What if you don't like the bull but your wife does?

We are swingers as opposed to hot wife / cuckold. When we would meet single guys at a swing party, I could always tell if my husband liked the guy. Guys are naturally a little more comfortable talking to another guy. If my husband didn't like the guy, he would engage him in endless conversation. I was left out of the conversation! Of course I quickly got bored with the guy. If my husband liked the guy, he would wander off leaving us alone while he found a female to flirt with.

My husband and I are pretty much always in the same page. I cannot imagine having sex with a guy we both didn't like. We just want to enjoy life, and not deal with constant drama.
Perfect set up

Many years ago when she was young, My wife was seduced by an older guy who is an absolute asshole.

we live in a small village so we know each other and we know what happened.

he’s very arrogant, muscular, confident and the sort of guy who women tell their husbands they are ‘disgusting’
but after a few drinks, basic human biology and lust overpowers their opinions.

I sort of hate the fact that he has fucked my wife, but at the same time whilst wanking, I can’t stop myself picturing them together and trying to imagine what happened.

I find that him being an asshole actually excites me,
Knowing that my sweet beautiful wife has succumbed to his testosterone filled body and is one of his many conquests in this town.

all of the guys think he is a dick. And whenever we talk about him, I just have to stay quiet because I know that he once took my wife’s body and she willingly accepted him. She kissed him and held him tight, lay on her back gasping with pleasure as a man I hated put his thick warm seed deep inside her body.
probably kissed and smiled at him, unable to resist him as his sweaty muscular body dominated hers.

on the other hand,
I also really love the idea of having a beer with a great guy and talking normal guy stuff as friends - whilst knowing my wife is still carrying his cum inside her as the three of us sit together.

hope that makes sense.
Agreed

That’s almost too close to home,,,the first time I ever cheated on my husband he was out of town doing a job, couldn’t come home for New Years Eve, I went out and got wasted, spent the night with a co-worker who was always hitting on me, a guy I told my hub was a real pain in the ass, a guy I told my husband I wished he kick his ass because I gave into him. My husband wouldn’t because any guy would’ve done the same thing, and although he knew she was in a relationship, it was my job to say no, not his. That guy grabbed my ass at work a week later and I smack him in the face, he shoved me and I hit my elbow, I told my hub what happened when asked about the cut and bruise so I told him,,,two days later he came to work with a bandage over his nose and two black eyes,,,apparently my husband spoke to him about the incident. Funny tid bit,,,that April we got married and began our 38 year marriage of which the first 23 years were spent with me cucking him, so it all worked out in the end.

I think of it like this (aimed towards these cucks)......who.....the fuck do you think you are to tell your woman who she can and can't have sex with? Aren't you a cuckold? Are you a good cuck? Then sit down, shut the fuck up, and be thankful they even let you watch; and if it's really too much for you then just leave the room/place and come back when they're done.

They don't have the spare time, to worry about you acting like such a selfish jackass, they're trying to feel pleasure and cum and meanwhile you're just ruining the vibe. Hell, that's not even bringing up the position this guy is in, he's the bull here, he must be more of man or have the bigger dick if she wants him to fuck her, do you really think you can stop this guy from fucking your woman with or without you around? You don't hold the power here, there's nothing worse than a cuckold too insecure that he steps over the line, know your place.

As a cuck, idc if it's some annoying guy from a club, a bully of mine from school, a disrespectful dude that hates me, when the clothes come off I kneel to these lovers and thank them both for it. Even if I hate him and am frustrated she chose him. Boo hoo, I get over it when I inevitably cum and then watch them cum.

How relevant is what the cuck thinks, I really don't know. Husband allowed me to meet this bull he fell out with. When he learnt that he once took me to a club and we ended in a foursome, he strangely not only made his peace with him, but asked him to organize a gangbang experience for me so he could watch it first hand -pun intended.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?and even better teacher.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
Cuck needs to be happy that he has a good hot wife who is willing to go the extra yard to teach and groom him. When it cums to her pleasures being satisfied to the highest level, cuck not liking bull is simply part of the process.

Ultimately I think it's about her and her bull more than the cuck, even though we might be involved. I would maybe offer sexual favors to him or something to show submission to him and hope our relationship gets closer

The role of a BULL is "enhancement" NOT "replacement" .....yes, wifey's sexual needs are paramount but, respect and support for Cuckold hubby is equally important (yes, sounds contradictory) for a long-term successful Cuckold marriage. If, hubby has concerns then, bloody-well listen to those concerns and address them. Being "Dick D-r-u-n-k" is a high price to pay if, hubby's concerns prove to be "TRUE".

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
Great question. I will come back with my answer.

I've mostly only been with friends (mine, his or joint). I have thought about getting together with a man he really doesn't like, I think it would be seriously arousing.

Do you think I should?

The role of a BULL is "enhancement" NOT "replacement" .....yes, wifey's sexual needs are paramount but, respect and support for Cuckold hubby is equally important (yes, sounds contradictory) for a long-term successful Cuckold marriage. If, hubby has concerns then, bloody-well listen to those concerns and address them. Being "Dick D-r-u-n-k" is a high price to pay if, hubby's concerns prove to be "TRUE".
Thousands of couples are in this lifestyle, only a handful manage to make it to sitting on a porch in their rocking chairs together, for exactly what most people here profess. My hub‘s my best friend, what we did we did together, bottom line, if either of us is uncomfortable it’s over. I’ve had guys whisper in my ear “what are you doing with him, I’d treat you like a queen”,,,it ended right there, while they we still trying to figure out what was happening I was half dressed headed out the door,,,my hub offers you the most precious thing he has and you try to stab him in the back? We’re coming up on our 38th anniversary, 23 of those years were in the lifestyle, during that time I sucked or fucked give or take 850 guys, and I was able to because of my hub,,,he comes before anybody on this planet,,,anybody!

Thousands of couples are in this lifestyle, only a handful manage to make it to sitting on a porch in their rocking chairs together, for exactly what most people here profess. My hub‘s my best friend, what we did we did together, bottom line, if either of us is uncomfortable it’s over. I’ve had guys whisper in my ear “what are you doing with him, I’d treat you like a queen”,,,it ended right there, while they we still trying to figure out what was happening I was half dressed headed out the door,,,my hub offers you the most precious thing he has and you try to stab him in the back? We’re coming up on our 38th anniversary, 23 of those years were in the lifestyle, during that time I sucked or fucked give or take 850 guys, and I was able to because of my hub,,,he comes before anybody on this planet,,,anybody!

1000% accurate with honesty and integrity.....

I was the Bull in this situation, and I eventually ended it because I dont need the drama. this is supposed to be a great experience for the wife, and the cuckold hubby is supposed to be supportive. But there are people out there, who are unable to support anyone but themselves. Even cuckolds can be Extremely Selfish.
Yep. Exactly why I don't do couples no more

They don't have the spare time, to worry about you acting like such a selfish jackass, they're trying to feel pleasure and cum and meanwhile you're just ruining the vibe. Hell, that's not even bringing up the position this guy is in, he's the bull here, he must be more of man or have the bigger dick if she wants him to fuck her, do you really think you can stop this guy from fucking your woman with or without you around? You don't hold the power here, there's nothing worse than a cuckold too insecure that he steps over the line, know your place.
Damn well spoken, and so fucking right.

The wife and her lover hold all the power in every cuckolding scenario and the husband no power at all; let alone the power of veto. That’s precisely what makes the scenario so incredibly erotic, potentially, for all three participants.

Cucked husbands need to uncomplainingly accept that, harden-up, admit their kink, and get off on it as spunkily as they can.

Last edited:
I find some of these comments shocking accusing a Cuckold of being selfish! In these situations the cuckold is likely locked up and denied sex. The cuckold does all the housework and he has a job that pays for those nights out and vacations everyone but he enjoys. He gives the bull full access to his wife sexually while he is deprived.

In many ways this is *******, and at some point the Cuckold is going crack. I guess that is the point where he becomes selfish? There is nothing wrong with an equal partner 3 way. There is something very wrong about slavery! That's when one of the partners is told what to do and has no choice but to do it.

Personally for us ... everyone has to like and have respect for everyone else ... and so wife would have ended the relationship with him if I had concerns especially regarding manipulation.

In our marriage, I am dominated by my wife. Both of us are submissive to Black men. Therefore, I had no say in the matter whenever a Black man hit on or made moves on my wife. She is such a total slut for Black men that I have never seen her turn down any Black man who clearly wanted her for interracial sex. If you are a Black man and you merely smile at my wife, that will start the honey flowing from her pussy.

Back