What if you don't like the bull but your wife does?

Happened to me. Didn’t like the bull, I knew before we started in lifestyle. My wife was extremely attracted to him. She invited him to my birthday celebration at restaurant. I wasn’t too thrilled she pulled me to the side and told me she’s fucking him and that’s that. I was upset and left the room when they fucked. I could hear everything. She kept seeing this bull.
I eventually got over it and became better acquainted with him.
View attachment 3979021
Has she ever said, perhaps now, if your dislike of him made her want to fuck him even more?

Happened to me. Didn’t like the bull, I knew before we started in lifestyle. My wife was extremely attracted to him. She invited him to my birthday celebration at restaurant. I wasn’t too thrilled she pulled me to the side and told me she’s fucking him and that’s that. I was upset and left the room when they fucked. I could hear everything. She kept seeing this bull.
I eventually got over it and became better acquainted with him.
View attachment 3979021
love her for putting you straight and just fucked the guy.
any pics or vids of them doing the deed
she is an incredibly beautiful woman

Learn to live with it. They look like they have great chemistry. You never know. He could be the ONE. Make peace with him and make sure he doesn't see you as any kind of a threat - direct or otherwise. Whether you realize it or not, it is very important to you - MOST important to you - that he keeps fucking her in your house. Not his.
my ex wife fucked her boss all over our house

Is that his fault, your wife's or yours?

It is important to remember that a cuckold has absolutely no right to any sense of victimhood or pity. Cuckolds are fully responsible and culpable for their situations.

Why is she your ex-wife?
never pity I wanted her to fuck other guys black or white & she finally left me for her boss.
just a guy with money

This is a great question and it goes to the heart of cuckolding. A major part of cuckolding to me is the frustration and humiliation of watching the wife enjoy and react to a man in a way that I wished she did for me. I want to be the stud but can’t, and it naturally makes me jealous to see someone else in that role.

We think it is hotter if I don’t like the bull. She sees my angst and dread when I learn that certain guys are coming over, and she tries to soothe and reassure me. However, it always ends with her extracting my commitment to submitting to her decisions. It is particularly erotic when she gets me to agree to cleaning the cum and licking his cock clean if directed. She checks to see if I am hard despite pleading with her, and I always am.
Hot.

For me this is a difficult situation. It's very important that I always support my wife even when I don't like my wife's BF. The one aspect that is most difficult for me is when he ignores me. I always must remember this is for her and not me.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
Sounds to me like the cuck is more or less assed out. If the wife has told him she doesn’t want to stop then she’s not likely to stop. He has to decide if he can get with it or not. He may have to be prepared to move on without her. If it’s that serious. It’s a risk any cuck takes.

I’d be willing to bet the wife is enjoying that too. Some wives get off on emasculating their husbands. For them it’s part of the kink. And the boyfriend is now #1 in the sex department. Maybe in her heart too. Once that happens, all the husband’s leverage is gone.

In my opinion. Tough *******. I don't think a cuck should have any say in that, the queen can fuck whoever she wants as long as it's not a boundary like family or best friends.

I love my wife. She is very sweet to me and we have a great rel with each other. She says I'm her best freind and I can say the same of her. She has two bulls and one of them has always been challenging my marital authority. Breaking rules that even my wife established and trying to humiliate me every time he can. She says he's rather teasing me with no bad intention. Like when she looks at me when he growls and cums in her or on her face which she normally doesn't like. But I also know she likes him a lot and excuses him with me. In a way she seems to mediate between us. We had a break with him during her pregnancy and now he's back in our life.
I wouldn't risk my marriage because of what at the end of the day is one of my wife's main sexual partners (as in sex in conventional intercourse). My wife's sexual life is important to me as it is an essential part of her happiness. She has a lot of fun with the other bull, but this one is a bit special and she says he satisfies her the best.

Since the day we started back in ‘85, if either one of us has a problem with one of my bulls, to the point where it’s uncomfortable,,,then that’s all she wrote for that guy, we’re not into this to feel uncomfortable, we’re both hedonists and are constantly in search of pleasure, discomfort is the opposite of pleasure,,,period!!!

Since the day we started back in ‘85, if either one of us has a problem with one of my bulls, to the point where it’s uncomfortable,,,then that’s all she wrote for that guy, we’re not into this to feel uncomfortable, we’re both hedonists and are constantly in search of pleasure, discomfort is the opposite of pleasure,,,period!!!
Well stated! This is how I thought the majority of responses would read. I've been surprised at the number who "claim" the complete opposite. If their "Bulls" are ruining their marriages, they are the partner who is sitting by and watching it go down the tube. Sadly, their marriages must have been very weak before they even brought the bull onto the scene.

Well stated! This is how I thought the majority of responses would read. I've been surprised at the number who "claim" the complete opposite. If their "Bulls" are ruining their marriages, they are the partner who is sitting by and watching it go down the tube. Sadly, their marriages must have been very weak before they even brought the bull onto the scene.
I got ******* on New Years back in ‘85 while I was dating my hub, he had to work a constriction site in Stuart, I was in Orlando,,,I screwed up and gave it up to a co-worker,,,when hub got home I confessed the whole thing,,,we had a long talk, he asked me what would be my perfect life if there were no rules, I replied honestly as did he, turned out we were both hedonists. He then introduced me to glory holes,,,that’s how I found my first BBC, ten inches, thick as my wrist, black as ink, and uncut, we got married that April. Everything has been open and straight between us ever since, and that’s allowed us to live a wild and fulfilling life together for coming up on 37 years.

Last edited:
I got ******* on New Years back in ‘85 while I was dating my hub, he had to work a constriction site in Stuart, I was in Orlando,,,I screwed up and gave it up to a co-worker,,,when hub got home I confessed the whole thing,,,we had a long talk, he asked me what would be my perfect life if there were no rules, I replied honestly as did he, turned out we were both hedonists. He then introduced me to glory holes,,,that’s how I found my first BBC, ten inches, thick as my wrist, black as ink, and uncut, we got married that April. Everything has been open and straight between us ever since, and that’s allowed us to live a wild and fulfilling life together for coming up on 37 years.
Now that's what I envisioned! Thanks for opening up and sharing with us!

Back