What if you don't like the bull but your wife does?

When we are looking for a new bull, I always contact him first. I judge who it is. Nevertheless, it is my wife who ultimately decides whether or not she is interested in a possible meeting. Each guy tries to please the potential mistress, and thus also her husband. After all, it has to cross the first barrier that I am. The real face is always shown in the meeting. My wife has had 4 black lovers so far. I had a neutral attitude to three of them. They did their job and our paths diverged. But she had seen the fourth one many times. I felt under my feet that he was trying to confront me. Screaming, not picky comments. Of course, at times when my wife did not see it. As for sex with my wife, I cannot fault him. She had great orgasms with him. Sex was always bareback. Ending in the middle. His aggressive and dominant behavior, as well as the joy he brought to my wife. She made me share my doubts with my wife after a long time. Interestingly, she said she was fed up with this relationship herself. What was exciting in the beginning was making her tired now. With mutual consent, we ended our acquaintance with this Lord. This whole situation shows, even though we are not new to this lifestyle. Communication between us was not working. This is good science for the future. The more information we provide to our partner, the better. Even if everything is fine at first glance. Ps: When we talked yesterday and my wife accidentally mentioned him, I felt it in her voice as well as in the expression on her face. Longing for him deeply hidden.
Interesting .... 🤔

A couple is just that a couple! I see them as one. "If one of us isn't happy then both of us aren't happy" is how its supposed to be and only a real lifestyle bull is be both mindful and respectful of this factor! If he is not then he is not a real bull but just some random stray your allowing to fuck you wife and disrupt your fantasy!

Please note: Being a bull is simply a function. There are alot of guys functioning as bulls and simply fucking hotwives but they are not in the lifestyle or into the lifestyle. They could care less about other people's fantasies or interests because their only interest is to get laid. To a real bull it matters that everyone involved is vibing and getting along and are in agreement with every aspect of the situation. To a real bull it matters that everyone is getting satisfied and their fantasies are being fulfilled.

Never go forward or continue if one party isn't happy no matter how wonderful one party thinks the person is or you have just defeated the entire purpose for being in the lifestyle in the first place!

A couple is just that a couple! I see them as one. "If one of us isn't happy then both of us aren't happy" is how its supposed to be and only a real lifestyle bull is be both mindful and respectful of this factor! If he is not then he is not a real bull but just some random stray your allowing to fuck you wife and disrupt your fantasy!

Please note: Being a bull is simply a function. There are alot of guys functioning as bulls and simply fucking hotwives but they are not in the lifestyle or into the lifestyle. They could care less about other people's fantasies or interests because their only interest is to get laid. To a real bull it matters that everyone involved is vibing and getting along and are in agreement with every aspect of the situation. To a real bull it matters that everyone is getting satisfied and their fantasies are being fulfilled.

Never go forward or continue if one party isn't happy no matter how wonderful one party thinks the person is or you have just defeated the entire purpose for being in the lifestyle in the first place!
Idk, everyone has a different dynamic.

Absolutely true, but if it's a dynamic they share, then hubby DOES have a choice. He's made the choice to obey his wife. The first thing you learn if you ever get into BDSM with an experienced practitioner is that negotiation of consent is not optional, ever. It's a Dom(me)'s responsibility to know his or her sub's limits and provide a safe experience. I am submissive to my wife, and we have a total power exchange (TPE)/female led relationship (FLR) dynamic. So part of our play frequently involves her pushing my boundaries and comfort zone, but only in ways she knows I can handle, and I know I can trust her to guide me through them. And there are safe words or equivalent ways of letting your top know that you need something to change.

It's ok to say, "my wife is in charge and sees whomever she wants. It's not really up to me." But that power has to be given consensually. If the question is: "what if hubby isn't ok with someone I'm seeing?" in a healthy dynamic, the answer can't be: "tough *******, he has no say." Even subs get to say what their limits are, and express when things are too much to deal with. It's not just "a different dynamic" to ignore that fact. It's straight up abuse.

I'm having a hard time seeing what "different dynamic" is acceptable where hubby dislikes the man his wife is entertaining or how something of that sort is even sustainable?

The way I see it if hubby is unhappy and dissatisfied with the current dynamic or situation and the wife is not receptive to his concerns then she has been compromised by that cock! I mean she has been dickmatized and some of her rationale has been overtaken like the Jedi mind trick! 🤣😂

I'm having a hard time seeing what "different dynamic" is acceptable where hubby dislikes the man his wife is entertaining or how something of that sort is even sustainable?

The way I see it if hubby is unhappy and dissatisfied with the current dynamic or situation and the wife is not receptive to his concerns then she has been compromised by that cock! I mean she has been dickmatized and some of her rationale has been overtaken like the Jedi mind trick! 🤣😂
That's the price you pay for being in a relationship. Sometimes, you have to compromise.

It'd be hard to find a wife who doesn't get "dickmatized" as you say. Every time there is the slightest tension between me and a bull, mine tries to soothe the bull first.
On the other hand, as someone texted me, it's always about the wife's pleasure and enjoyment which presupposes the bull's enjoyment too. As cucks we must adjust and discuss things with the wife who ultimately can iron out any probs between cuck and bull.

Well I guess she didn't have the control over you like I do mine
There’s one thing I forgot to mention (which was the actual question), if either one of us doesn’t like the bull, then they have the final say,,,nobody wants to continue in a situation where their mate’s uncomfortable,,,maybe that’s why we survived this lifestyle for 23 years, and we’re coming up on our 38th anniversary? Just saying,,,

Yesterday, one bull of hers brought as agreed another guy he was talking about for a while. An older black muslim guy from Mozambique. Never met a guy that rude. He only spoke to my wife's regular bull and was very picky about cleanliness. He would clean his hands and cock after each penetration, but wouldn't clean her. No kisses. He handled her like a sex doll. But my wife came three times and was visibly happy. When he later knew that she was a cleaner, he told the other guy he would like her to clean his place. She said she would think about it if the money was right.

I couldn't say I was upset. The whole new thing was unexpectedly... uncommon and exciting to both of us. But I am still discussing with my wife the conditions for her to take up the job at this new guy's place. He said he didn't want me to be there.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
The cuckold needs to learn his place, shut his mouth and do as he is told. Period!

We are swingers as opposed to hot wife / cuckold. When we would meet single guys at a swing party, I could always tell if my husband liked the guy. Guys are naturally a little more comfortable talking to another guy. If my husband didn't like the guy, he would engage him in endless conversation. I was left out of the conversation! Of course I quickly got bored with the guy. If my husband liked the guy, he would wander off leaving us alone while he found a female to flirt with.

My husband and I are pretty much always in the same page. I cannot imagine having sex with a guy we both didn't like. We just want to enjoy life, and not deal with constant drama.

Back