What if you don't like the bull but your wife does?

The cuck should just put up with it. You don't have to like him even though he may be intolerable. He's giving your wife the type of dick she's always dreamed of. Giving her mind bending orgasms every time they meet. She has surely developed feelings for him... a side effect of her eyes continually rolling back in her head.

The cuck should just put up with it. You don't have to like him even though he may be intolerable. He's giving your wife the type of dick she's always dreamed of. Giving her mind bending orgasms every time they meet. She has surely developed feelings for him... a side effect of her eyes continually rolling back in her head.
there is not a lot you can do about it when she continues to see him knowing you dont like him

The more negative things I say the closer she gets to him, the more excited I get. If I want get hard I say negative things about bull the more sex she has with him the less I get any sexual satisfaction
there is not a lot you can do about it when she continues to see him knowing you dont like him
That's the beauty of it all.

As we started to get into sharing my wife with black lovers I had just assumed I would have veto over who Amie fucked and what they did to her. I soon found out that was not the case. First of all once the clothes fell on the floor all bets were off and every one of her black lovers did whatever they wanted to her in spite of my protests. Some of the things she did for them she had never done for me which disturbed me.
When it came to who she fucks, I had no say whatsoever. What she told me was, "You are not the one fucking them, I am. I consider myself to be a good lover so when I'm with them I will do anything to please them. What I do with my body is my own business, you don't own me and can't choose my lovers. I really hated one in particular but could not keep her from fucking him.
I'm glad she kept fucking him for her own satisfaction. That's the most important thing about it all.

Agree. This subject is how we initially broached the subject of cuckolding. Two of her ex boyfriends treated her badly, which is why they broke up. At first I only knew she had been with them. She described them in a very negative way, in part because she really didn’t like them. In time, I learned more about the relationships. I eventually learned that both had really big cocks and fucked her extremely well, despite otherwise being total assholes. It came out that she kept fucking them long after the break ups, including letting them come over for booty calls despite not talking to her for months.

She noticed that I was hard one day after she provided some details and off we went!
That's a great way that it turned out ,,the more my wife fucks BBC that I don't like the turned on I get. I can sit in the other room with my little white tickler and sulk while she's being fucked all night by a guy I don't like. It should happen to every white guy. That would be a perfect world.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
To us it is all in or all out. If husband does not like then his wife should respect his wishes. And vice versa.
If not then they are not a couple anymore.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
Black men are in control you are just a bystander your wife is his to do with as he pleases. She embraces it . Little white caged dicklet.

I started cucking my hub back in early ‘85,,,we got married that April,,,I trust him, he’s kept me safe my whole adult life and his read on people has afforded me a long running totally satisfying sex life. Like the old joke says “I’ve got one of these,,,and can get as many of those that I want”! Plus, one of our relationship tenets has always been either everybody’s on board, or nobody is,,,

Black men are in control you are just a bystander your wife is his to do with as he pleases. She embraces it . Little white caged dicklet.
This may be true for some. However, for me, my wife is in control and she dictates to her lovers how and when. Me being subservient is not to a bull but to her only. For example, she has a strict condom policy and I am responsible to ensure they are wearing one. There have been some men that try to not abide by her rule and have been exiled from her presence. We are not in the lifestyle to be a sub. Being caged has different meanings, and it does not always equate to a cuck being inferior to a bull.

I started cucking my hub back in early ‘85,,,we got married that April,,,I trust him, he’s kept me safe my whole adult life and his read on people has afforded me a long running totally satisfying sex life. Like the old joke says “I’ve got one of these,,,and can get as many of those that I want”! Plus, one of our relationship tenets has always been either everybody’s on board, or nobody is,,,
Well said. I too feel that it's my role to keep her safe so she can enjoy who she is with. I would never let anyone inflict harm on her. This is why I think she insists that I am present even though I am not always a participant.

For example, she has a strict condom policy and I am responsible to ensure they are wearing one.
I’m exactly the opposite,,,I consider consummation of cuckolding the moment someone else’s seed enters my husbands pussy,,,as a result of feeling that happen, I experience my strongest orgasms when I feel him stiffen, swell and pulsate, followed by a warm flood of semen,,,consequently mutual orgasms between me and my bulls is usually the norm,,,my job is done, my husband has been cuckolded!

I had this happen once with a couple I was a third for. I grew up in a predominate black area, so it was fairly easier to post on Craigslist and adultfriendfinder and have couples some white and some mixed to reach out to me. I once found a woman when I was 23 that had a black boyfriend. Her and I become very good friends and I even met her family and friends. It was 90% me and her hanging out and 10% with me being on cleanup duty. 🤪. But her boyfriend was a total dick.

He really didn't understand the cuck thing bc it was her who reached out to me. He thought I was just her gay guy friend .He just went along with it. I made every attempt to try to just be slightly friendly with him. At some point I just wanted to be friends with her and not even see him and forget about the cuck stuff. It would be in the middle of a movie or garbing a ******* that she would say he is on his way. I felt as if I would have told her about not wanting to do the cuck stuff that she wouldn't want to be friends anymore. I know that so many of us cucks think it would be hot to be " the bitch" for some asshole once or twice but when you have something to really lose its different. I liked her bc she never even brought up me being the cuck in the bedroom when we were in public or even when we talked privately. It was only when her bf was there and wanted sex than she would say " lets go to the bedroom". She just knew my role and thought I enjoyed it. Its a low blow to your self-confidence when your doing things as a cuck and the guy is poking fun at you and not in a nice way.

In the end, I told her I was moving closer to the city. Which was a lie. I continued to talk to her for about a year and even saw her a few times for a *******. That way she couldn't just surprise me with him and I in a bedroom and her assuming I want the same role as usually. I haven't seen her in about 5 years and I sometimes think that if I would have won her over emotionally maybe she wouldn't have minded us becoming something close to a relationship. Once a woman depends on you emotionally, she will always want you in her life even if your not the one fucking her.

Yes, cucks may not be doing the "manliest" sex gods ever lol. We are still people are without a separation of sex role and life, being a cuck can really feel like a ******* addiction that you cant escape. Like any addict knows, the ******* will control every area of your life until it destroys them. So.. I like to say cleanup with confidence.

I’m exactly the opposite,,,I consider consummation of cuckolding the moment someone else’s seed enters my husbands pussy,,,as a result of feeling that happen, I experience my strongest orgasms when I feel him stiffen, swell and pulsate, followed by a warm flood of semen,,,consequently mutual orgasms between me and my bulls is usually the norm,,,my job is done, my husband has been cuckolded!
My wife feels the same way that you do Mary. Although she became “black owned and shared” once her new bull deposited his seed in all 3 of her willing holes, the official cuckold dynamic involved additional steps. Her bull wanted to fully consummate the relationship to clearly establish the dominant/submissive hierarchy.

With my wife’s full support, he ordered me to put on her pink panties while he was taking sexual ownership just two weeks after our honeymoon 7 years ago. After he finished seeding my wife, I was ordered to perform oral cleanup duty on him first and then my cum filled wife. While I was bending over eating her black seed cream pies, her bull lubed himself up as well as my pussy. The initial penetration pain was excruciating but it soon turned to intense pleasure. Since this was his 5th load of the afternoon it took him close to an hour before he finally seeded my male pussy. I was in BBC heaven and gladly acknowledged fealty to his desires. My wife loved watching my submission and openly declared that I was always going to be her submissive cuckold sissy in our new marriage. Seven years later, I remain her submissive strap-on Sissy and very happy cuckold.

By the time I had gotten around to fantasizing about my bulls taking my hub, he was too old, didn’t want to wreck me for his senior years. But I had it all figured out in my head, I imagined positions hub at the end of the bed, with his feet touching the floor, then while I’m straddling his face (basically pinning him to the mattress), have my bull enter him,,,that’s so hot, but alas it never happened, but kissing my bull while my hand is on the back of hubs head nudging it downward onto my bulls cock, and of course cleanups of all sorts, has done wonders for making our sex life totally hedonistic,,,if it feels good we’ll try it. So long as it’s not S&M, Bondage, or food,,,sometimes you don’t have to try something to know it’s not your cup of tea,,,the idea of a “Wesson Oil” party sound cool, and it was,,,at first,,,lay down some plastic, coat it with oil, slide all around in it while feeling all the body parts you can, pretty erotic,,,till you try to do something, and you might as well be trying to hold onto a greased pig! LOL

Back