What If She Falls In Love With Her Bull?

That's why you select the bulls carefully. My wife is 52 years old and has a bull who is 24. He also shares her with friends who are the same age as him. We figure that there is a slim chance that a 24 year old black guy will want anything more from a 52 year old white Jewish woman than to fuck her.

Exactly why my boyfriend is half my age. I don't have to worry about him getting clingy. Since Hubby doesn't know, that would cause real problems.

Calling someone else preference "fucked up" isn't very thoughtful,,,,to each his own, some of those same cucks excel in other area and don't put a premium on sex. Just different interests.
I mean i have a MBA in finance, did 6 years in the Military/one year in Iraq, i speak both Russian and Spanish, i get up 225 for 20 reps/20 inch arms, 12 % body fat, I am a DJ for speed dating, wedding cooperate trivia meetings , a ex-UFC fighter for 5 years( while in house tournaments) , 1000+ uber driver(Because ******* gets real as a uber driver sometimes), a high school and college hockey player,and my call of duty k/d is a 2.3 ratio lol. But you know cuckolding is like a fucking *******.. it gets you at your lowest points in life and never lets go

It is a real possibility there’s no arguing that... As a cuck all you can do is trust that the relationship you’ve built with your Wife can remain & be strong despite the sex side & feelings she develops - also that the Bull hopefully isn’t looking to “steal her away”
I’ve always actually wanted my wife to have “feelings” for her Bull - want it to be a relationship & not just “booty call” - she isn’t capable of only only that

I mean i have a MBA in finance, did 6 years in the Military/one year in Iraq, i speak both Russian and Spanish, i get up 225 for 20 reps/20 inch arms, 12 % body fat, I am a DJ for speed dating, wedding cooperate trivia meetings , a ex-UFC fighter for 5 years( while in house tournaments) , 1000+ uber driver(Because ******* gets real as a uber driver sometimes), a high school and college hockey player,and my call of duty k/d is a 2.3 ratio lol. But you know cuckolding is like a fucking *******.. it gets you at your lowest points in life and never lets go

Impressive life history. Interesting that this thread picked up again after 2 years.
I just went through a drama with a hotwife. Unfortunately she could not handle her emotions at all. I spoke with the husband about it and me and him had to decide that we needed to end the relationship. I recognize that I am an intense person, and when it comes to sex and wives, I am even more intense sexually, emotionally and psychologically. I had only had sex 2x with this hotwife. I know? I couldn't believe how addicted she became so quickly. And we texted everyday. I was completely honest with her, which I think shocked her. Thats at least what the husband told me. And my level of relationship that I hoped for her and her husband was her "dream" scenario. Not to give too many details, but we talked about breeding and full control. Its really important that the Bull also take responsibility for the relationship and if he feels that the wife is getting "lost" in the moment too much, he needs to talk to her and if there is a husband, talk to the husband as well.

I am very sad that I lost this relationship. Bulls are human beings too, and I have feelings and emotions too. But with this couple I was looking for a long term relationship, and she just fell too hard too fast for me and that is a short term feeling and will crash and burn longer term.

hope that helps the perspective.

Back