What If She Falls In Love With Her Bull?

That's why you select the bulls carefully. My wife is 52 years old and has a bull who is 24. He also shares her with friends who are the same age as him. We figure that there is a slim chance that a 24 year old black guy will want anything more from a 52 year old white Jewish woman than to fuck her.

Smart. How long have you guys been in the lifestyle though? What if she asks to fuck a more mature man?

As an aspiring cuck interested in the lifestyle, it hard for me to answer the question. I would think it'd be important for a woman to be able separate the act of sex from love if she wanted the freedom to sleep around. I know things aren't always so black and white though (ahhh, see what I did there...pun). This seems like it could effect the relationship if the bull was also in love.

Smart. How long have you guys been in the lifestyle though? What if she asks to fuck a more mature man?

We have only been in this since October but have addressed this situation. Sometimes she does want other men and accommodate that one of two ways. Sometimes, we go away for a weekend and meet men for her there. Other times, I look on Craigslist to find business travelers in hotels. We have agreed that she will never fuck any friends or coworkers of hers or of mine.

As an aspiring cuck interested in the lifestyle, it hard for me to answer the question. I would think it'd be important for a woman to be able separate the act of sex from love if she wanted the freedom to sleep around. I know things aren't always so black and white though (ahhh, see what I did there...pun). This seems like it could effect the relationship if the bull was also in love.

For my wife, it is the difference between making love (with me) and just getting fucked. She equates it to when she was younger and would just have one night stands for the sex.

We have only been in this since October but have addressed this situation. Sometimes she does want other men and accommodate that one of two ways. Sometimes, we go away for a weekend and meet men for her there. Other times, I look on Craigslist to find business travelers in hotels. We have agreed that she will never fuck any friends or coworkers of hers or of mine.

For my wife, it is the difference between making love (with me) and just getting fucked. She equates it to when she was younger and would just have one night stands for the sex.
ohhhh yes......

What happens when all the fucking becomes making love? Has this happened to any cucks? Have any of the women experienced this? I've had a cuckoldress fall in love with me before. The husband made sure we never slept together again.
I don't see why this is such a big deal for people.

The problem people face is that some couples TRY to compartmentalize this Experience. I'm reading about people looking for 'BBC' for their Woman's pleasure without a shred of emotions attached - as if Black Men are just walking dildos DYING to fuck white women, smh... :bounce: :bounce: Lord Lord Lord... this is so far from the truth. The TRUTH of the matter is, the majority of us Black men have had multiple and intense relationships with White women throughout our lives. The 'taboo' doesn't measure up to the Reality.

Who here has made a woman cum MULTIPLE TIMES in one session? Leg's shaking. Body trembling. And in some cases, breaking down in tears? Raise your hand (both my hands up) That is a SERIOUSLY intimate experience she just had.

Now granted, some people approach this 'recreation-ally' - kinda like how some people snort blow or smoke weed without being addicted lol. Just for recreation. And I get that, its cool, its cool... But you CAN 'love' someone without being 'IN love' with someone.
Or - you can Love how a guy fucks you JUSTRIGHT... without being In love with him. (Hence the term, Lover)

Any Man - Black, otherwise- who is worth pounding his penis in a women carries some sort of VALUE aside from just sex. So Black men, we're just for sexual pleasure only? HA! I think not. Most Black men on here are very successful and accomplished in life. We are businessmen, artists, musicians, writers, managers, directors, IT technicans, Consultants, computer engineers, executive chefs, SEO marketing media gurus (I'm actually naming off REAL careers of guys I know here) -

Handsome, Charming, humorous, beguiling, cunning, Witty... oh by the way, did I mention we are mostly BLESSED with oversized penises??? It's no small wonder we're even on the market at all. You Couples should THANK GOD (or whatever you believe in) that some of us are even available!

So to the question, I pose this....What's NOT to love? :cool:

- Mike hath spoken.

Last edited:
2 of the first 3 black guys I had sex with were married and their wives challenged them to fuck me and get me pregnant. One of them succeeded. The 3rd guy was single and I could have fallen in love with him I think. It was 15 years later that I really turned into a black cock slut. After the first 3 guys I realized I could be in love for an hour or however long the sex lasted and then go home to the man I really loved my husband John. When I left John to live with my boyfriend Jamal it was not because I loved him, it was because I needed sexual satisfaction. I knew that Jamal would replace me one day with a woman half my age and I was ok with that. I had many black guys tell me Jamal would find another woman and that I could come live with them. Several of the guys would have made great husbands but when Jamal did find himself another woman I did not shed a tear. I went back to my husband not knowing if he would take me back but also knowing that I had other black guys I could go to if I needed to.

P

At some point in time it's going to happen, and it always ends badly. There's no good in good-bye.

It doesn't have to end badly. You have to always go into this with the right mindset. You can love both your hubby and the bull but in different ways....

My wife keeps things compartmentalized. We had a regular guy for almost 2 years and she never expressed emotion larger than genuine friendship. After that ended, we did experience the flipside of this. A young "bull" who fell in love / became infatuated with her. We were looking for a new "regular" and things were looking up for this young man to take that place. Then, she "wasn't in the mood" a few times in a row when he asked about seeing her. She wanted me to handle the communication and he eventually got really mad, telling me that I was trying to "block his destiny" or some such nonsense. Accusing me of being upset because my wife was "in love with him". I was surprised. Eventually, I had to put him on the phone directly with her and she said, "Never call here again" and hung up. To his credit, he hasn't.

we have played for all our marriage yes early on she fell in "love" with many especially in her late 20s and right through until mid 40s usually with younger lovers and we had several splits and short break ups, but now its unlikely to happen, she admits its just the thrill and the sex now, I know any of the long term lovers she has are not a threat

I fall in infatuation easy. Then one day I'll wake up and out of the blue I'm over it with no real reason.
But over the yrs I've fallen in love with two of the men I've been involved with. One turned into a 3 yr poly relationship. To this day he's still part of my children's lives. He's their "uncle". He and my husband are like "brothers from another mom". It ended because he truly was coveting another man's wife and he couldn't live that way anymore. I love him to this day. I always will.
The 2nd one....i didn't realize I loved him until it was over. This was just during Mardi Gras it ended. Badly for me anyway. This one caused a wound that probably won't heal. He pulled the rug right out from under my life.

What happens when all the fucking becomes making love? Has this happened to any cucks? Have any of the women experienced this? I've had a cuckoldress fall in love with me before. The husband made sure we never slept together again.
......that's happened to me once too, but when that happens, the marriage isn't 100%,,,,,,the divorce about a year later.

I don't think that's what the question is asking because revenge on a cheating husband can easily lead to love.

What about the loving couples that allow a bull in their bedroom?
......I do think this is in the realm of the question, life isnt that "black and white"

Fucked up life? Nah hell no. hehehe maybe a lil bit...Man I freakin love that my lady enjoys much better dick than I can offer. I am well taken care of by her so there is plenty of room for additions. She has an older black man, whom she totally adores for several years now, come while I am at work every week. She loves him...hands down and he does her as best swinger mates. We all set boundries from the get go. Total respect for each others family and a very flexible schedule. They often record their play for me to also enjoy and its definitely love making at times. It might not work for most but it works for us and yes, we are a very strong couple made durable by life's events. Good thread...btw!
......VERY NICE SITUATION...

She fell in love with one of the bullz she thought was her twins daddy. She chased and even stalked him. Wanted to get more formal. but learned to accept the circumstances.

Back