What If She Falls In Love With Her Bull?

I most definitely fell in love with Deke, my BF of two years. I don't see how that can be avoided when you have that long of a relationship, that is obviously intimate? I guess the relationship I have with my husband allowed that to happen and for me to know that it would never be more than it was, but it was and is love! Noone ever made me feel like that - in and out of bed - and on the other side my husband and I enjoy a completely different intimacy and deep love. The picture is of a trip I took with Deke to our cabin.

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 254
I am 42 and been with just 8 black men. (Must we call them bulls?) And the first, at age 29 was a colleague of my husband who I was smitten with at an office party. My "coup de foudre" was obvious to my husband-and probably to others. We talked about it much of the night at home. He is understanding of my feelings (as I am with his). This was, or is, how my affairs have been--affectionate. Close to love. In three cases, leading to temporary separation from my husband. Currently I visit my lover on weekends. But I sense that the passion is evaporating. Undoubtedly there will be another love object for me in the near future, God willing.

Sorry, it kinda sounds like you just really like the idea of falling in love and keep trying to recreate the initial feelings of it. Also referred to as NRE
= new relationship energy

I know for a fact that mrs inked as “feelings” for our regular BBC and that he sees her more than a wife he fucks, it's plainly obvious from the way that the relationship has developed over the last 2 yrs and i don't have a problem at all with that. I do worry that emotionally she might not be handle the fact that she might think has to hide her feelings which i try and reassure her she does not! I know our love is on a different level and trust her 110% just watching them when we go out together and obviously the way they fuck is not just fucking, she caresses him and holds him in a way that she does not me, but it does not stop me encouraging her to enjoy herself totally even when we holidayed together i made it clear that they shared every available moment enjoying the moment whether sexually or not. In a way it's the ultimate cuckold feeling for me

I know for a fact that mrs inked as “feelings” for our regular BBC and that he sees her more than a wife he fucks, it's plainly obvious from the way that the relationship has developed over the last 2 yrs and i don't have a problem at all with that. I do worry that emotionally she might not be handle the fact that she might think has to hide her feelings which i try and reassure her she does not! I know our love is on a different level and trust her 110% just watching them when we go out together and obviously the way they fuck is not just fucking, she caresses him and holds him in a way that she does not me, but it does not stop me encouraging her to enjoy herself totally even when we holidayed together i made it clear that they shared every available moment enjoying the moment whether sexually or not. In a way it's the ultimate cuckold feeling for me
Your wife is gone. A smart woman in this type of relationship only see's the bull as a sexual object. Once intimancy enters the story, then its no longer a marriage.

I think you need to have a long and serious talk with her. Cut off the bull. he's to familiar with her now. And start planning an exit strategy if things go wrong.

I believe I've had romantic feelings for many of my lovers over the years. You can't help how you feel. I've also been blessed with a loving, understanding husband and realize how lucky I am to enjoy the best of both worlds.

We have had a heart-to-heart talk about this very subject. It was something that needed to be addressed and we had a pragmatic, yet intimate conversation about feelings that may arise during this for her lover.
We talked how this could evolve into something more than just sex depending on her partner. I told her I was not naive and that she could have this moment with a black man where he moves her in a ways she never anticipated, where she might feel something for him and I did not want her to be scared by this.
I told her my take was I opened the door to this and cannot become cross if she is in the moment with someone and tells him he is awesome or even she loves him. I let her know I believed she could have feelings for us both, me as her husband and him as a lover. My wife agreed I should be ready because she has no idea how she might react once things get going and that if we were to use our bedroom then I should anticipate the probability of her getting caught up.

In my opinion, a cuckold should expect and should it happen accept, this possibility. Sex might be just sex but doesn't usually happen between two people until an emotional connection is made. Even if people have sex just for the hell of it, they probably connect on an emotional level to some extent. Aside from bodies, I'd imagine most white women desire black men for their brains as well. A black man's personality is likely to leave an impression on a white woman as well. Even if a woman stays sith her husband, there is still a place in her heart for her Bull that a cuckold can't replace.

In my opinion, a cuckold should expect and should it happen accept, this possibility. Sex might be just sex but doesn't usually happen between two people until an emotional connection is made. Even if people have sex just for the hell of it, they probably connect on an emotional level to some extent. Aside from bodies, I'd imagine most white women desire black men for their brains as well. A black man's personality is likely to leave an impression on a white woman as well. Even if a woman stays sith her husband, there is still a place in her heart for her Bull that a cuckold can't replace.

Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth. Sexual intercourse involves too many emotions to think once your spouse finds a suitable partner that the relationship could not go from casual to a more serious affair.

Personally, hate that to happen. I tell women off the bat feelings outside of sex are no, cause I won't reciprocate it. Women tend not to have boundaries like men, which is why they usually fall for a side a guy or in this case a "bull".

I am 42 and been with just 8 black men. (Must we call them bulls?) And the first, at age 29 was a colleague of my husband who I was smitten with at an office party. My "coup de foudre" was obvious to my husband-and probably to others. We talked about it much of the night at home. He is understanding of my feelings (as I am with his). This was, or is, how my affairs have been--affectionate. Close to love. In three cases, leading to temporary separation from my husband. Currently I visit my lover on weekends. But I sense that the passion is evaporating. Undoubtedly there will be another love object for me in the near future, God willing.
Where do you live?
Thank you for your honesty

Absolutely!

Personally, hate that to happen. I tell women off the bat feelings outside of sex are no, cause I won't reciprocate it. Women tend not to have boundaries like men, which is why they usually fall for a side a guy or in this case a "bull".

I was not saying "falling" as in going to leave for another guy. Sort of a "poly" thing where she can divide her feelings between two men.

I was not saying "falling" as in going to leave for another guy. Sort of a "poly" thing where she can divide her feelings between two men.

There absolutely no way, a woman yet alone can divide there feelings up evenly to love ppl equally. Someone is always going to be favored over the other. When feelings get involved is when a good thing gets ruined.

There absolutely no way, a woman yet alone can divide there feelings up evenly to love ppl equally. Someone is always going to be favored over the other. When feelings get involved is when a good thing gets ruined.

I'm no expert, but I've studied this stuff for quite awhile. The hang ups you describe are based on values, culture and traditions associated with america's puritanical legacy . Other societies function very well under plural relationships. People in this country are breaking from these traditions because they have found them to be burdensome or outright lies and since they no longer suit their needs they are free to pursue that which makes them happy.
Reality is not made of binary truths or black and white ideas. You are dealing in absolutes by taking your answer as truth and excluding all other possibilities.
I'm going to provide some links concerning Polyamory.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/26/living/relationships-polyamory/index.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/polyamorous/
http://polyamorysociety.org/
http://www.newsweek.com/polyamory-next-sexual-revolution-82053
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/07/multiple-lovers-no-jealousy/374697/
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/polyamory-end-marriage-21013545
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/love-without-limits/201008/why-do-people-choose-polyamory

Back