What If She Falls In Love With Her Bull?

It happened to me.. As I've told the story many times before on this site, my first black experience was mainly based on revenge of a cheating husband but it sure didn't take this little white girl long to find out that I obviously must have had a black lust within me that I never knew existed. It was the amazing sex at first but didn't take long for it to turn into love..

What happens when all the fucking becomes making love? Has this happened to any cucks? Have any of the women experienced this? I've had a cuckoldress fall in love with me before. The husband made sure we never slept together again.
That is what I have been wondering since I joined this site. I had my first experience while I was still married without my ex's knowledge. My marriage had become a disaster so the only result from this was extra motivation to end it. But I've thought many times what would have happend had I been in a good marrage and just ha d had a moment of weakness. Not sure I could have resisted the urge to go "black" again.

Fucked up life? Nah hell no. hehehe maybe a lil bit...Man I freakin love that my lady enjoys much better dick than I can offer. I am well taken care of by her so there is plenty of room for additions. She has an older black man, whom she totally adores for several years now, come while I am at work every week. She loves him...hands down and he does her as best swinger mates. We all set boundries from the get go. Total respect for each others family and a very flexible schedule. They often record their play for me to also enjoy and its definitely love making at times. It might not work for most but it works for us and yes, we are a very strong couple made durable by life's events. Good thread...btw!

Fucked up life? Nah hell no. hehehe maybe a lil bit...Man I freakin love that my lady enjoys much better dick than I can offer. I am well taken care of by her so there is plenty of room for additions. She has an older black man, whom she totally adores for several years now, come while I am at work every week. She loves him...hands down and he does her as best swinger mates. We all set boundries from the get go. Total respect for each others family and a very flexible schedule. They often record their play for me to also enjoy and its definitely love making at times. It might not work for most but it works for us and yes, we are a very strong couple made durable by life's events. Good thread...btw!
You are sooooo right!

My first wife was quite the slut after we got married and screwed a lot of men but met a 44 yo divorced white man that was balding and overweight she was tall slender and only 23. He had her almost from the start she quit having any sexual contact with me, started smoking weed because he did, and the last 6 weeks of our marriage she was getting up an hour early for work to stop by and let him screw her. When she moved out left our ******* with me to live in a trailer with him, when she told me she wanted a divorce she said he loves her and she loved him and his dick was so much bigger than mine

I think thats true love to care about your wifes satisfaction so much that you are willing to give it to her at any cost even if it means witnessing another man pleasuring her sexually. I think the lifestyle is very selfless and its incredible that there are men out ther whom are willing to go through those lengths to give their wife the best. I think its amazing actually. I know this must be a sensitive subject and I appreciate everyone being open and expressing themselves in regards to this. Thank you to all who commented and or participated in this thread

My first wife was quite the slut after we got married and screwed a lot of men but met a 44 yo divorced white man that was balding and overweight she was tall slender and only 23. He had her almost from the start she quit having any sexual contact with me, started smoking weed because he did, and the last 6 weeks of our marriage she was getting up an hour early for work to stop by and let him screw her. When she moved out left our ******* with me to live in a trailer with him, when she told me she wanted a divorce she said he loves her and she loved him and his dick was so much bigger than mine
Damn... That had to crush you

Glad to hear you got your *******. How did she handle it?

I do have romantic feelings for my bulls. I spend a lot of time with them even outside of the bedroom but I love my husband.. I have the best of both worlds a great husband and our bulls who help take care if me sexually.

I am 42 and been with just 8 black men. (Must we call them bulls?) And the first, at age 29 was a colleague of my husband who I was smitten with at an office party. My "coup de foudre" was obvious to my husband-and probably to others. We talked about it much of the night at home. He is understanding of my feelings (as I am with his). This was, or is, how my affairs have been--affectionate. Close to love. In three cases, leading to temporary separation from my husband. Currently I visit my lover on weekends. But I sense that the passion is evaporating. Undoubtedly there will be another love object for me in the near future, God willing.

are you serious ... ? i dont know if this is sad or funny

Back