If your wife falls in love with the bull

re: If your wife falls in love with the bull​

Then she can move out of our 3,100 sq ft home, give me the car keys to the BMW, get her own checking account, and move in with her lover into his one-bedroom apartment in the districts. And she can take the fleabag terrier with her.

It wasn’t something I/we had wished for. We were very intensely focused on hardcore ownership play and her bull had cruel intentions. It’s a very real and very challenging situation.
We had a very similar experience that spiraled out of control fast. He really took advantage of her obsession with him, once she confessed to him that she had fallen in love with him he bore down hard on her. The intense physical and mental abuse ****** her to break it off with him and ****** us out of this lifestyle for a long time. Dominance and submission is one thing but enough was enough.

We had a very similar experience that spiraled out of control fast. He really took advantage of her obsession with him, once she confessed to him that she had fallen in love with him he bore down hard on her. The intense physical and mental abuse ****** her to break it off with him and ****** us out of this lifestyle for a long time. Dominance and submission is one thing but enough was enough.
Thats aufull must have been mentaly challenging for you both. Are you still out of that life style has amy met up with any one recently

I fantasise about my wife falling deeply in love with a black man, having a passionate affair with him and being left pregnant.
What if he responds equally by falling in love with your wife ? If he impregnates her and they love each other, you may be the odd man out.

Back