Is she going to cheat with that black guy?

My wife is not the slut kind. She is pretty and has a shapely body, but usually dresses prudent and is a conservative lady in all aspects of life.

However she has always been great in bed: sensual and passionate, but not so willing to experience non-conventional sex.

I'm quite the opposite and our marriage has swung between those two poles for years.

Some time ago we agreed that our married sex life needed some spicing up, and we started using fantasies of many sorts, but one became particulary a turn on for both of us: the black lover.

I noticed how she became hornier than ever when I whispered on her ear that she was taking a big black cock raw while we were in bed. The idea has been growing and we have been watching blacked videos together or while having sex and experiencing fantasies that always involved her being fucked by a hung black man and eventually being creampied and knocked up by him.

Last Sunday she left her phone with her instagram opened on the dining table. I saw that a muscular black stranger has been messaging her.

Today she has left with her friends to spend a ladies-weekend-out in the capital city. I noticed that, when she was packing her luggage, she took one of her sexier panties and tight and revealing clothes.

Do you think she is going to cuck me with the black guy?

Attachments

• 20231117_170140.jpg
    20231117_170140.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 112
My wife is not the slut kind. She is pretty and has a shapely body, but usually dresses prudent and is a conservative lady in all aspects of life.

However she has always been great in bed: sensual and passionate, but not so willing to experience non-conventional sex.

I'm quite the opposite and our marriage has swung between those two poles for years.

Some time ago we agreed that our married sex life needed some spicing up, and we started using fantasies of many sorts, but one became particulary a turn on for both of us: the black lover.

I noticed how she became hornier than ever when I whispered on her ear that she was taking a big black cock raw while we were in bed. The idea has been growing and we have been watching blacked videos together or while having sex and experiencing fantasies that always involved her being fucked by a hung black man and eventually being creampied and knocked up by him.

Last Sunday she left her phone with her instagram opened on the dining table. I saw that a muscular black stranger has been messaging her.

Today she has left with her friends to spend a ladies-weekend-out in the capital city. I noticed that, when she was packing her luggage, she took one of her sexier panties and tight and revealing clothes.

That's hot love to enjoy her sexy body and skills!

Mi esposa no es del tipo puta. Es bonita y tiene un cuerpo bien formado, pero suele vestir con prudencia y es una dama conservadora en todos los aspectos de la vida.

Sin embargo, ella siempre ha sido genial en la cama: sensual y apasionada, pero no tan dispuesta a experimentar sexo no convencional.

Yo soy todo lo contrario y nuestro matrimonio ha oscilado entre esos dos polos durante años.

Hace algún tiempo estuvimos de acuerdo en que nuestra vida sexual matrimonial necesitaba un poco de sabor y comenzamos a usar fantasías de muchos tipos, pero una se volvió particularmente excitante para ambos: el amante negro.

Noté cómo se puso más cachonda que nunca cuando le susurré al oído que estaba tomando una gran polla negra cruda mientras estábamos en la cama. La idea ha ido creciendo y hemos estado viendo vídeos de negros juntos o mientras teníamos sexo y experimentamos fantasías que siempre implicaban que ella fuera follada por un hombre negro colgado y, finalmente, que él le diera un creampie y la dejara embarazada.

El domingo pasado dejó su teléfono con su Instagram abierto sobre la mesa del comedor. Vi que un extraño negro musculoso le había estado enviando mensajes.

Hoy se ha ido con sus amigas a pasar un fin de semana de chicas en la capital. Noté que, cuando estaba haciendo las maletas, tomó una de sus bragas más sexys y ropa ajustada y reveladora.

¿Crees que me va a poner los cuernos con el negro?
Por su puesto.va a follar con tantos hombres negros pueda

creampied and knocked up by him.

Last Sunday she left her

I say yes ,your wife is going to get slam dunked by a black guy. my wife use to do the girls night out with her friends and she always seemed to get blacked every time they girls night out. So I have to say you could be eating a cream pie soon lol

Only 99.9 sure,any update

Back