What Do You Think

barbiesdude

Male
Gold Member
I need some advice. I have shared my girl twice before and it was a great time for everyone. It has been awhile but it recently was brought up and she was upset and said
"I cant believe you shared me", but she also in the same conversation says "I really liked it and enjoyed it". Not sure what to make of that and the mixed signals? Has anyone had this happen?

My ex wife used to have this issue, even though she cheated on me many times withut my knowledge, when she would fuck someone in front of me, and in the moment love every bit of it... the next day was usually very different. Not too sure if it was guilt driven, or unhappy having sex with myself, but she usually would throw it back into my face. Wanting to know how I could let another man into our house and 'let' him fuck her. Or what sort of 'poor excuse for a man' watches a man have sex with his wife, while instead of getting jealous or stopping him and fucking her himself, but sits quietly there and just masturbates to it.
I gave up in the end trying to understand it, she had no guilt cheating on me, but seemed riddled with guilt or anger towards me because I enjoyed it and masturbated to it.
I think it chipped away at the respect she had for me rather than the sex she was having and enjoying. She said often, if I loved her, i'd be more territorial of her, but she never understood being with a very submissive male and how it wasn't how I was wired.

I think the two of you need to talk and you can reassure her that it turns you on to see her turned on and enjoying herself.

Some people get off on being a voyeur, some don’t. If it’s not good for the two of you then it’s better to stop now.

I need some advice. I have shared my girl twice before and it was a great time for everyone. It has been awhile but it recently was brought up and she was upset and said
"I cant believe you shared me", but she also in the same conversation says "I really liked it and enjoyed it". Not sure what to make of that and the mixed signals? Has anyone had this happen?

Likely guilt. She liked it, but thinks she should not have liked it, due to feeling it is taboo. I'd suggest reassuring her that sharing her has not changed your feelings for her in a negative way.

The crazy thing is that the last time we did it, she was the one that basically initiated it. Although she was pretty tipsy and lost her inhibitions. We had a party and a black guy that I know from way back stopped by and at the end of the night one thing led to another.

Back