Have you ever felt, do you feel insecure about your dick size?

Hey guys, now this is probably a topic many won't share or be honest about, and that's understandable. I have went through that phase or feeling when I was very young. But as of my 30's, not any more. I have experienced, and even recently being rejected because she said my dick was too small. I just laughed and said that's fine, it's enough for someone else. I get asked all the time how big am I, and I always reply, never measured, you judge. I send a pic, if I don't get a response, fine. I don't let the size of my dick define me, and I know I'm not big, especially compared to those carrying a baby's arm lol. It's important to be honest with ourselves and more importantly, accept what can't change and find ways to use what we have to its full potential.
As a Latino beta boy I accepted my small size early on... I've never made a woman cum... I now try to encourage woman to go Black because they deserve a real man to please them.

I've had women tell me I was really big but then come to find out years after the fact that my wife had much bigger in college. Just depends I guess, I'm not small by any means, above average, but I also realize the are men who are uncommonly massive which my wife happened to have already. When I finally got her to admit how big it actually was I was a a little insecure myself because my wife had lied to me about it for a few years. Eventually I realized she just cared about me so much she was scared to hurt me or freak me out. After that I was able to accept that there are just some men out there that are better equipped despite not being small myself.nmy wife clearly really enjoyed a much bigger dick so now I'd rather she get to continue to enjoy a treat like that every now and then instead of get upset and fight against it.

I've had women tell me I was really big but then come to find out years after the fact that my wife had much bigger in college. Just depends I guess, I'm not small by any means, above average, but I also realize the are men who are uncommonly massive which my wife happened to have already. When I finally got her to admit how big it actually was I was a a little insecure myself because my wife had lied to me about it for a few years. Eventually I realized she just cared about me so much she was scared to hurt me or freak me out. After that I was able to accept that there are just some men out there that are better equipped despite not being small myself.nmy wife clearly really enjoyed a much bigger dick so now I'd rather she get to continue to enjoy a treat like that every now and then instead of get upset and fight against it.
One of the biggest changes I experienced was acceptance of my poor sexual performance. This acceptance made it easier to open up to my wife about her seeing others. Will never forget the time during our love making she said her ideal guy was someone younger and bigger. Over time accepting your role of a beta feels very natural.

It's not about the whole alpha beta I'm not good enough sort of thing for us, despite her knowing what a huge cock feels like, I've still never had any problem getting her off, it's more about taking things to the next level for us. It's like saying just because you drive a corvette doesn't mean it wouldn't be fun to drive a Ferrari every once in a while

I'm 6 plus, never had any comments or complaints from any woman.
Wife's ex has a very deep voice, I've never seen his dick but it's probably big.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know, he's bigger than me. We take turns doing her. It's very obvious she likes sex with him but she's never said anything about him being better, having a bigger dick or anything that would make me feel inferior. He gets more sex time with her but I get plenty and she likes it from either of us.
She has never had an orgasm from me fucking her but she has with him. Yes I feel weird jealous feelings watching her get off while he's pumping her but it's very exciting to see happen.

I am fine with my size...average build but luckely very grithy... but I realize that sometimes it is not enoungh lenght for some women to give her that extra pleasure she likes.. when I look on dating sites where couples and ladys are looking for men, mostely they are searching for big dicks so as an average men it is realy hard..But its fine for me. I also have my preference and in a serios relation there is more than dick size only.

Never been insecure about my size only insecure about the size of the orgasms it can produce in a woman so as I honed my skills and now I'm a master cocksmith, a BBC Jedi!♠️

Back