Have you ever felt, do you feel insecure about your dick size?

The sixe of a dick is really sort of meaningless. If you dick is 6" long and you fuck like a mad man and have stamina and technique its a free for all. If your dick is 10" long and you fuck like a 10 year old and you blow your nut in 30 seconds it doesnt really matter does it? Ive had an average sized or slightly smaller guy rock my world. I ve had a guy with a 9" dick absolutely suck in bed and never was with him again. Technique, foreplay, sensuality and stamina make for a wild evening. Pounding away with no regard to your partner and only to get yourself off makes for a 2 minute deal and a thanks but no thanks reply.
The old adage. Its not the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog.

Hey guys, now this is probably a topic many won't share or be honest about, and that's understandable. I have went through that phase or feeling when I was very young. But as of my 30's, not any more. I have experienced, and even recently being rejected because she said my dick was too small. I just laughed and said that's fine, it's enough for someone else. I get asked all the time how big am I, and I always reply, never measured, you judge. I send a pic, if I don't get a response, fine. I don't let the size of my dick define me, and I know I'm not big, especially compared to those carrying a baby's arm lol. It's important to be honest with ourselves and more importantly, accept what can't change and find ways to use what we have to its full potential.
Seen your pics, you have nothing to feel insecure about 😍

Seen your pics, you have nothing to feel insecure about 😍
Thanks, but the post is not about me, it was just a general question to spark a discussion, but it's good that the feedback has been so positive. Now if this was back in my early 30, yeah I used to feel insecure.

Thanks, but the post is not about me, it was just a general question to spark a discussion, but it's good that the feedback has been so positive. Now if this was back in my early 30, yeah I used to feel insecure.
Not every woman wants a big cock. MANY are fine with medium or small.

You have a really good body and dick. You are slightly bigger than my husband and I've told him for years his is more than enough. I've had really big ones but honestly most of them don't work as hard. From what I've learned big dick guys think that they can solely rely on it to please me where medium guys are much more attentive to me and my needs and have incredible fingers and mouths.

You have a really good body and dick. You are slightly bigger than my husband and I've told him for years his is more than enough. I've had really big ones but honestly most of them don't work as hard. From what I've learned big dick guys think that they can solely rely on it to please me where medium guys are much more attentive to me and my needs and have incredible fingers and mouths.
Try me lol

Hey guys, now this is probably a topic many won't share or be honest about, and that's understandable. I have went through that phase or feeling when I was very young. But as of my 30's, not any more. I have experienced, and even recently being rejected because she said my dick was too small. I just laughed and said that's fine, it's enough for someone else. I get asked all the time how big am I, and I always reply, never measured, you judge. I send a pic, if I don't get a response, fine. I don't let the size of my dick define me, and I know I'm not big, especially compared to those carrying a baby's arm lol. It's important to be honest with ourselves and more importantly, accept what can't change and find ways to use what we have to its full potential.
I am so self conscious about my size and sexual performance I would never desire to be with another women. At times I feel other men would also not be pleased with me.

I do sometimes. I'm smaller than average in my country, but over the years that insecurity has just fed into my kink, so now I don't mind it

There are plenty of guys in the adult industry that have an average size cocks but they have confidence and they perform well and that's all that counts at the end of the day is how you use what you got! 👍

There are plenty of guys in the adult industry that have an average size cocks but they have confidence and they perform well and that's all that counts at the end of the day is how you use what you got! 👍

True and that is what keeps me in the game and moving thru life... My self confidence. Now I just need to convince Gal Gadot to give me a shot lol.

Back