What do you consider “Built For BBC” ?

I'm going to limit my response to a comparison of Black women's figures to white...Of course there are many other ethnicities. I'm old enough to remember where it seemed that the bodies of white women were generally far less curvy than Black women's. No ass, no hips, no thighs, possibly big titties. That seemed popular for white culture. Then somehow it seems like white women just blossomed. My Black ex-wife use to say "Them lazy white bi*ches finally got in the gym and started using the stairmaster". Lol😆. Fast forward to today. Where many white women give black women a run for their money. With fat asses, thick thighs, wide hips, big titties, curves in all the right places. So for me built for BBC is the historic, natural, "in the genes" Black woman's body dipped in vanilla. And it's a very beautiful thing. 👍🏽😘👍🏽
I'm the opposite big beautiful curvy white woman dipped in black🔥

I'm the opposite big beautiful curvy white woman dipped in black🔥
Now let me see if I understand this correctly🤔.
You're my favorite cookie...An Oreo 😅? Chocolate on the outside vanilla on the inside😜 ?
As soon as you said big beautiful and curvy you piqued my interest. 👍🏽👍🏽Photo please 😉.

Back