Built for BBC or Made for BBC?

We hear a lot of talk about women being "built" for a BBC or "made" for a bbc, but how does one tell the difference? If a woman is made for a bbc does that mean she was handcrafted for bbc by god? and if she is built for bbc does that mean she wasn't actually perposefully created for bbc but her body is built for taking bbc?

These are just some of the many complex questions of the universe that need answers.

We hear a lot of talk about women being "built" for a BBC or "made" for a bbc, but how does one tell the difference? If a woman is made for a bbc does that mean she was handcrafted for bbc by god? and if she is built for bbc does that mean she wasn't actually perposefully created for bbc but her body is built for taking bbc?

These are just some of the many complex questions of the universe that need answers.
Knowing that a white woman was penetrated by a BBC is very exciting. They are hornier or become hornier. And they never stop trying a black dick. I had a white girlfriend, of course, thin, nice legs and butt. She was always indignant when I commented on her trying a BBC. After our breakup, about two decades ago, whenever I see her around, she is accompanied by a black man. How interesting life is...
Feedback
As pessoas também perguntam

Am I built for huge king bbc.
I wish I passView attachment 6952491View attachment 6952495
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Because ALL women were made for BBC to enjoy them, and not for whit men.
However, a woman with an incredible body was built for BBC because they deserve peak women the most and those bodies entertain them the best!

Back