What do you consider “Built For BBC” ?

Frequently black guys tell me I am “Built for BBC”. I have noticed that phrase used frequently here as well. My husband says it is means being thicc in the right places. Other than that I haven’t ever heard a definition.
Whatever it is, it has always given me a disproportionate share of attention from black men long before I had any idea what they were talking about. What does it mean to you?View attachment 5401286View attachment 5516093
I'm going to limit my response to a comparison of Black women's figures to white...Of course there are many other ethnicities. I'm old enough to remember where it seemed that the bodies of white women were generally far less curvy than Black women's. No ass, no hips, no thighs, possibly big titties. That seemed popular for white culture. Then somehow it seems like white women just blossomed. My Black ex-wife use to say "Them lazy white bi*ches finally got in the gym and started using the stairmaster". Lol😆. Fast forward to today. Where many white women give black women a run for their money. With fat asses, thick thighs, wide hips, big titties, curves in all the right places. So for me built for BBC is the historic, natural, "in the genes" Black woman's body dipped in vanilla. And it's a very beautiful thing. 👍🏽😘👍🏽

More of this beautiful love goddess on an interracial vacation. I would consider her "built for BBC"...and my cock too! This black stranger she met at the resort seems to enjoy her and he couldn't help exploding deep inside her married unprotected pussy, filling her to overflowing. It was a nice afternoon for her and a lucky one for him! goddess bbc 1300565215.jpg272878916.jpg602293682.png1122289054.jpg1231915535.jpg1306229825.jpg2136098590.jpg1480624854.jpgb6.jpgLOOK HONEY COWGIRL.jpggoddess bbc cum 817_1000.jpg

For me, it hit me my wife was “built for black cock” the first time she was with a black guy and his cock was just visibly so much more than what I had, twice as long by length or more. I thought to my self as I watched her suck it, knowing her nose hits my belly easily and she can even stick her tongue out all the way down and lick my balls (well, prior to her giving up sucking white cocks)….watching her suck that first BBC, she was going down as far as she could, trying to deep throat it but there was still a massive amount of cock left she was stroking with her hands. When he laid her down and spread her legs, rubbed that BBC all up and down her slit, slapped her clit with it and started to slide it in, I thought no way in hell can she take all of that. Well, a few strokes in and he just sank it in to the balls, I mean his pubic bone was pressed against her’s and he had all that cock in her pussy……I knew the visual, how much longer it was and how much “new pussy” he was getting and at that moment as they fucked away and she begged for his cock and squirted over and over and over, as she yelled and cussed how goddamn good that big cock felt, I knew right then what truly Being built for black cock meant and my wife is truly built to take black cock!

Honestly, I rarely expect this to have any special meaning. Many black men say to me 'you're made for this, babe', 'your pussy feels good', and things alike. It's like me telling them 'I love your six pack'. But I do take what they say for face value when they go balls deep.

Back