What do White Women Want?

black penis looks so nasty, and i love how hard they get, love the feel of thier big black flared head on my clit and slit

cyndi

I think for women who have cucks, in addition to the sex there is the release of being, if not submissive, at least not having to be the one in total control. Whether slaves, sluts, or just friends with benefits, we know the black man is not going to let us push him around.

Best of BOTH worlds. ;):D

EQUAL RIGHTS, EQUAL PAY, RESPECT, THEIR OWN WAY ALL THE TIME!! AND SHOES!! OH YEAH AND NOT TO MARRY A DEADBEAT !!!;):) and thats the basics,lol and not just white women ALL WOMEN phase 2 world domination don't worry though we will still need you men 2 fetch and carry among other things;)

Last edited:
EQUAL RIGHTS, EQUAL PAY, RESPECT, THEIR OWN WAY ALL THE TIME!! AND SHOES!! OH YEAH AND NOT TO MARRY A DEADBEAT !!!;):) and thats the basics,lol and not just white women ALL WOMEN phase 2 world domination don't worry though we will still need you men 2 fetch and carry among other things;)

You sound like my Wife. :D:bounce:

Mainly the sex, but I'm single so I wouldn't mind a relationship out of it too ;)

I also have fun just hanging out with black guys. Smoking weed, watching hilarious *******, playing video games. Love it!

You could do all the same things with a white guy though, and the African penile length and girth is greatly exaggerated especially on a site such as this one.

Fucking hell, you won't quit will you?

I am aware that not all black men are hung like horses, but the majority I've been with are ;)

I am also aware that I can do these things with white guys as well, I'm just more attracted to black men. That being said, I'm in a relationship with a white guy right now and I do all of those things with him.

If I lived near you i'd straight sweep you away from that cracka pig boy and make you mine, seen ur pics.

I think it just really comes to the sex. I quick ride and just hop off. It's surely not about his mind.

You're both racist idiots.

This is what Angie sent to me in a message: "I'm just surprised that a beautiful light skinned girl like yourself would give her genes up to have a generic looking black baby as all, but hey. To each their own I presume." Whether I end up having a baby with a white guy or black guy, I'm going to think they're beautiful and not at all generic.

And "that cracka pig boy" is a great guy, so you probably wouldn't steal me away from him with that attitude...

Thank you. There's too much of this high schoolish "I'll show everybody how much of a strong black man I am by humiliating and denigrating people" horse ******* here for my tastes.

to get back on subject.....in my relations i hope its not all about the sex, i enjoy the mental aspect as well but i am more sapiosexual than anything. even if its just a fuck and she is beautiful if she doesn't have any smarts i can't fuck with her. but i am more relationship oriented

To me it is the sex mainly, before I was married I only had a couple of boyfriends, I was a 'good girl'. Then I met hubby and have been very happy. However, I have always felt a bit like I missed out a bit. So was happy (after a bit of 'persuasion') to go with black guys. The guys I have been with offer no messing about, have been relaxed and up for it straight away, I really like that. No bunches of flowers or silliness, Ive done all that.
As I 'behaved' myself as a girl, I like to be a bit more 'slutty' now, again the guys Ive known seem to get it and act accordingly.
Great post, miss

Back