What do White Women Want?

I think you would get more of the answers you are looking for, I this question was aimed at the single women on this site. The married women only need sex, they get every thing else from there husband.
All of the women in the group are married as far as I know. None has expressed any desire to get divorced to me. The one refrain I have heard numerous times is that their husband is too busy with work\career\business to take care of their wives physical needs. It is a good arrangement for the group members. For me I have a nice variety of pussy on a regular basis that is sane, and happy with their marriages except for sex. The women must find the experience to their liking because I have been having a nice variety of pussy for quite some time. A couple of the women have been sharing my bed for more than 10 years, obviously we have developed relationships but they are outside the bounds of their marriage. There is nothing that we do other than fuck that could interfere with the relationship with their husband.

My wife would want you to leave. I don't want to sound disrespectful to anyone, we have good relationships with several men and treat all with respect but at the end of the day we're using you as sex toy and we assume you're doing the same with her. Now there are a few we'd be happy to hang out with outside the bedroom but this portion takes time.

I love it for the contrast, for the naughtiness, for the excitement, for the powerful man on top smothering me with his body, the rock hard cock I cannot get my hands completely around...it all leads to one thing...the most amazing orgasm over and over again.

What do most white women want and desire from Black men? Is it just the sex, or is there more?

View attachment 392875

It depends on the white woman. We are all different and we have our own individual needs and desires. For me, since I'm married, all I want right now is sex. But in the future if my marriage were to end I might want more than sex from a black man. I might want a long term relationship.

There are women today who date, marry, have children with black men. There are women who sleep with black men as part of a hot wife lifestyle with their husband. And there are women like me who cheat with black men. Different women who want different things.

Back