What do White Women Want?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, May 18, 2014.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    What do most white women want and desire from Black men? Is it just the sex, or is there more?

10-HUG.jpg

2. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    To me it is the sex mainly, before I was married I only had a couple of boyfriends, I was a 'good girl'. Then I met hubby and have been very happy. However, I have always felt a bit like I missed out a bit. So was happy (after a bit of 'persuasion') to go with black guys. The guys I have been with offer no messing about, have been relaxed and up for it straight away, I really like that. No bunches of flowers or silliness, Ive done all that.
    As I 'behaved' myself as a girl, I like to be a bit more 'slutty' now, again the guys Ive known seem to get it and act accordingly.

3. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Most of the women that have shared my bed over the last 20 or 30 years were interested in sex. If a woman is married and wants to stay married if fair to assume that her other needs are being met. I think for most of the women I have fucked I am a hobby of sorts. I treat them respectfully as they do me, we may have a bit of good conversation but the reason they are with me is to get well fucked. I curl their toes and give them a good cardio workout and they go back to their soccer mom existence. I think it is a pretty good arrangement for all involved

4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Whether you BC's realize or not, the white girls are using you every bit as much as you're using them. To many of 'em, you're just a piece of meat as well ... so you should fuck 'em and then quietly go home until called again! :)

5. Torpedo

I consider my sexual activity to be mutually advantageous. The women that share my bed do so quite willingly and since they come back frequently I must be doing something right. I get to enjoy the attentions of more more women than this old man should be entitled to. Most of the women that share my bed are friends to varying degrees and nearly all the relationships have been LTR. As far as quietly going home that goes without saying. None of the women involve their husbands as far as I know so discretion is paramount.

#5 Torpedo, May 19, 2014
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
    willsrvu likes this.
  6. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Exciting sex for us!

7. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

I love the sex but I also love the intimacy with a man outside my marriage.Black men just do me right the way I like it.from kissing to caressing to fucking.I am in love with my boyfriend Darrian plus he fucks me like no one else can!

8. LynneC469

LynneC469 Active Member

US
    It's the total sex package total immersion into the moment

9. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

When I see a hot black guy I want him, even if Im with my husband! When a black guy kisses me my pussy starts throbbing and getting wet! At that point Ill do whatever he asks! My husband knows that if a black gentleman wants my pussy then he gets it every time!

Hawkeye and Chocolate Fuckstick like this.
  10. Linda4bbc

Linda4bbc Well-Known Member

US
    This is what I want 24-7 BBC in my face!
    u070054.jpg

11. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    god id want that hun i love them for sex thats what they want us white girls for and i go for it long live bbc

12. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My wife said when she first met blacks was in college she had a positive experience dating them they didnt judge her on not being blonde she is a true redhead and doesnt tan alot all things blacks liked about her. She continued seeing them after college because she couldnt resist and after we married she still wanted this black man in her life. He brings out a part of her that no white guy including myself could she says she loves me but loves what he does for her.

willsrvu and michelle sd like this.
  13. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I believe it was Chris Rock who said white women want "everything"....sounds good to me.

Gianni Smith and Linda4bbc like this.
  14. Alexacross

Alexacross Member

I think for women who have cucks, in addition to the sex there is the release of being, if not submissive, at least not having to be the one in total control. Whether slaves, sluts, or just friends with benefits, we know the black man is not going to let us push him around.

goofy403 and willsrvu like this.
  15. Kum Hoar

Kum Hoar Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Their hot, hard, black cocks using me as their fuck meat, and of course their yummy thick cum!

16. Cyndi Robare

Cyndi Robare Active Member

a good rod and balls

Hawkeye likes this.
  17. leab

leab Active Member Real Person Gold Member

my first was mainly just out of curiosity. i keep going back for purely the sex, the size, the attitude. black guys just have this sexy confidence i like.

BlackoswBBC, Meramo and cucky like this.
  18. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    my wife love this big black cock

19. Torpedo

It really comes down to orgasms. The women on this site prefer or have the most success achieving orgasm(s) through the talents of black males.

20. Patricia & Max

Patricia & Max Active Member

I mainly wanted to please my husband at the beginning, but now I also truly enjoyed a more comprehensive and powerful sexuality. The kind of sex you don't want every day but really enjoyed once a week. But I don't seek more than sex in my relation with bulls.