What colour of underwear must use white women

What colour of underwear must use white women to be more attractive for Black Lovers

• Red

Votes: 65 22.6%
  • White

Votes: 59 20.5%
  • Black

Votes: 125 43.4%
  • Pink

Votes: 33 11.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters
I've found that if I don't wear any that gets their attention real fast but if I do wear them it would be white. There easier to see across a room when I spread my legs to attract them. :)

I've found that if I don't wear any that gets their attention real fast but if I do wear them it would be white. There easier to see across a room when I spread my legs to attract them. :)
I guest this is the better underwear ever to meet your lover or some black bull...

What colour of underwear must use white women to be more attractive for their Black Lovers???
I suggest you do a bit of proof reading because the wording of your thread suggests that the underwear is using white women to be more attractive.

I suggest you do a bit of proof reading because the wording of your thread suggests that the underwear is using white women to be more attractive.

I'm betting Karla doesn't give a rat's ass since she hasn't posted anything to this website since July 11, 2011 ... hummm, that's like 3 years ago. She's probably into other crap now and long forgotten this site. gif_Yellowball-yawning.gif Mac

Back