What BC penis size do you find most satisfying or gives the most intense orgasms?

What BC penis size do you find most satisfying or gives the most intense orgasms?

• 7"

Votes: 35 8.2%
  • 8" - 9"

Votes: 208 48.5%
  • 10" - 11"

Votes: 161 37.5%
  • 11" - 12"

Votes: 43 10.0%
  • Over 12"

Votes: 57 13.3%

• Total voters
georgias ex had 10 plus cock and thick, she plays with a dildo thats huge, on swinger site would get messages from bbc asking if she like fuck,would ask them when want meet,,they would ask what she into and think she can take there cock,would tell them will be horny can take it,

My friend is a black guy from Panama, he is 6'5 "with a 12". He get laid once and after that women run away from him complaining of pain. Sometimes it is a curse to have it so big.

Are u guys taking about “bone pressed erect length” when you talk about size??

Also how thick? 5.5 inches of girth which is like 1.75 diameter dildo ?
Or 6 inches of girth which is 2.0 diameter dildo ?

Thanx

9 with width to it. Within seconds
8-9” for me, but needs to be thick.
Please login or become a member to view

I got you

From WebMd

How to Measure a Penis​

Men may be surprised to learn that penis length isn't measured on the erect penis. Too many variables are involved.

Instead, the most reliable penis measurement is called SPL -- stretched penis length. The longer men's SPL, the longer their erect penis length, according to studies done on brave young men who volunteered to have erection-stimulating penis injections.

To learn your SPL, measure the penis while it's flaccid. Press the ruler tight against the pubic bone at the base of the penis. Don't just measure from where the penis separates from the scrotum, or you'll lose precious centimeters. Now gently, but very firmly, stretch the penis as far as it will go. Measure from the pubic bone to the tip of the stretched penis.

My regular bbc lover’s cock is 9 1/2 inches long and about 4 1/2 inches thick , I find this very satisfying and fulfilling. I experienced his nephew’s longer bbc but as he was all about his satisfaction I never got to. Enjoy the extra length , my husbands white cock is around four and half to five inches fully erect and no longer satisfies my sexual needs since experiencing my bbc lovers bigger cock giving me multi orgasms when he and I have sex.

Last edited:
547837E5-DAE4-4DF7-BCB9-956D6CFD62F1.png

I think a large majority of women assume size based on relativity. For example, exact length is hard to gauge due to the many ways that length can be represented. Rarely do we have individualwalking around with rulers and tape measures to determine actual size.

The pic above is me comparing myself to a common household product: a Listerine (1.05 pt) mouthwash bottle. The bottle is exactly 9in long.

How many women are actually taking Listerine bottle dick these days? We know men lie because we don’t want to be average and women lie because it’s a badge of honor to take a big dick.

But how many woman are verifiably taking these types of dick?

I need to know, because if you are one, I need to see you. ASAP😁😁

Back