What BC penis size do you find most satisfying or gives the most intense orgasms?

What BC penis size do you find most satisfying or gives the most intense orgasms?

• 7"

Votes: 35 8.2%
  • 8" - 9"

Votes: 208 48.5%
  • 10" - 11"

Votes: 161 37.5%
  • 11" - 12"

Votes: 43 10.0%
  • Over 12"

Votes: 57 13.3%

• Total voters
Oh he knows, think he gets a little jealous and turned on, lol. By the way, I think your very hot and I Love your cock..... would love to fuck you

The Women i was with preferred between six and a half to nine and a half inches. At least those that i know their size preference. Obviously i didn't talk about that topic or test toys with every Woman i was with, and hardly in a ONS. ;)

i would be interested to hear of Women's preferences for circumference as well, as most Women say they prefer girth to length. So please Ladies chime in! TY
FYI,

Extra large penises are a very, very small minority.​

Only nine percent of men have a penis clocking in at longer than seven inches. If you have a seven-incher, the percentage of the population with a smaller penis than you is a whopping 91.3276667638 percent. If it's bigger than eight inches, your penis is more sizable than 99.4963792682 percent of people on planet earth. As far as penis comparisons go, you should be proud of being in this top-tier penis size percentile!

Back