Africa penis size.

BAppe

Male
I’m wondering what you think the penis size of countries are. I’ve seen a lot of the time many people mention West and central Africa as there go to visits. But not much of East Africa. I’ve seen on threads outside on this site that East Africans are smaller. Especially Ethiopia. (Pretty much disproves all black men are big stereotype) That’s why they’re not talked on here as much. They’re not many big dicks to find.

I’m wondering what you think the penis size of countries are. I’ve seen a lot of the time many people mention West and central Africa as there go to visits. But not much of East Africa. I’ve seen on threads outside on this site that East Africans are smaller. Especially Ethiopia. (Pretty much disproves all black men are big stereotype) That’s why they’re not talked on here as much. They’re not many big dicks to find.
I Read a Statistic about cock sizes. And Strange is, that the biggest Dicks in the world Are from South america - ecuador. The Middle Range is almost 18 cm. No Country in the world has a bigger avarage Size.

Cope, nilotics are native to east africa (sudan, mainly south sudan, and I think ugandans were proto nilotics) and are know for not only being big in size (like the massai) but for being naturally lean, athletic and tallest people in africa. When you say east african you really mean horn african, which are just four countries (Ethiopia, somali, eritrea, and djibouti). They are cushtic (and probably the smallest size in sub saharan africa.), but east africa has more bantus and nilotic ancestry.

Cope, nilotics are native to east africa (sudan, mainly south sudan, and I think ugandans were proto nilotics) and are know for not only being big in size (like the massai) but for being naturally lean, athletic and tallest people in africa. When you say east african you really mean horn african, which are just four countries (Ethiopia, somali, eritrea, and djibouti). They are cushtic (and probably the smallest size in sub saharan africa.), but east africa has more bantus and nilotic ancestry.
Most west africans are mix of mainly sahel african farmers (Nilo-Saharan, which are a closely related group to nilotes.) and rainforest central africans (prehistoric pygmies) and a tiny bit of south africans (khoi khoi or san) in the southern eastern most part of west africa.

Back