Africa penis size.

BAppe

Male
I’m wondering what you think the penis size of countries are. I’ve seen a lot of the time many people mention West and central Africa as there go to visits. But not much of East Africa. I’ve seen on threads outside on this site that East Africans are smaller. Especially Ethiopia. (Pretty much disproves all black men are big stereotype) That’s why they’re not talked on here as much. They’re not many big dicks to find.

Africa is big, and complex. I was talking to a Congolese guy once, and the variety of tribes (skin colour, height, skills, characteristics etc) in Congo alone boggled my mind. East Africans are generally smaller, bu then you have the Masai, renowned for big dicks. Go figure. West, equatorial Africa is a good bet for the cock hunter.

So anywhere close to west and central Africa will be bigger than things that are farther away from is what you’re saying? Of course like how Kenyan is East African and some people they’re a big. Some West African countries will also be small. Nigeria is smaller from what I hear. I mean they’re big ones there. But Nigeria isn’t really the most popular in conversation when it comes to big dicks. Mostly Congo.

Back