Votes: 29 22.8%
  • My profile is fake

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Trying to be discrete blah blah

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • Well my job it would be blah blah

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
Again that is my point. Hypothetically if I can't see somebody's face I can't really take it serious. Also, again, not that I blame them.
Well that means you should not be taken serious too that does not seem to make sense. No offense just trying to understand your logic. Even if you can’t see a face an adult body with a written sign at least let’s you know you have an consenting adult on the other end. I am not really sure why a face changes that.
when people take hostages they put the black bag over the face and say hold up a newspaper. The only thing you are lacking is the identity but the day time and gender of the person is portrayed correctly.
the verification is not to give identity but verify consenting adults.

personally I think the site would benefit if people that are paid members or verified members are permitted to do things that free non verified members can not. For example sending private messages. Or limiting the amount of post they can make a day. The site i think should encourage authentication.

Last edited:
Well that means you should not be taken serious too that does not seem to make sense. No offense just trying to understand your logic. Even if you can’t see a face an adult body with a written sign at least let’s you know you have an consenting adult on the other end. I am not really sure why a face changes that.
when people take hostages they put the black bag over the face and say hold up a newspaper. The only thing you are lacking is the identity but the day time and gender of the person is portrayed correctly.
the verification is not to give identity but verify consenting adults.

personally I think the site would benefit if people that are paid members or verified members are permitted to do things that free non verified members can not. For example sending private messages. Or limiting the amount of post they can make a day. The site i think should encourage authentication.
Yes I've never demanded anybody take me at my word, you are free to choose. You are an adult.

We get plenty of private contact on the site and to us that is the point. Maybe we will pick somebody from the site for my wife's first experience but maybe not. The wife has only responded to a very few.

We never demanded anything from anyone.

Again that is my point. Hypothetically if I can't see somebody's face I can't really take it serious. Also, again, not that I blame them.

We prefer to do things our way. Judging from the all the private responses we get it doesn't seem to be an issue.
Not knocking your results as I'm sure you get a lot of messages but this comment sounds a bit hypocritical. You don't take anyone who's face you can see seriously but cannot/will not show yours(not that anyone was asking you to).

1st Lie: “My husband might see me” You ARE the husband liar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2nd Lie:
“My conservative family members might recognize me” Bullshit! Your racist, trump-loving relatives aren’t watching white women swallow Black cum on this site 🚫

3rd Lie:
“I might lose my job” Showing your face is NOT a requirement liar! 🙄

4th Lie:
“My wife doesn’t want to verify and I can’t ******* her.” Bullshit! Your wife doesn’t know her pics on the internet, that’s sad 😞

5th Lie:
“I’m already a Gold member, I don’t need to verify.” Most pathetic thing about you is, joining a free site to pay to post web pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6th Lie:
“I’m on SLS, AFF, SDC and Fetlife so not verifying on this one doesn’t bother me.” So why bother us here with private messages asking for dick pics? 👀

Yeah. I guess I am wondering about something trying to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Makes no sense. It's the internet, people like to lie about the most mundane things. It's wild how people were told, "don't believe everything you read on the internet", but we're supposed to give people the benefit of the doubt on sex sites?

Yeah ok...

Also, I don't understand the excuse of being concerned with your online life's activities ******* into your offline life. Yes, there are some cases where people have been exposed (can think of numerous hotwives who got pretty "famous" and ended up getting exposed) but those are few and far between. Like if someone that you know is also browsing this site and sees you... are they about to blow up their spot just to out you? C'mon...

I started a couples account I don't go and post anything pretending to be anything or anyone I am not. The reason I started the couples account is so if she chooses to she can respond to messages on here and or post. I show her post off of here all the time and say on the forum I read this or seen that. We have come a long way in a short time. I said to her the other day we need to get verified to cut down on all this gay sissy post crap that is flooding this site.

Also those who go on and on about how much play they're getting from sites like these usually aren't getting a damn thing.

Like just be honest, you're not fooling anyone hiding behind these weak excuses. Your name is AnjaLepota and your about me says that you're a woman but the profile gender is male.

C'mon.

We are definitely real, and have had some interesting private interactions on the site. If we have fully vetted and established trust its easy to do a skype call.

Its my feeling that people who can't understand the paranoia don't have much to lose. We have family and job concerns as well as my wife having a very public profile being involved in politics at a national level.

My wife is very much a work in progress, but she definitely checks her messages here from time to time. I've previously managed to get 2 previous girlfriends blacked, but that was in Europe. The dynamics here are a bit different, but its only a matter of time before my wife takes the plunge.
I can respect what you were saying, but it’s also very easy for you to not include your faces and you can obscure anything identifying such as tattoos etc. with either a blur or a crop.

Just saying

@AnjaLepota I can hear what you are saying it does not quite make sense but I hear you.
My follow up question would be:
Would you be in favor of verified members having privileges that non verified don’t have. Do
You think non verified members should have just as much access to the forums etc… SLS changed it where you can’t view nudity on the site if you are not a paid member. They stated that since we can’t verify that people are over the age of 18 we are censoring the content. Although it is bs they have a point with that argument it is valid to make the claim.

Last edited:
tyler labine what GIF by HULU
derp GIF

Not knocking your results as I'm sure you get a lot of messages but this comment sounds a bit hypocritical. You don't take anyone who's face you can see seriously but cannot/will not show yours(not that anyone was asking you to).
Exactly Boca. I was just typing this out myself. That makes no fucking sense. No logical sense.

Then your your profile is already a lie to begin with. Your presenting yourself as a couple in the lifestyle when your not and that's the first thing anyone who looks at your profile sees.
I can hope to be a millionaire one day but that doesn't mean I should advertise as one.
Make a couple account if and when your girl is on board. Or ask the admins to change your single account to a couples one.
You can be an unverified single make account and ask for advice.
Unless he pretends to black they won't allow single white male to join. But again this is why I wish they implement that requirement that couples need to verify as a couple. That means both of them in the picture holding the piece of paper. But I don't care anymore, sign up as thruple if you want to. I'm just here for the entertainment unless there is someone I really want to meet IRL like @LLG23.

Most of the time you hear:
My job as a professional blah blah… most everyone here verified or not has a professional job that they don’t want coworkers, neighbors, family to know about. B2W has a very practical and discrete verification process. It’s a shame more people do not use it I almost never even look at non verified users.
Anyway I am curious why people don’t.
Same reason people aren’t vaccinated- they are still engaged in exhaustive 24/7 anayalsis of its contents and merits… as they shovel a box a chicken nuggets down thier throat then slam a monster.

Same reason people aren’t vaccinated- they are still engaged in exhaustive 24/7 anayalsis of its contents and merits… as they shovel a box a chicken nuggets down thier throat then slam a monster.
I love Monster. Ultra Violet is my fav! I do that in between my 618 pound leg presses at the gym lol.

Back