Votes: 29 22.8%
  • My profile is fake

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Trying to be discrete blah blah

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • Well my job it would be blah blah

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
Just let it go. He’s trying to thread-jack at this point. There’s a thread in off-topic if he wants to go argue with people about vaccinations.
I didn't bring up vaccinations, as that seems to be an unfortunate obsession of Americans who soak up corporate propaganda uncritically.

I'm simply correcting her ignorance on the subject.

Last edited:
I didn't bring up vaccinations, as that seems to be an unfortunate obsession of Americans who soak up corporate propaganda uncritically.

I'm simply correcting her ignorance on the subject.

False information? Which is? You disagree with .5% ? You woefully underestimate and make assumptions about my background, education, professional expierence and more. Don’t even begin to think I’m some ignorant woman speaking ******* off the top of my head. I’d be happy to put my credentials and degrees in place with yours and see where I stack up and more importantly you. As per your anti vax stand. That’s your decision and choice. But don’t play holier than though because you think listening to anarchy radio makes you qualified. My information comes from a direct family member involved in the CDC and colleagues involved in research and medicine. Move on little man. Enjoy your day.

Last edited:
I travel and live abroad for work thus I've had dozens of vaccines in the last 5 years alone. The whole pharma talking point that I'm a more moral person because I took a mildly efficacious experimental vaccine is really falling flat.

Man this is so sadly typically American right. I have a degree so I'm special and smart!!!! (Never mind that US Universities produce idiots at an alarming rate, so this is kind of an open joke to the rest of the world).

Being smart means you have good judgement and a decent IQ, and nobody with both of those would make such a hollow appeal to authority about their supposed credentials.

Last edited:
I find even do people are verify, lots of them are still fake ... so don’t be that sucker
We will rely on Facetime or Skype if we decide to move forward with somebody non local. But its probably easier to simply use a dating app and makes more sense. We already get more messages here than we can keep up with.

If you are an attractive women you don't need to rely on a remote website to find a hookup. That's the bottom line.

Although my wife has never been blacked yet we do mess around, and I don't think she has ever had to wait more than 24 hours for a tinder date.

I find even do people are verify, lots of them are still fake ... so don’t be that sucker
Would to care to divulge some of these “fakes”. Or at the very minimum you should report them to the site admins. Also how were you able to determine authenticity when the moderators were not?

I travel and live abroad for work thus I've had dozens of vaccines in the last 5 years alone. The whole pharma talking point that I'm a more moral person because I took a mildly efficacious experimental vaccine is really falling flat.

Man this is so sadly typically American right. I have a degree so I'm special and smart!!!! (Never mind that US Universities produce idiots at an alarming rate, so this is kind of an open joke to the rest of the world).

Being smart means you have good judgement and a decent IQ, and nobody with both of those would make such a hollow appeal to authority about their supposed credentials.
You really are an arrogant, self centered, better than the rest kind of man arent you. People with a genuine high IQ don't usually have to make other people feel small by name calling or judgement that they are somehow "less" than you because their IQ doesnt allow them critical thinking skills like you have! You assume much about another person given you have literally no information about the other person nor do you have any credentials that would qualify to you to make such assumptions about another. Your occupation lists you as a "Senate Staffer" Is that state or Federal? Are you in fact the office coffee guy? Im going to guess you are yet one more of those people you refer to as idiots holding a degree from a US University yes? In short? You dont impress me much!
PS. What does this have to do with being verified? Even if someone else brought up vaccination you didnt have to "pick up the rope" to argue with them.

Last edited:
You really are an arrogant, self centered, better than the rest kind of man arent you. People with a genuine high IQ don't usually have to make other people feel small by name calling or judgement that they are somehow "less" than you because their IQ doesnt allow them critical thinking skills like you have! You assume much about another person given you have literally no information about the other person nor do you have any credentials that would qualify to you to make such assumptions about another. Your occupation lists you as a "Senate Staffer" Is that state or Federal? Are you in fact the office coffee guy? Im going to guess you are yet one more of those people you refer to as idiots holding a degree from a US University yes? In short? You dont impress me much!
PS. What does this have to do with being verified? Even if someone else brought up vaccination you didnt have to "pick up the rope" to argue with them.
You are literally describing the post I replied to not mine.

I was not born in the US and I'm not dictated to hold views based on silly, arbitrary, nonsensical corporate sponsored media narratives. To quote a friend "The American public is the most propagandized, militarized, and paranoid people I've ever seen"

When people are being stupid you need to shame them so they don't do it again.

And the Senate Staffer refers to my wife as this account was made for her. My wife happens to speak a language deemed critical for US interests abroad (Farsi).

What this is really about is telling the truth. If you are a woman and look decent you can get any type of guy locally and easily. Literally within a few hours on any popular app. And if you can't do that well I'm sorry about that.

This site is really about the fantasy more than anything and I find it very entertaining in that regard. A gateway if you will for the wife. I have an open mind if my wife finds somebody here she likes.

And the only reason I weigh in on this is because I don't feel like people should be pressured to do anything they don't feel comfortable with for any reason. Its not up for anyone else to decide if the reason is valid or not. I don't care about being called fake as it only seems to increase my wife's popularity here and we couldn't care less given the source. Clearly 99% of the men on here don't care. At all.

Last edited:
You are literally describing the post I replied to not mine.

I was not born in the US and I'm not dictated to hold views based on silly, arbitrary, nonsensical corporate sponsored media narratives. To quote a friend "The American public is the most propagandized, militarized, and paranoid people I've ever seen"

When people are being stupid you need to shame them so they don't do it again.

And the Senate Staffer refers to my wife as this account was made for her. My wife happens to speak a language deemed critical for US interests abroad (Farsi). (She actually speaks 3 languages, I speak 2).
No actually I replied to you! So you become the arbiter of what is and isn't stupid and who needs shaming?
I think I judged you very accurately. At the end of the day you are just a verbose and blovated gas bag who thinks he is superior to other people here.
Why don't you just chill and enjoy the site like we all do? We are here to follow our lifestyle choice of the Interracial life style and all its itteratiations.
Relax, take a deep breath and regroup. Try being social instead of so superior sounding and egotistical.

Lets be honest here you have a political grudge, because you are just literally projecting what I replied to.

Don't worry I'm impervious to this low IQ stuff.

I would also like to just point out something interesting for any amateur anthropologists watching the collapse of America in real time. The idea that nobody can judge things that are objectively stupid and the lack of shaming of such in the culture is just fascinating. Like watching a leg break on a table and timing how long before it completely falls apart.

Its almost as fascinating as the "anti vax" label that is now lodged as an insult seemingly at random. That doesn't even make sense outside of America. Again fascinating to watch.

Last edited:
See our profile picture, why isn't that enough? That picture alone is more believable than a lot of verified people on here.
Why is your profile more believable? If anything perhaps equal to but what makes you claim it is more believable. It is obvious that you believe a hand written sign is important that is why it’s your profile pic.

Why is your profile more believable? If anything perhaps equal to but what makes you claim it is more believable. It is obvious that you believe a hand written sign is important that is why it’s your profile pic.
Fair enough, equal to.. I have seen some verified accounts that give me pause.

Most of the time you hear:
My job as a professional blah blah… most everyone here verified or not has a professional job that they don’t want coworkers, neighbors, family to know about. B2W has a very practical and discrete verification process. It’s a shame more people do not use it I almost never even look at non verified users.
Anyway I am curious why people don’t.

Whatever the reason it ain't good enough lol

Back