Votes: 29 22.8%
  • My profile is fake

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Trying to be discrete blah blah

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • Well my job it would be blah blah

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
Well for me it means you went through the steps to be more “real” and it allows you to create albums so we can see who and what your about. It just goes a little more towards being sure you are who you say you are.

My thing is location. I understand you might not want anyone to know what city you live in. But can I at least know the state so I won’t have to send you a message about location. 😒

Says the unverified.
Big Sean Omg GIF
Hasn't impacted me in the least being real.

I tried a few times, I didn’t like the pics I took 😂😂 and gave up.

I’ve been a member a long time and I’m no longer here to meet people IRL. I actually have in the past and I verified with them privately. I don’t care about proving myself to people I won’t meet.

I also met the requirements of gold status but never made the effort to have that added either. Verifying gives the impression I’m here to meet and be more active in the local scene than I am. Sometimes I can’t see things I look for here because I'm not verified but it’s not important enough to me to verify.

Well I'm a white cuckold so there really isn't a need to verify since no one fakes being a white cuck.

However lots of people pretend to be women online, its a huge phenomenon, so because of that it's only natural to question non-verified females on here

1st Lie: “My husband might see me” You ARE the husband liar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2nd Lie:
“My conservative family members might recognize me” Bullshit! Your racist, trump-loving relatives aren’t watching white women swallow Black cum on this site 🚫

3rd Lie:
“I might lose my job” Showing your face is NOT a requirement liar! 🙄

4th Lie:
“My wife doesn’t want to verify and I can’t ******* her.” Bullshit! Your wife doesn’t know her pics on the internet, that’s sad 😞

5th Lie:
“I’m already a Gold member, I don’t need to verify.” Most pathetic thing about you is, joining a free site to pay to post web pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6th Lie:
“I’m on SLS, AFF, SDC and Fetlife so not verifying on this one doesn’t bother me.” So why bother us here with private messages asking for dick pics? 👀
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Back