• Total voters

BBCFirefighter

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Most of the time you hear:
My job as a professional blah blah… most everyone here verified or not has a professional job that they don’t want coworkers, neighbors, family to know about. B2W has a very practical and discrete verification process. It’s a shame more people do not use it I almost never even look at non verified users.
Anyway I am curious why people don’t.

Of course theres no way to prove I am real and so is my girlfriend without verifying, and the guy above is right there's no real excuse, but if I haven't even got the courage to tell my girlfriend about this fetish, how the hell am I going to say to her "would you mind holding this piece of paper here, ignore the name and website address on it, just hold it and let me take a few pics" I wouldn't blame anyone for not believing anyone unverified but there isn't a lot I can do.
If that's the care why create a "couple" account?
Why post her pictures without her knowing?
Why act like your looking for a bull?
Why not be up front and just say your a guy with a cuckold fantasy that your girl doesn't know about?

Created a couple account because the hope is some day it will be and we'd be verified, and as far as I'm away b2w don't let you change your account type, any of the bulls I reached out to I spoke to about advice, never said anything like "yeah I'm looking for you to come do this now" just advice
Then your your profile is already a lie to begin with. Your presenting yourself as a couple in the lifestyle when your not and that's the first thing anyone who looks at your profile sees.
I can hope to be a millionaire one day but that doesn't mean I should advertise as one.
Make a couple account if and when your girl is on board. Or ask the admins to change your single account to a couples one.
You can be an unverified single make account and ask for advice.

True, I didn't know the admins could do that but even then you're right I shouldn't have made this one as a couple's account
Glad you understand. As for the admin changing your account, I'll be honest it was a thing back when I first joined the site and I honestly don't know if they still do it. If not. Making a new account with her being a part of it isn't bad either

Back