Votes: 29 22.8%
  • My profile is fake

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Trying to be discrete blah blah

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • Well my job it would be blah blah

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
Same reason people aren’t vaccinated- they are still engaged in exhaustive 24/7 anayalsis of its contents and merits… as they shovel a box a chicken nuggets down thier throat then slam a monster.
Americans never cease to disappoint with the vaccine propaganda. I've been outside the US for a while and its so nice to be away from this low IQ stuff.

For the record we absolutely don't care about anybody's vaccine status. What a sad way to live your life scared of a virus with a 99.x% survival rate.

We aren't verified because when my husband created this account, we were mainly using SLS as our main page. After a few years, my anxiety caught up with me and we left the lifestyle. Fast forward many years, SLS is now a pay site and you can't even read your own messages without having a paid membership. So here we are. We actually had verification pics taken a few weeks ago, but I didn't like any of the ones my husband took. That's my excuse. 😂
I don’t even use mine anymore due to the fact I’m a single black male. AnK4play

Same reason people aren’t vaccinated- they are still engaged in exhaustive 24/7 anayalsis of its contents and merits… as they shovel a box a chicken nuggets down thier throat then slam a monster.
Also I love chicken nuggets but can not remember the last time I had them. Thanks for reminding me about one of the best foods

Is that a bad thing on there? We met up with I think 2 guys from the site. Both were incredibly nice. We never had any issues other than the fact they switched to being a pay site.
No it’s not a bad thing it’s just on the site they seek to couples and single women more.

Americans never cease to disappoint with the vaccine propaganda. I've been outside the US for a while and its so nice to be away from this low IQ stuff.

For the record we absolutely don't care about anybody's vaccine status. What a sad way to live your life scared of a virus with a 99.x% survival rate.

You seem like a math major so could you tell me what 4 billion x .5% equals? My calculator won’t go past 400,000,000.00 but .5 x that equals 2,000,000. So if we multiply that by 10 we have a possibly fatality rate world wide of 20 million people. Youre ok with that? I am certainly low IQ because that matters to me and my sarcasm obviously flew over the windshield here.

Even some of us would actually like to get verified if it was allowed. Like in my situation, my wife has halted any progress getting into this lifestyle due to a couple of reasons, privacy, self confidence issues, children, things of that nature. But she knows later on down the line I really would like for us to get into this kind of lifestyle. She hasn’t outright told me it’ll never happen. She just told me it’s not something she wants us putting effort into right now.
That actually makes sense you are on here trying to make something a reality. I wish more couples or guys would just say I am on here trying to make it work.

1st Lie: “My husband might see me” You ARE the husband liar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2nd Lie:
“My conservative family members might recognize me” Bullshit! Your racist, trump-loving relatives aren’t watching white women swallow Black cum on this site 🚫

3rd Lie:
“I might lose my job” Showing your face is NOT a requirement liar! 🙄

4th Lie:
“My wife doesn’t want to verify and I can’t ******* her.” Bullshit! Your wife doesn’t know her pics on the internet, that’s sad 😞

5th Lie:
“I’m already a Gold member, I don’t need to verify.” Most pathetic thing about you is, joining a free site to pay to post web pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6th Lie:
“I’m on SLS, AFF, SDC and Fetlife so not verifying on this one doesn’t bother me.” So why bother us here with private messages asking for dick pics? 👀
Exactly

You seem like a math major so could you tell me what 4 billion x .5% equals? My calculator won’t go past 400,000,000.00 but .5 x that equals 2,000,000. So if we multiply that by 10 we have a possibly fatality rate world wide of 20 million people. Youre ok with that? I am certainly low IQ because that matters to me and my sarcasm obviously flew over the windshield here.
That's because you are ignorant of how these numbers are calculated. Primary causes of death were swapped to "co-morbidity" because many governments subsidize covid related treatments and deaths. Financial incentives definitely drive paper work at hospitals.

Much of the western world changed how they count deaths. Big pharmaceuticals companies would never push government into policies rewarding covid deaths .....oh wait they did that ....and suppressed available treatments that have higher safety and efficacy than the vaccines (effective antibody therapies show reductions of death to near zero in all but the most advanced cases)

Rushing to push an untested vaccine (which has less than desirable efficacy) without safety data for a virus with a 99.X survival rate seems pretty stupid when we have high safety and efficacy treatments already.

Understanding this requires nuance which most stupid people are incapable.

That's because you are ignorant of how these numbers are calculated. Primary causes of death were swapped to "co-morbidity" because many governments subsidize covid related treatments and deaths. Financial incentives definitely drive paper work at hospitals.

Much of the western world changed how they count deaths. Big pharmaceuticals companies would never push government into policies rewarding covid deaths .....oh wait they did that ....and suppressed available treatments that have higher safety and efficacy than the vaccines (effective antibody therapies show reductions of death to near zero in all but the most advanced cases)

Rushing to push an untested vaccine (which has less than desirable efficacy) without safety data for a virus with a 99.X survival rate seems pretty stupid when we have high safety and efficacy treatments already.

Understanding this requires nuance which most stupid people are incapable.

Woof- you are an angry man indeed. How tall are you?

Last edited:
Back