What are some mistakes you made as a cuckold?

I hope it was at least a year or two -- when your wife, the redhead waitress, and you were together.
....Actually it was a 3 year relationship; she was a bartender at the Outback. It really was a good relationship. We stayed in touch for several more years after she graduated from UNC. She lived in Fairfax,Virginia and got married in 2008; we haven't heard from her since 2009. We would love to see her again.

In my case with my ex we started with threesomes mfm. I was very controlling and didn't wanted she to meet guys by herself. Then out of jealously I requested a fmf, not so much as real desire. UT to get things even.
Ends up that women are not as good at sharing as man. After a lot of worm finally we meet a girl for a threesome but the invitee went possessive in and out of bed, my ex became obsessed and a year later things went into pieces.

I am curious to see what mistakes others have done that I too have done. For example, telling my best friend that I find him intimidating and I wouldnt try stop him if he wanted to sleep with my wife.
I made a huge mistake of allowing my wifes lover to visit my house in my absense whenever they want to spread legs of my legs...once my teenage ******* bunked his college and returned home unexpectedly...he saw how innocent looking affectionate mom was a aggressive female in bed . He ended up watching her totally nude and unfortunately not just a naked body but live sex show in front of him...that just changed the dynamics of relationship between ******* and mom and ******* and ******* ..he got to see her sexual petsinality that was hard for my ******* to handle it

I had a girlfriend that would suck any cock that she could get her mouth on, but wouldn't ever let me fuck her. She was also a real bossy bitch, so basically the perfect woman. I have always regretted breaking up with her.

Emotional bond for sure.

Letting your wife have a steady lover and allowing dating and lots of alone time with that lover. Also maybe getting involved with a younger single guy. All mistakes I made and it ended my marriage. But it was so hot while it lasted.

Id not accunted for the fact that her lover would be so much better than I am as sex. I know that sounds odd on this forum but i went into it expecting to be equal, i was qucly replaced in bedroom as there was little point in her fucking my quick trigger once shed been with him. I love it now but at the time it was a shock and thought a mistake.

I enjoy watching my wife with other women, unfortunately, she's not that "into it". We've found that FFMs are somewhat hard to arrange because half or more of the women in our FFMs were interested in a sexual relationship with her, not me. Plus, sometimes my wife would do the one-on-one with another female when she wasn't all that into it simply to make the FFM with me work. We did have an awesome FFM relationship years ago with a young college girl we got to know at a local Outback Rest. Our ******* were 2 & 4 at the time and after my wife showed her pics of them, she volunteered to babysit for us whenever we wanted her. We had her over for dinner & cookouts, both of our ******* loved her, and our relationship just went from there ... she was a beautiful redhead to boot, and my wife was into her as much as I was.

What a beautiful experience.

Yes it is amazing how our wives' opinion changes when they are presented with a different much bigger cock !
Yes. And black helps too. Big change in Susan when she started with BBC. Cocks became like creamed filled lolly pops and she just loved the cream filling too. Huge change in personality too. So innocent to such a slut. Tricky at first because the slut took over but we still needed to conceal her activities for some time.

No real mistakes but there are things we would do different and looking back it is easier to understand. Men becomes cuckolds because women want them to be and often the woman makes the man think it was his idea because it is easier on his ego. When a woman cuckolds you there is nothing you can do about it and she has all the control so just enjoy being submissive. Everyone has a boss except some women
What Susan did to me. She went black and then it was for me to accept it or move out. The sex was just to good for her. But she also enjoyed being naked for black men and all the slutty behavior.

No, but we have discontinued playing until our teens are out of the house. Over our 20 years of being together we've only had one bad situation occur and SHE handled it nicely.
Play as a team ... do it for the right reasons ... and most problems can often be avoided.
Mac.. You HAVE to explain that one.. what happened?..

yes believing condoms they guys were using kept bursting, we didn't know that they were using Vaseline as a lube and paid the consequences

Back