What are some mistakes you made as a cuckold?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by alansub, Jun 9, 2016.

1. alansub

alansub Member

I am curious to see what mistakes others have done that I too have done. For example, telling my best friend that I find him intimidating and I wouldnt try stop him if he wanted to sleep with my wife.

2. LBforbbc

LBforbbc Well-Known Member

US
    interesting topic. my hubby has made some critical mistakes as well.........

3. alansub

alansub Member

really? can you name some of them as an example?

Mike70592 and JamiePrice69 like this.
  4. Johnc1234

Johnc1234 Well-Known Member

US
    I give my girlfriends son my phone to help fix something on it,he went to my pics,an seen his mother getting fucked by a black man.

Rudolf, Neillow, Andrea38 and 17 others like this.
  5. Opasan1

Opasan1 Member

US
    This is a great question. Come on members, due share.

6. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Years ago, before going black, cuck hub told the owner of the company about me, and that I am over-sexed and need multiple men, but not about cuckolding. The next time I was at work to pick him up, the owner saw me and we ended up having sex and many times after that.

7. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    great hun

Newmamnewman likes this.
  8. alansub

alansub Member

A mistake of mine was having my wife sleep with the guy that I experimented with. Reason being, I have no control over him and I somewhat submit to the dude, so him and my wife do anything they like.

9. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    well, are you going to elaborate, or are they confidential?

10. alansub

alansub Member

I wanted to say the same thing.

11. Whtsub4bbc

Whtsub4bbc Active Member

US
    I love this post. If more people would share it could really help people just getting into the lifestyle of at least sharing.

AgentP_SupaM likes this.
  12. Mike70592

Mike70592 Member

Please tell us so we don't make the same mistakes!

13. Mike70592

Mike70592 Member

Oh wow. How old was your gf son? What was the fallout?

14. Mike70592

Mike70592 Member

You got fucked a lot, how is what your cuck hub make a mistake by telling the owner that? I would have thought it was what you both wanted.

derin jones and Newmamnewman like this.
  15. BethLuvsBBConly

Hub felt uncomfortable that the owner knew about his submission and cuckolding.

16. MacNfries

US
    re: What are some mistakes you made as a cuckold?

I think the first and biggest mistake cucks make is failing to admit WHO it is all for .... the wife or himself? He might say its for his wife or gf, but when he's honest, it really is for HIMSELF.

And the second biggest mistake is allowing an emotional bond/romantic relationship to between the wife & her sex partners ... thus her having sex with him becomes irrelevant. This happens when the cuck agrees to her dating and spending alone time with her men. If a cuck wants out of a marriage, this is a sure way to set it up.

17. BethLuvsBBConly

For most guys, whether just the hotwife scene, or cuckolding, I agree that it is the guys wanting this as much for themselves (whether voyeur or bi needing cock) as it is for her pleasure.

Romantic attachment is VERY risky. We agreed in the beginning that it was for sex. Hubby and I are lovers, my black men are for the sex they provide us.

18. chris john

chris john Active Member

US
    how
    How did you know there was an emotional bond, did it result in them seeing each other on a regular basis or how did that happen

19. MacNfries

US
    We never allowed it to happen ... we play as a team, regardless if it is a MMF or FFM. Only makes sense if your spouse is spending considerable "alone time" with someone, eventually a serious relationship is going to develop down the line. By the time you realize something is wrong, it is way, way too late. Damage done!

20. chris john

chris john Active Member

US
    Did you guys split then?