What are some mistakes you made as a cuckold?

No, but we have discontinued playing until our teens are out of the house. Over our 20 years of being together we've only had one bad situation occur and SHE handled it nicely.
Play as a team ... do it for the right reasons ... and most problems can often be avoided.

Ok thanks, I always wondered if a bond develops with the wife and the guy. I would think it would

I think I know what you mean, we have talked about this for a while, the wife is now starting to do things and its very different when you talk about it from when things start to happen. Seeing a wife kiss another man is something that is nice to think about but watching them do it in a hotel bar is a very different feeling

No, but we have discontinued playing until our teens are out of the house. Over our 20 years of being together we've only had one bad situation occur and SHE handled it nicely.
Play as a team ... do it for the right reasons ... and most problems can often be avoided.

How did you talk to her about it, what were the signs that told you it was too close of a relationship?

My husband says that his biggest problem with our new lifestyle is that he doesn't get to watch as often as I do it. He told me that he didn't think I would get so into it, that I would do it with our neighbors as often as I have. And he didn't think I would be as open as I have been to all three of our neighbors and their friends. My husband is salaried. So, he spends a lot of time at work. Our neighbors do me on their lunch hours and after they get home from work, pretty much every day, which I have been loving.

My husband also said he never expected these other men I would be having sex with would text in the middle of the night asking me to come over. And since they live right next door, I don't mind. I actually like that they want me in the middle of the night as often as they do. I don't think that my husband expected me to have feelings for my lovers, either. I don't have deep feelings for all of them, but the two I have been with the most I do have deeper feelings for. It can't be helped. They have made me feel wanted, needed, appreciated and loved.

I love my husband but, I don't think I have ever felt as connected to my husband as I do to the two, one especially, that I do now. There have been times when me and my husband have gone to bed and I have laid there hoping that our neighbors would call so that I could feel loved in a way that I need. And I get excited when I know that our neighbors are coming home for lunch . . . to have me! I have been at our neighbors a lot when my husband has come home. And he has learned recently that I do not spend as much time making sure dinner is ready when he gets home. It could be because all of this is still so new to both of us but, it has been more than both of us thought it could/would be.

Probably the most common cuckold mistake, since the cuckold usually initiates the idea, is to not foresee the control aspect of it all. Because it often takes a considerable amount of time and perhaps conditioning to get a wife to become a hotwife, a wealth of fantasy is developed. The would-be cuckold writes the script and drives the direction of everything. Then when the deed is done and the curtain set aside, the cuckold is on the sidelines as, at best, a spectator. He loses the authority and control. With exceptions of course, the wife is deciding with whom, when, and (most importantly) how she will have sex. Some cannot handle what is viewed as emasculation or control loss in the marital bond. Not that is it a mistake to go down the path, it is a mistake to expect it to be a mirror fulfillment of the cuckold fantasy. Nope, you are not likely going to be the director and you might also not particularly like the men she likes.
So what are your thoughts if this was started without a cuck/humiliation aspect, and more as just something that was done for fun. Do you still think the husband looses his control?

A big wake up is when wifey does and loves something with her extramarital lover that she wouldn't do or didn't seem to like with hubby. Sometimes it can end up among favorite things wifey does with her lover. But that is a superb supplement to sex life.
YES ! My wife never sucked my cock in all our years of marriage. Said she had a bad experience being ****** to do it as a kid and never wanted to do it again. But her first bull, she sucked him off the very first time (and almost every time after). It is so exruciatingly hot to watch

YES ! My wife never sucked my cock in all our years of marriage. Said she had a bad experience being ****** to do it as a kid and never wanted to do it again. But her first bull, she sucked him off the very first time (and almost every time after). It is so exruciatingly hot to watch
Didnt make you sad? the fact that she didnt get turned on enough to suck you but gets turned on enough to suck someone else?

Didnt make you sad? the fact that she didnt get turned on enough to suck you but gets turned on enough to suck someone else?
I guess more humiliated than sad, but that was part of the turnon. It is hard for some to understand I guess. She even apologized but then saw that it turned me on so now she teases me with it and knows how excited it makes me

I guess more humiliated than sad, but that was part of the turnon. It is hard for some to understand I guess. She even apologized but then saw that it turned me on so now she teases me with it and knows how excited it makes me
I completely understand because I experience it. My wife is the same way she has seen me get really down over it all and has taken care of me, as far as making sure I knew she was still mine for ever and loved me. At times they can get pretty aggressive with the humiliation that it turns a little bit into sadness but like im sure you know, you still end up with a major erection, which gives them fuel to continue doing it with me.

There aren't a lot of things we'd take back or not do in hindsight. We've been in the lifestyle for around 20 years and the last 10 of them have been more about cuckolding. That's a LOT of playtime over the years and most of it has been awesome for both of us.

If we were to take something back, it would be minor things, a few guys that were complete duds, fakes or phonies that wasted our time, but that's par for the course. A few guys that were terrible in bed or not what they claimed to be, which is also something that happens in the lifestyle. I wish Jen had been tighter lipped over the years; she has too many girlfriends that know of our lifestyle for my tastes.

But nothing really bad has ever happened because of me being her cuckold. Nobody ever fell in or out of love, nobody ever got a disease, the family was never split or anything like that.

My husband says that his biggest problem with our new lifestyle is that he doesn't get to watch as often as I do it. He told me that he didn't think I would get so into it, that I would do it with our neighbors as often as I have. And he didn't think I would be as open as I have been to all three of our neighbors and their friends. My husband is salaried. So, he spends a lot of time at work. Our neighbors do me on their lunch hours and after they get home from work, pretty much every day, which I have been loving.

My husband also said he never expected these other men I would be having sex with would text in the middle of the night asking me to come over. And since they live right next door, I don't mind. I actually like that they want me in the middle of the night as often as they do. I don't think that my husband expected me to have feelings for my lovers, either. I don't have deep feelings for all of them, but the two I have been with the most I do have deeper feelings for. It can't be helped. They have made me feel wanted, needed, appreciated and loved.

I love my husband but, I don't think I have ever felt as connected to my husband as I do to the two, one especially, that I do now. There have been times when me and my husband have gone to bed and I have laid there hoping that our neighbors would call so that I could feel loved in a way that I need. And I get excited when I know that our neighbors are coming home for lunch . . . to have me! I have been at our neighbors a lot when my husband has come home. And he has learned recently that I do not spend as much time making sure dinner is ready when he gets home. It could be because all of this is still so new to both of us but, it has been more than both of us thought it could/would be.
Wow such a hot post, please post more often and give more details about this
The whole neighbors thing is so hot and scandalous. Keep us updated

I wouldn't necessarily call them mistakes, but through trial and error I am beginning to discover what I want and don't want in sharing Kay. I might admit that they felt like mistakes, because of the negative emotional impact, but I feel we would always get some bumps and bruises along the way. We still have a lot to learn. But, I have never felt an attraction, or affection, for a woman more than I have Kay. The two things I have discovered I need, and were painful to realize were 1) I need to be there and/or share in the experience in some way, and 2) her and I need private time immediately after to reconnect. I speak only for us, and know these are pretty common "rules," but have only recently understood why.

Last edited:
My biggest mistake was with the second woman I got to cuckold me. She was gone and I convinced her to do it while out of state as long as she recorded it and sent me the video.

She did it, the guy sucked, and then he passed her number and hotel room off to his friends. They began harassing her. She had to change her hotel and get threatening with them all while I was out of state and unable to help her.

It totally ruined it for her and she lost interest. I could have taken a baseball bat to that guy's head had I seen him. I was furious but I ****** it so I'm partly to blame as well.

My biggest mistake was with the second woman I got to cuckold me. She was gone and I convinced her to do it while out of state as long as she recorded it and sent me the video.

She did it, the guy sucked, and then he passed her number and hotel room off to his friends. They began harassing her. She had to change her hotel and get threatening with them all while I was out of state and unable to help her.

It totally ruined it for her and she lost interest. I could have taken a baseball bat to that guy's head had I seen him. I was furious but I ****** it so I'm partly to blame as well.
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like an awful situation. I have been lucky that Kay is very particular about the guys she allows to have her, and takes her time when selecting someone. I too haven't been there for some of her encounters, but luckily they have gone well, so far.

my wife is the same way. she always said she didn't like sucking cock, well with every lover she has had she will suck them regularly but never me

Back