What about Black Women

Bravo, but tell it to that superc0on of which there are so many on these plantations. They will say anything to bang white women. Literally any white woman will do. (Zero standards).
You're definitely not wrong. There are beautiful women of all races, and any dude(specifically black dudes) who say otherwise are tripping. I have definitely seen brothas with some ragged Trunchbull ass looking white women who will negatively speak about black women 24/7. It usually boils down to self-hate and the fact they were probably rejected by a black women growing up.

According to the data black women have the highest percentage of women who identify as bisexual. There same sex marriages are their highest marriage demographic and it's also their highest Domestic violence demographic as well. (Despite all the lies and propaganda about black men!) The data says that black women are increasingly marrying each other!

According to the data released by the majority dating apps and websites black women were the number one demographic of women to attempt to date other races of men but were the least successful. The data showed that most none black men actually filtered them out of their choices and when they were contacted first by black women they didn't respond back.

The truth is that they are attempting to date out but are not very successful so they are getting with each other more.
That's what I was thinking was happening

So essentially what youre saying is thay women of color are having no sucess dating outside of thier own color so that is making them "turn" gay and out of desperation are getting with each other? Did I read that right?
I am not saying that the data is saying that! 0nly 30% to 33% percent of black men are married and 80% percent of them are married to black women. The rest are single! 54% percent of black men are single and childless. 70% percent of black women are single mothers which means the majority of them are sharing baby daddy's and I guarantee you that most of them knew that the man had other women and children and still decided to have a baby with him. It's their choice remember and only their choice. According to the data black women have 1.5 million more children than black men. The very first video will prove how that is possible.

My problem is that there is a lot of lying and misleading propaganda out there that is constantly being spoken about black men by black feminist and the beta male simps who worship and serve them. For example they always say "black men keep having children and not raising them"! That's not true because the data says 54% percent of us are single and never had children and 30% percent are married. The truth that nobody likes to talk about is that the women are making babies with the same bottom 20% percent of the men in the black community yet they keep blaming their poor choices of baby daddy's on the rest of us!

Like the woman said in the bottom video that I posted who is from Houston "every problem that black women have they blame it on black men"! How am I or single, childless, middle class black men like myself who don't even date outside of the lifestyle the cause of their problems?

Here's the truth and I know the beta male simps in here aren't going to like it but I'm going to say it anyway. The reason why no other no ethnicity of men are interested in dating and marrying black women in any significant number is because:
1. Those none black men know how they betrayed their own community. The black community was 80% plus percent married before the 60s and affirmative action when LBJ offered them government housing and benefits which was only meant for white people and the trade off was that they couldn't have a man in the home and they took the deal and destroyed the black family. That's why our children are running around the streets fatherless and undisciplined today. Now today they keep calling for black male leadership well that's not going to happen because the middle class black men are not going to cleanup the mess of the women and play step daddy that's over! Now they are all over Tik Tok complaining about inflation and being broke and how they are tired of raising children alone! Oh well y'all did it to yourselves!

2. Social media was the worst thing that happened to them! They destroy their image talking nonsense before the whole world for example: They are the only women who profess a conditional femininity. If you be the man I want them I will be the feminine, traditional woman that you want but they don't understand that you either are a feminine woman or you are not, there is no in between and the feminine women don't have to ask for proper protection, provision, or gentlemanly treatment their femininity itself demands it but they don't understand that because they are too busy choosing thugs and convicts to make babies with who go upside there heads. Social media is full of videos of the fighting and brawling in the streets like men as well as twerking and dancing on furniture in restaurants, supermarkets, even at historical monuments not giving a care at all about where they are or who they are disturbing.

When people ask "What about black women"? "why aren't black women worshipped"? "Why aren't more black women married"? "Why don't more none black men marry black women"? The answer is the world has social media and the whole world is watching these videos of them doing all this stuff and and steer's clear of them. It has nothing to do with black men whom they always blame for their image and their problems yet when you watch these sample videos you won't see any black men making them do any of the things that they are doing in these videos and this is just a sample of why their image as lady's is gone.

My only issue is the lies and the propaganda and blaming all of their problems on us middle class black men who are single and childless, have no criminal records, are educated, travel the world, served their country, believe in the second amendment, and grew up in a traditional families and have absolutely nothing to do with the crime and degradation of our community which the majority of the men that they make babies with are the opposite. They lump us in with their baby daddy's and we are nothing like them or the beta male simps and ******* husbands that they raise.

Now the simps and sons husbands are not going to like this but nothing that I said is untrue! Not one video was made by me! Not one piece of data or statistics was produced by me that came from the CDC, The Census Bureau, and Black demographics. The truth is they think all information that is unfavorable regardless if it's true is hatred, is disrespectful, yet they do nothing to help the women that they cape for change any of that data!

It's A Hobby For Them: Ratchet Girls Twerking In Public! https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/...bby-for-them-ratchet-girls-twerking-in-public

Sheesh: Female Brawl Goes Down At An Alley In Austin, Texas! https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/...e-brawl-goes-down-at-an-alley-in-austin-texas

After reading your reply, it touches on some issues and it ignores others. The fact that 70% of the black population comes from a single parent home is one of the leading issues- IMO. The once very strong family value structure of the black family has been eroded down to 30% if that of what it once was. Why do single black females refuse to or are discouraged to date outside of their ethnicity? I think it is because it is strongly discouraged and admonished by the black community while men are not held in the same negative light as the women. And opportunity is considerably less for the women than men. Body type also IMO- keep in mind these are my opinions based on experiences and those of close friends- black women embrace a body type that is not popular or found as desirable. In my experience white men prefer a more athletic build and small rear end rather than the larger girls and a rather robust caboose. That removes a good section of the possible dating pool and finally there is a very strong cultural taboo in black women that is a lot of does and don’ts such as dont touch my hair, do spend freely on beauty treatments, perceived financial status and acceptance amongst peers. Black women dont want to be ridiculed for having a white partner that doesn’t fit the culturally acceptable norms for their peer group and white men know it and avoid it. I have heard it said many times by both black and white friends that black girls are extremely "high maintence" which most white men I know run from instead of too- What I think you failed to address here is why does the black female community continue to make such poor choices in regard to who their partners are if they are repeatedly going back to the “bottom 20%” as you say? Is it cultural, socioeconomic, stigma or just plain choice? They like the bad boy syndrome.

I am not saying that the data is saying that! 0nly 30% to 33% percent of black men are married and 80% percent of them are married to black women. The rest are single! 54% percent of black men are single and childless. 70% percent of black women are single mothers which means the majority of them are sharing baby daddy's and I guarantee you that most of them knew that the man had other women and children and still decided to have a baby with him. It's their choice remember and only their choice. According to the data black women have 1.5 million more children than black men. The very first video will prove how that is possible.

My problem is that there is a lot of lying and misleading propaganda out there that is constantly being spoken about black men by black feminist and the beta male simps who worship and serve them. For example they always say "black men keep having children and not raising them"! That's not true because the data says 54% percent of us are single and never had children and 30% percent are married. The truth that nobody likes to talk about is that the women are making babies with the same bottom 20% percent of the men in the black community yet they keep blaming their poor choices of baby daddy's on the rest of us!

Like the woman said in the bottom video that I posted who is from Houston "every problem that black women have they blame it on black men"! How am I or single, childless, middle class black men like myself who don't even date outside of the lifestyle the cause of their problems?

Here's the truth and I know the beta male simps in here aren't going to like it but I'm going to say it anyway. The reason why no other no ethnicity of men are interested in dating and marrying black women in any significant number is because:
1. Those none black men know how they betrayed their own community. The black community was 80% plus percent married before the 60s and affirmative action when LBJ offered them government housing and benefits which was only meant for white people and the trade off was that they couldn't have a man in the home and they took the deal and destroyed the black family. That's why our children are running around the streets fatherless and undisciplined today. Now today they keep calling for black male leadership well that's not going to happen because the middle class black men are not going to cleanup the mess of the women and play step daddy that's over! Now they are all over Tik Tok complaining about inflation and being broke and how they are tired of raising children alone! Oh well y'all did it to yourselves!

2. Social media was the worst thing that happened to them! They destroy their image talking nonsense before the whole world for example: They are the only women who profess a conditional femininity. If you be the man I want them I will be the feminine, traditional woman that you want but they don't understand that you either are a feminine woman or you are not, there is no in between and the feminine women don't have to ask for proper protection, provision, or gentlemanly treatment their femininity itself demands it but they don't understand that because they are too busy choosing thugs and convicts to make babies with who go upside there heads. Social media is full of videos of the fighting and brawling in the streets like men as well as twerking and dancing on furniture in restaurants, supermarkets, even at historical monuments not giving a care at all about where they are or who they are disturbing.

When people ask "What about black women"? "why aren't black women worshipped"? "Why aren't more black women married"? "Why don't more none black men marry black women"? The answer is the world has social media and the whole world is watching these videos of them doing all this stuff and and steer's clear of them. It has nothing to do with black men whom they always blame for their image and their problems yet when you watch these sample videos you won't see any black men making them do any of the things that they are doing in these videos and this is just a sample of why their image as lady's is gone.

My only issue is the lies and the propaganda and blaming all of their problems on us middle class black men who are single and childless, have no criminal records, are educated, travel the world, served their country, believe in the second amendment, and grew up in a traditional families and have absolutely nothing to do with the crime and degradation of our community which the majority of the men that they make babies with are the opposite. They lump us in with their baby daddy's and we are nothing like them or the beta male simps and ******* husbands that they raise.

Now the simps and sons husbands are not going to like this but nothing that I said is untrue! Not one video was made by me! Not one piece of data or statistics was produced by me that came from the CDC, The Census Bureau, and Black demographics. The truth is they think all information that is unfavorable regardless if it's true is hatred, is disrespectful, yet they do nothing to help the women that they cape for change any of that data!

It's A Hobby For Them: Ratchet Girls Twerking In Public! https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/...bby-for-them-ratchet-girls-twerking-in-public

Sheesh: Female Brawl Goes Down At An Alley In Austin, Texas! https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/...e-brawl-goes-down-at-an-alley-in-austin-texas
That's a very long roundabout way of saying you love being tokenized by white women.

"My only issue is the lies and the propaganda and blaming all of their problems on us middle class black men who are single and childless, have no criminal records, are educated, travel the world, served their country, believe in the second amendment, and grew up in a traditional families and have absolutely nothing to do with the crime and degradation of our community which the majority of the men that they make babies with are the opposite. They lump us in with their baby daddy's and we are nothing like them or the beta male simps and ******* husbands that they raise."

So do you think you're black or not? Because everything you just said in that paragraph are stereotypes and are the results of socioeconomic struggles that have affected the black community for decades now. Did you know that black women graduate more from college/high school and are more educated than black men by a significant margin? It's also annoying how you Carlton Banks type dudes always say nobody likes black women due to how they act or try to dogwhistle and call them ghetto when white women emulate that same style and culture and you Uncle Toms eat that stuff up.

After reading your reply, it touches on some issues and it ignores others. The fact that 70% of the black population comes from a single parent home is one of the leading issues- IMO. The once very strong family value structure of the black family has been eroded down to 30% if that of what it once was. Why do single black females refuse to or are discouraged to date outside of their ethnicity? I think it is because it is strongly discouraged and admonished by the black community while men are not held in the same negative light as the women. And opportunity is considerably less for the women than men. Body type also IMO- keep in mind these are my opinions based on experiences and those of close friends- black women embrace a body type that is not popular or found as desirable. In my experience white men prefer a more athletic build and small rear end rather than the larger girls and a rather robust caboose. That removes a good section of the possible dating pool and finally there is a very strong cultural taboo in black women that is a lot of does and don’ts such as dont touch my hair, do spend freely on beauty treatments, perceived financial status and acceptance amongst peers. Black women dont want to be ridiculed for having a white partner that doesn’t fit the culturally acceptable norms for their peer group and white men know it and avoid it. I have heard it said many times by both black and white friends that black girls are extremely "high maintence" which most white men I know run from instead of too- What I think you failed to address here is why does the black female community continue to make such poor choices in regard to who their partners are if they are repeatedly going back to the “bottom 20%” as you say? Is it cultural, socioeconomic, stigma or just plain choice? They like the bad boy syndrome.
They love the bad boys! I can post tons of videos of interviews where black women are asked would you rather date a doctor or a ******* dealer and the ******* dealer is the answer 95% percent of the time. They often say that dating a criminal a scammer, a ******* dealer, a gang member is exciting Now the simps on TV and on podcasts will just pander and say that these women do not have very many quality choices available but when they say these lies and propaganda they always fail to give the actual facts, data, and statistics which show that most black men are single and childless and earn a middle class living and don't have criminal records yet these women choose to choose from the criminals in the community.

One thing that I want to correct you on is that nobody is discouraging black women from dating and marrying out! Especially not black men who knows the data. There are 3.5 million more adult black women than men in America so for them dating and marrying out is actually a necessity for millions of black women and we know this. So what's REALLY stopping them is the question?

1. Image of being ratchet and classless all over social media.
2. Reputation for having a bad attitude and being angry. When people mimic black women what they mimic is winding their neck, rolling their eyes, waiving their finger at you, and giving you a stink face, as they speak to you in either a condescending or disrespectful tone. That's how people mock them when they initiate them.
3. The weight. You touched on this a little bit but you may not know this. According to the data 80% percent of black women are overweight with 60% percent of them considered obese! They spend at least $10 billion dollars a year on hair and beauty instead of a gym membership and it is hurting them badly in the dating and marriage market. So the high maintenance reputation is true! Of course I would really like to talk about other more important things that they could be spending their money on in the community but I already have the beta male simps and ******* husbands upset and in their feelings just over speaking these true data facts and statistics so I will continue to keep my personal opinions out of this. It's still not going to make them happy but phuck'm!

The sad part about it is that they spend all of that money on hair and beauty and according to the data it's not getting them any the results that they want yet they keep doing it! What's the definition of insanity? Never mind!

Someone else made a post about black women who actually hate black men and call themselves "Divestors"! The problem with the Divestors movement is the very same answers I already gave you: Image, attitude, weight, ect! Every time a video comes out on social media and goes viral of them in brawling outside of a night club ripping wigs off each other's heads, twerking in public places they shouldn't, going off on someone like the chick did in Dubai and got arrested and went viral, then all I can think of is how all of these things hurt those poor Divestors and keep them from being successful because at the end of the day they can Divest from black men but they can never Divest from black women! Now you got Arab men making videos calling them masculine and saying that they do not desire them. White men have already made plenty of videos talking about how attractive they think they are but would never deal with the attitude and the masculine behavior!

So at the end of the day when people ask "what about black women"? "Why aren't black women being worshipped by all these men"? The answer in my opinion is that in the last 20 years social media is one of the worst things that ever happened to black women!

I’m fucking black women too! I love my chocolate sisters. I honestly look sideways at black men who don’t get involved with black women AT ALL. Lot of y’all are here you know who you are.
I agree with all this! I love black women too and have never stopped fucking with them, the BM that put up all these "think pieces" on BW are misogynistic. They probably were rejected by BW and now feel they need to be disrespectful to them because they are being desired outside their race.

What did I tell y'all the plantation is always going to have its agent's and worshippers using their typical talking points and defending the indefensible!

I told y'all that it doesn't matter if you speak the truth! It doesn't matter if everything that you say is factual data, statistics, and the results of studies if it doesn't favor them or if they don't like it, it's misogyny, it's hatred, it's disrespectful even if none of it is your opinion! There will never be a shortage of beta male simps with manginas who are going to fall on their swords for women who wouldn't even choose them, who aren't choosing them! For women who have even Divested from them!

These same simps, ******* husbands never have anything to say about all of the hatred and vitriol that black women spew about black men on YouTube and Tik Tok which are primarily lies and propaganda! They have nothing to say about that! They have nothing say about the Divestors who dog talk about them like a dog but any black man who stands up for black men and speaks the truth to combat all of the lies and propaganda all of a sudden is a misogynist?

I could easily just sit back and be silent on all it but I don't because when when they talk down on black men they do not distinguish as to who or what black men they are talking about! They call us all broke and dusty! They say that we are all having babies all over the place and not taking care of them! Even though I absolutely don't fit any of the descriptions they keep saying they are still talking about all black men and these simps don't care that they are talking about them too!

I fight against the lies and the propaganda because some of us are not capable of fighting and speaking up for themselves! Some of us don't have an education and cannot understand statistics and data on spreadsheets and graph charts and professional analysis so those of us who can and can articulate the data should fight to defend others.

The simp doesn't care about how those women truly feel about them they only care about the potential validation or sex that they can get from them. It doesn't matter if those women actually despise them for what some other man did to them ( a man that they chose) the simp will still sacrifice himself all the same because that's what the plantation raised them to do and that's settle for the community leftovers which only deal with them because they have no choice! We call it "the reach back"!

When she wouldn't choose you in the beginning and she comes back to to choose you after pookie and Zaddy are done running through her and leaving her with a baby she can always find a smip aka a beta male orbiter still orbiting around her waiting for any leftover scraps to call his own someday!

Again even though myself and most of the men that I associate with never fit the descriptions of the lies and propaganda that they use to talk about black men I am always going to stand ten toes down and speak up for black men no matter who doesn't like it because at the end of the day they are still talking about me too and they are still talking about the simps that serve them as well!

I like it when the wigs get pulled off

Back