What about Black Women

There are always going to be beta males, ******* husbands, and simps upset simply because someone states true and factual stats, data, or statistics about black women and the saddest part about these dudes is that they are rarely ever the guys they choose or respect! I swear it's the easiest way to make any simp, ******* husbands, or beta male show his hand is show the data and statistics for black women dating and marriage and watch them start scurrying out of the cracks and crevices! 😂🤣

Look here homeboy that was just the surface level data I really didn't get into the main meat and potatoes of the data either which is really diplorable but I think I will just to see how badly you want to fall on your sword for them since you want to put your cape on. I didn't even give any personal opinion either or say anything that wasn't true all I did was state known data!

But now we are going to have some fun "yeah"! Isn't that how you guys talk in the UK by saying "yeah" after everything?
Wow the bitterness runs real deep, if you hate black women just say that it’s ok lol be your true self.

We can all find random data online to support our argument. It’s easy to point the finger.

You sound very upset and negative.

If this is true then maybe you should think about the why this is happening rather than sounding resentful.
Ok Mr blackmeat it is typically known here in America among those educated circles who know the data that the sistahood and those who worship and serve them are typically offended at any true and factual stats, data, and statistics that are unfavorable towards them and their typical response to anyone who quotes any of this data even though it's not their personal opinion is that they are being negative, disrespectful, they hate black women, they hate their mom, ect!

Typical response from a beta male simp, a ******* husband, or a beta male orbiter aka a cleanup man who longs to save leftover 304s!

Like I said the sad part about these guys are they are never the guys that these women that they are caping for choose or respect yet they live to fall on their swords for them even when it's now necessary! Again I didn't even give my personal opinion all I did was give some surface data primarily about black women's same sex data and for some reason you got all in your feelings which is a clear sign of a typical simp, ******* husband, or beta male orbiter!🤣😂

I wouldn't pay any attention to that superc0on, if I were you. He is exactly the kind of plantation buck that keeps these plantations going: all muscle, physical strength and big cock and can fuck like a farm an i mal., but not the sharpest tool in the box.. (I mean seriously, who still uses the term "homeboy"? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Yet here you are among us! It never ceases to amaze me how so many black males come on a site like this and have so much say about the men in this space while being in this space which makes it more of a projection than anything!

Since y'all wanna cape because you don't like facts data or statistics then I have just the thing for you!

I have never seen this before but a black woman who has a permanent STD and knows that she an STD and wants to share it with some fool. Do you think she has a clue that she can still pass it to someone else even though she is not having an outbreak? Is calling this out negative, or c00n behavior? Does this mean that I hate her because I think she is being wreckless and can infect others?

Since y'all like caping I think y'all should make and honest woman out of her and marry her and take her off the market so she doesn't have to be out her giving a gift that keeps on giving!

Attachments

• IMG_20230816_035113.jpg
    IMG_20230816_035113.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 47
There are multitude of reasons why people are on this site.

I promise you, we are not the same.
I definitely didn't say that we were the same but I find it hilarious how guys come on here spouting all this race mumbo jumbo and are sensitive about race when they are here just like everyone else!

It's kind of the same concept as if you don't like the show simply change the channel. When I was in Iraq or Afghanistan if I didn't want to be around when someone was kicking the crap out of a enemy combatant that we captured I just went to go take a piss or a smoke break but what I didn't do is stand around watch what went down and complain or snitch. Nobody's hands are clean in a war nobody!

Nobody here can claim any type of virtue or morality above anyone else! No black man here on this sight is pro black or you wouldn't be here period you would be over on Black People Meet.com or some other black live site not here an an interracial site!

There are multitude of reasons why people are on this site.

I promise you, we are not the same.
There a big syphilis outbreak going on down in Houston Texas. They say it's a 128% percent increase and it effects women of color which is code for black women. (I know factual data is so disrespectful and negative but it's still the truth!)

They could use good clean black guys like your buddy to go on down there and take a couple of those women out of that cesspool of disease and marry them and take them away from being at risk. What do you say? I mean if I felt as strongly against any facts, data, or statistics about them that's wasn't favorable towards them as you I would do whatever I could to change those facts, data, and statistics like doing my part to take them off the dating and marriage market where they are dead last. (Again none of which is my opinion!)

There a big syphilis outbreak going on down in Houston Texas. They say it's a 128% percent increase and it effects women of color which is code for black women. (I know factual data is so disrespectful and negative but it's still the truth!)

They could use good clean black guys like your buddy to go on down there and take a couple of those women out of that cesspool of disease and marry them and take them away from being at risk. What do you say? I mean if I felt as strongly against any facts, data, or statistics about them that's wasn't favorable towards them as you I would do whatever I could to change those facts, data, and statistics like doing my part to take them off the dating and marriage market where they are dead last. (Again none of which is my opinion!)
Every study I found shows that there was a 128% increase in infections in women, but nowhere does it specifically state women of color. And women accounted for 695 cases from a total of 2,905 total cases in 2022, which means men still were the majority of cases.

Every study I found shows that there was a 128% increase in infections in women, but nowhere does it specifically state women of color. And women accounted for 695 cases from a total of 2,905 total cases in 2022, which means men still were the majority of cases.
Here is some reporting on it by black women themselves because everyone else be lying! Just because information is unfavorable doesn't make it untrue or hateful or disrespectful! My thing is if people don't like the data then go do something to change it but forget mad at the people who know the data and speak the data especially if it's true!

According to the data black women have the highest percentage of women who identify as bisexual. There same sex marriages are their highest marriage demographic and it's also their highest Domestic violence demographic as well. (Despite all the lies and propaganda about black men!) The data says that black women are increasingly marrying each other!

According to the data released by the majority dating apps and websites black women were the number one demographic of women to attempt to date other races of men but were the least successful. The data showed that most none black men actually filtered them out of their choices and when they were contacted first by black women they didn't respond back.

The truth is that they are attempting to date out but are not very successful so they are getting with each other more.
So essentially what youre saying is the women of color are having no sucess dating outside of thier own color so that is making them "turn" gay and out of desperation are getting with each other? Did I read that right?

Last edited:
Back