Were you Raised to date white?

Im curious if there are any women out there whose parents raised them or influenced them to date within their race. If so, what's something that persuaded you or tempted you to take the chance and date outside of your race?
Where I grew up and live now it is so white and rural that the subject rarely came up. You would have a better chance of seeing bigfoot than a black person up here so it wasn't like there was a decision to make.
Some white guys do have native american women on the side though.
I have noticed that younger girls seem to be more aware of black men though, social media I am assuming.

Im curious if there are any women out there whose parents raised them or influenced them to date within their race. If so, what's something that persuaded you or tempted you to take the chance and date outside of your race?
I remember my sisters being told by relatives no black guys even though i was never told no black girls.
My girlfriend is from east europe and her family and community would never accept it if she had a black boyfriend.
Her ******* brothers and uncles have always made it clear that she is not to be with a black guy especially when she moved to London then here.
All her friends had similar exeperience growing up and she says if anything its one of the things that made her and her friends think about black guys and triggered the lust in there early teens... She knew her family would never accept it . So when she travelled to america with her friend during studies they decided it was the perfect time to meet black guys and not worry about anyone finding out even their boyfriends..
Her family accept me and i know it must be hard for her to keep her secret lust for black men and settle for a white guy but now she knows she can have black cock aswell.

I was raised in the segregated south of the 60's. Dating outside your race was a taboo but with desegregation I got to see something in the black boys that the whites never had. Mama and daddy would have beat me within an inch of my life if they knew of my attraction to blacks.

For me it was family. It was unspoken that you don't date outside of your skin color.

What persuaded me was a friend already in the lifestyle and a very bad sex life at home.
For me it was family. It was unspoken that you don't date outside of your skin color.

What persuaded me was a friend already in the lifestyle and a very bad sex life at home.

What. Is YOUR. EXPERIENCE...... IN ....THIS. ....LIFESTYLE

Yes Honey, I am 58 yr. old and when I was raised, my parents raised me to be a prim, proper, conservative, church going, socialite, white wife for only one man my husband only!!!!!! It took me to the age of 56 yr. to change that mindset!!!

Back