Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard the news that there was not enough evidence to proceed with Trump. This is not to say he is innocent of the charges. There is a big difference.

I have heard the news that there was not enough evidence to proceed with Trump. This is not to say he is innocent of the charges. There is a big difference.

If Mueller - after 675 days couldn’t find anything to prosecute him for - he’s innocent - although the left will go after him non stop about everything - for forever !!!! :|

If Mueller - after 675 days couldn’t find anything to prosecute him for - he’s innocent - although the left will go after him non stop about everything - for forever !!!! :|
Thank you for replying with out a lot of negative adjectives and adverbs on my mental abilities. I am sure in the weeks to come there will lots being said by the talking heads on both sides of this issue to keep us all watching. This is how a democracy works. Discussion.

It’s also a better topic than how a few spoiled ******* bought their way into university.

wait...stop......hold the fucking train...….how many years and investigations into Clinton...and you people STILL think she is guilty!

we are just getting started on the crook n chief!

Just a few things that might interest you about Trump and Clinton. They used to be in the same social circle. Trump attended the Clinton’s daughters wedding.

Thank you for replying with out a lot of negative adjectives and adverbs on my mental abilities. I am sure in the weeks to come there will lots being said by the talking heads on both sides of this issue to keep us all watching. This is how a democracy works. Discussion.

It’s also a better topic than how a few spoiled ******* bought their way into university.

Agree on all points you made.

I believe Hillary got scrutinized more than anyone, with practically an all-Republican committees. Withstood 11 straight hours of questioning ... and 9 Benghazi committees. Trump won't allow himself to be questioned under oath ... much less questioned for even an hour, much less 11 hours.
Republicans came up with "nothing" to prosecute, while Trump's ******* use their own servers for government related matters ... that's a fact Republicans like to conveniently avoid discussing.
Maybe so @MacNfries, but I will let you reflect on the recent news where Mueller found nothing to convict Trump. In a way it's too bad as I was looking forward to your gymnastic performance.
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/politics-politics-politics.35353/page-708#post-2282271 )

wait...stop......hold the fucking train...….how many years and investigations into Clinton...and you people STILL think she is guilty!

we are just getting started on the crook n chief!

I gotta tell ya - it’s sooooooo much fun watching CNN interviewing Democrats about the Mueller Report and seeing them step all over their dicks explaining why after all the claims of collusion and how they had total faith in Mueller - that now they have NO faith in Mueller and want all his work to decide for themselves !!!! They’ll NEVER be satisfied - EVER !!!! They look ridiculous now however :}

I gotta tell ya - it’s sooooooo much fun watching CNN interviewing Democrats about the Mueller Report and seeing them step all over their dicks explaining why after all the claims of collusion and how they had total faith in Mueller - that now they have NO faith in Mueller and want all his work to decide for themselves !!!! They’ll NEVER be satisfied - EVER !!!! They look ridiculous now however :}
And perhaps investigate Mueller for not convicting Trump? Have the Russians or anyone else corrupted Mueller?
In a way it's sad that Trump was not convicted as it would be amazing seeing the individual gymnastics routines from @MacNfries and @subhub174014 as well as others critical of Trump.
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/politics-politics-politics.35353/page-708#post-2282271 )

Last edited:
And perhaps investigate Mueller for not convicting Trump? Have the Russians or anyone else corrupted Mueller?
In a way it's sad that Trump was not convicted as it would be amazing seeing the individual gymnastics routines from @MacNfries and @subhub174014 as well as others critical of Trump.

Tis true - they’d be jumping for joy - however - it seems John Gotti is NOT the only Teflon Don ;}

So, that's the conclusion you've come to, huh .... 'anything'?
Mueller was concentrating on possible espionage ... several "undocumented conversations with MrPutin" ... and the Trump's campaign involvement with Russia. The Russian involvement is a given, blkdlaur. I recall Trump said he talked with MrPutin and believed him over his own investigation teams. So, Trump was wrong there, wasn't he? Either lying as he does 6 or 7 times a day, or totally ignorant of what was gong on .... that's probable as well, since he is a very ignorant person.

He's facing a huge number of state AND federal investigations and charges. I posted the link once ... want it again?

Mueller was concentrating on possible espionage ... several "undocumented conversations with MrPutin" ... and the Trump's campaign involvement with Russia. The Russian involvement is a given, blkdlaur. I recall Trump said he talked with MrPutin and believed him over his own investigation teams. So, Trump was wrong there, wasn't he? Either lying as he does 6 or 7 times a day, or totally ignorant of what was gong on .... that's probable as well, since he is a very ignorant person.

He's facing a huge number of state AND federal investigations and charges. I posted the link once ... want it again?

Nope - Mueller had unlimited resources - investigated the beJesus outta ole Trump and you know what - NUTTIN !!!!!
You lefties are done - keep up with the investigations and see what happens - It’s OVER !!!! Only thing you’ll accomplish now by beating this DEAD horse is to get Trump
re-elected.

Just as unlikely as it was for Trump not to be condemned by Mueller, what if Trump is found not guilty from all those investigations as well? Mueller was the big test for Trump and seeing he did not convict Trump you have to concede the possibility of a second term for Trump does appear more likely at this time, right @MacNfries? I guess they are dancing in Russia?

RUSSIAN_DANCE.gif

Last edited:
Would like to remind a few people that a man name Al Capone served time for income tax evasion not ******* or being a gangster.

I also think in the last election in the states it was a choice between two bad choices.

It’s time both parties stepped back and took a deep breath and found two people to run that are at least not so bad a choice.

I really don’t think Trump meant to win. If he lost he would have kept all the money that he had raised. Tell me again how much he raised.

Would like to remind a few people that a man name Al Capone served time for income tax evasion not ******* or being a gangster.

I also think in the last election in the states it was a choice between two bad choices.

It’s time both parties stepped back and took a deep breath and found two people to run that are at least not so bad a choice.

I really don’t think Trump meant to win. If he lost he would have kept all the money that he had raised. Tell me again how much he raised.
not nearly as much as Hillary. where did all her Uranium One money.......err campaign contributions go?

Yep, reminds me of the democrap reactions when ole Rachel Maddow had the scoop and was going to reveal Trump's tax return live on her show. The venom was dripping in anticipation because EVERYONE KNEW he didn't pay taxes. Then....OOOPS he paid $38 million with a higher net rate on his income for the year than the vast majority of Americans pay.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...gburger/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.05af5de74c0e

And you don't suppose that Trump and his Russian allies left a clear trail of evidence for Muller, or others, to follow, eh! Trump has been an artful adherent to his practice of deceit, deception and covering you ass for years! Oh, should I mention he's a despicable LIAR! He has an unlimited abhorrence toward anything resembling honour, integrity, tolerance, empathy or service to country! Remember John McCain and those "Spurs of his", which by the way, he never had!

Vladimir Putin has proven to be more objective, more accurate, and more honest than the OP.

And facts now bear this out, not some emotional, hate filled post on a message board.

What a time to be alive. The judgment of the OP, news media and a larger percentage of Americans and foreign citizens deserves to be questioned.

Based on fact. The rate of false, potentially intentionally false, and misleading ******* spewed from the above groups of people has been alarming.

The real threat to democracy has been revealed.

And oh, by the way, for those on here that have upheld yourself to being informed, please keep your eye on Mr. Huber. The one item you were correct about is that this isn't over. Isn't over in a way that will further prove your world view and narrative to be once again wrong, but this one time, you are correct, this isn't over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back