Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't start dancing in the endzone quite yet, blkdlaur.
The Mueller investigation was specifically focused on the President & his admin's involvement in Russian collusion. There are a dozen or more investigations (both state & federal) going on regarding his business dealings, etc. This is just getting started, and look at what happened to the Presidents "Drain The Swamp" .... They're just following the money ... Trump's gonna go down, just like Al Capone.

The Mueller investigation was specifically focused on the President & his admin's involvement in Russian collusion. There are a dozen or more investigations (both state & federal) going on regarding his business dealings, etc. This is just getting started, and look at what happened to the Presidents "Drain The Swamp" .... They're just following the money ... Trump's gonna go down, just like Al Capone.

You lefties are incorrigible - however - the American public is tired of you people trying to dig up shite where there is no shite - if you people think that this is gonna go on forever - think again - I think the public is fed up with the sham investigations and Mueller’s Report if it goes as reported should end this presidential harassment once and for all :}

Albeit unlikely, but can you imagine the response if Mueller completely exonerated Trump?

Why yes - yes I can :}
Exploring this scenario, albeit unlikely, I could see people calling Mueller a puppet of P U T I N and Trump as well as people calling for his head by those who are anti-Trump. But then again should Mueller rule against Trump there will also be pro-Trump people calling for Mueller's head as well? I don't envy Mueller safety unless he were to somehow sit on the fence of indecision with regard to his analysis of Trump.

Exploring this scenario, albeit unlikely, I could see people calling Mueller a puppet of P U T I N and Trump as well as people calling for his head by those who are anti-Trump. But then again should Mueller rule against Trump there will also be pro-Trump people calling for Mueller's head as well? I don't envy Mueller safety unless he were to somehow sit on the fence of indecision with regard to his analysis of Trump.

I don’t think there is any worries - I believe Mueller found nothing and all the noise the last two years by the left was just trying to delegitimize Trump’s victory over Hillary by the very same people that allowed her to skate when James Baker the top FBI lawyer wanted to indict her. If heads are going to roll now it will be on the left for taking the country down this road.

Yes - I believe you are correct there Mac - many things I don’t like about the man - but being an agent of Russia as many of you have stated taint one of em.

I don’t think there is any worries - I believe Mueller found nothing and all the noise the last two years by the left was just trying to delegitimize Trump’s victory over Hillary by the very same people that allowed her to skate when James Baker the top FBI lawyer wanted to indict her. If heads are going to roll now it will be on the left for taking the country down this road.
Even if Mueller did conclude Trump was guilty as sin, Trump could always summon Dershowitz and he once stated that everything about Trump and Russia could be true but it would not be a crime, as said by a Harvard Law Professor.
(https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ump-gets-impeached.92341/page-25#post-1407872)

It not about left or right but being a thinking person. Our democracy in simply voting was disrupted by another country with aid from a canindate on purpose. Can one be ok with that? To allow another country to impose their will on the United States the land we love...just sayind.

It was once written, and I quote, "No country is destroyed from without unless it is first destroyed from within!"
I can only suggest, "Wake up! Take time out to smell the roses! Please recognize what's going on around you!"

I really don't want to bemoan the obvious but the credibility of the United States has obviously reached an all
time low, at least it's obvious to most people around this world! Neither am I taking political sides in the current
debate, I'm past that point, however what's currently going on within your borders affects everyone living outside
your borders! Unfortunately that affect is all negative! Sadly, when all is said and done, it's the United States that
will eventually suffer the most! Your current leader(s) is/are determined to attack and isolate your closest friends
and allies as they snuggle up to those dictators around the world who would like to see your country denigrated
to less than a third world poverty stricken isolationist piece of real estate!

I'll close by saying, especially for those Ostriches who may be capable of reading but not understanding, "burying
your head in the sand is no longer an option", the situation is past that, just look at the happenings of this past
week! (week ending July 20/18). I won't denigrate myself by including defamatory adjectives to the "one" person
hell bent on destroying any and all influence, good will and integrity the U.S. had enjoyed, so hard won and
justifiably earned through the supreme sacrifices of its many military! Unfortunately this demise is being perpetuated
and led by someone who had refused to serve! THINK ABOUT IT! PLEASE! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

P.S. I have family and friends who have served in the U.S. Military, several of whom have paid the Supreme Price, so
if it's your intent to throw stones and ignore the facts, please make sure you're not living in a glass house, because you are! Whether you want to believe it or not is another matter.

I made some observations, and predictions in this thread. I though today might be a good day to reflect on if my predictions, or other's prediction have proven to be accurate so far.

Please do not worry. I made many predictions, and this isn't over yet.

My ******* always said, listen to those that do, not those who talk, or in this case, post incessantly on message boards.

Again, this isn't really over, in many ways, this is just starting.

It not about left or right but being a thinking person. Our democracy in simply voting was disrupted by another country with aid from a canindate on purpose. Can one be ok with that? To allow another country to impose their will on the United States the land we love...just sayind.

Except it looks like the part about the candidate helping - although the left would love that to have been proven true - WASN’T!!! Your just quoting what the TOTALLY biased media has been reporting since Mueller’s investigation started - and what the left brainwashed you to believe.

Trump was in the clear all along. I mean 2 years of Obama's.......err Mueller's Democratic henchmen looking for anything and couldn't get a damn thing. You know damn well if there was anything at all it would've been a fiasco.
The more they dug the more evidence they found of Hillary's collusion with the Russians than Trump that's why this got put away.
It's funny how Trump is found guilty probably doing the same things Hillary did, yet those who are critical of Trump conveniently forget to convict her in the same fashion as Trump?

Last edited:
It's funny how Trump is found guilty probably doing the same things Hillary did, yet those who are critical of Trump conveniently forget to convict her in the same fashion as Trump?
I believe Hillary got scrutinized more than anyone, with practically an all-Republican committees. Withstood 11 straight hours of questioning ... and 9 Benghazi committees. Trump won't allow himself to be questioned under oath ... much less questioned for even an hour, much less 11 hours.
Republicans came up with "nothing" to prosecute, while Trump's ******* use their own servers for government related matters ... that's a fact Republicans like to conveniently avoid discussing.

I believe Hillary got scrutinized more than anyone, with practically an all-Republican committees. Withstood 11 straight hours of questioning ... and 9 Benghazi committees. Trump won't allow himself to be questioned under oath ... much less questioned for even an hour, much less 11 hours.
Republicans came up with "nothing" to prosecute, while Trump's ******* use their own servers for government related matters ... that's a fact Republicans like to conveniently avoid discussing.
Touché

So Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe, Rod Rosenstein that Hillary was ALLEGEDLY grilled by would they be Republican Committees?
Oh and then covered up by Loretta Lynch? She must be a Republican too?

So Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe, Rod Rosenstein that Hillary was ALLEGEDLY grilled by would they be Republican Committees?
Oh and then covered up by Loretta Lynch? She must be a Republican too?
Not sure about Lisa Page, but Peter Strzok, Jim Comey and Rod Rosenstein are all Republicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back