Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you don't suppose that Trump and his Russian allies left a clear trail of evidence for Muller, or others, to follow, eh! Trump has been an artful adherent to his practice of deceit, deception and covering you ass for years! Oh, should I mention he's a despicable LIAR! He has an unlimited abhorrence toward anything resembling honour, integrity, tolerance, empathy or service to country! Remember John McCain and those "Spurs of his", which by the way, he never had!

I’d say he has spurs - the Democrats are feeling them raking their whining arses right now - COLLUSION - NOPE - try again - if at first ya don’t suckseed - keep on suckin til ya do suckseed :}

I’d say he has spurs - the Democrats are feeling them raking their whining arses right now - COLLUSION - NOPE - try again - if at first ya don’t suckseed - keep on suckin til ya do suckseed :}
No don't be cruel when Trump wins his second term there should be room at the end of the band wagon for repentant Democrats who finally see the light one day.

Just as when Trump won there was a silence with the Democrats as there is now after Mueller found not guilty, so expect a volcanic response soon.

Just as when Trump won there was a silence with the Democrats as there is now after Mueller found not guilty, so expect a volcanic response soon.

I must say, seeing the Mueller report quite vindicates what I have been saying all along.

Trump isn't a nice guy. He isn't likeable. He's full of faults. But why is he president? Because the democrats are even less popular than Trump.

Their leftwards shift and identity politics and talk of open borders and political correctness and refusal to cooperate with the ICE with their so called sanctuary cities and welcoming everybody who asks for refuge, kind of lost me long ago.

I'm not a Trump voter, a Trumptard, or whatever they call the people who wear MAGA hats. I'm not interested in making America 'great again' like Pleasantville. I'm just not happy with the democrats, so I'm fully a third party, 'pox on both your houses' voter. Since most of my life has been spent in safely blue states, I have no need to vote democrat ever, and don't.

Right from the start I'd figured the investigation was politically motivated and based on weak evidence. And now the democrats have squandered their political capital once again. They could have come up with policy initiatives that rejuvenated flyover country and cut the political ground from under Trump and gotten the electoral college on their side, but they wasted their time condemning the electoral college and trying to find evidence to impeach.

Most Americans have never been outside the United States before. People don't seem to realize how fantastic the infrastructure is in Dubai or China, or how good Taiwan or Turkey look nowadays. The US is falling behind, and it needs a New Deal 2 desperately, and the democrats are the best people to propose one... but they just have to focus their energy on protecting people like Ilhan Omar.

Most Americans have never been outside the United States before. People don't seem to realize how fantastic the infrastructure is in Dubai or China, or how good Taiwan or Turkey look nowadays. The US is falling behind, and it needs a New Deal 2 desperately, and the democrats are the best people to propose one... but they just have to focus their energy on protecting people like Ilhan Omar.
I concur with you during all of these Trump trials I said earlier on this thread how China launched the Chang'e 4 lunar exploration mission to the dark side of the moon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chang'e_4) and there was nothing reported about it mostly from the traditional press. Other nations are going to eat America's lunch if not already and then pop the bag.
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wake-up-america-wake-up-please.131760/page-217#post-2264492 )

Trump isn't a nice guy. He isn't likeable. He's full of faults. But why is he president? Because the democrats are even less popular than Trump.

That's an accurate assessment. I would only add Political Correctness. The Democrats have been forsing people for decades to say things they don't believe. Trump boldly just said F#ck You to all the Dem PC. It was a risk, bigly. But it reasonated with ordinary people.

And now the democrats have squandered their political capital once again.

Yes, they appear to be as stupid as Old Establishment Republicans. :)

I must say, seeing the Mueller report quite vindicates what I have been saying all along.

Their leftwards shift and identity politics and talk of open borders and political correctness and refusal to cooperate with the ICE with their so called sanctuary cities and welcoming everybody who asks for refuge, kind of lost me long ago.

I'm not a Trump voter, a Trumptard, or whatever they call the people who wear MAGA hats. I'm not interested in making America 'great again' like Pleasantville. I'm just not happy with the democrats, so I'm fully a third party, 'pox on both your houses' voter. Since most of my life has been spent in safely blue states, I have no need to vote democrat ever, and don't.

Right from the start I'd figured the investigation was politically motivated and based on weak evidence. And now the democrats have squandered their political capital once again. They could have come up with policy initiatives that rejuvenated flyover country and cut the political ground from under Trump and gotten the electoral college on their side, but they wasted their time condemning the electoral college and trying to find evidence to impeach.
I'm not even American so I don't have a vote. I just got pulled in by the undertow of these debates from the very beginning when @bigblackbull76 had a poll on his thread initially as to how long Trump would last? I unwittingly touched the third rail by suggesting Trump could have a second term. It was an option that was not initially suggested as a possibility and so I linger here every so often. And it is true what you say of Trump and among everything else political science will never be the same either in post secondary studies after Trump.

Nope - Mueller had unlimited resources - investigated the beJesus outta ole Trump and you know what - NUTTIN !!!!!
You lefties are done - keep up with the investigations and see what happens - It’s OVER !!!! Only thing you’ll accomplish now by beating this DEAD horse is to get Trump
re-elected.

wrong....his finances...his "trump tower" project......mueller was restricted to collusion...he did hand over a lot of evidence on other issues to the right people...so...more to come

And you don't suppose that Trump and his Russian allies left a clear trail of evidence for Muller, or others, to follow, eh! Trump has been an artful adherent to his practice of deceit, deception and covering you ass for years! Oh, should I mention he's a despicable LIAR! He has an unlimited abhorrence toward anything resembling honour, integrity, tolerance, empathy or service to country! Remember John McCain and those "Spurs of his", which by the way, he never had!
he doesn't have mob ties for nothing......and look at all the threats several have faced trying to stand up to him

wrong AGAIN.....trump was not found innocent...just not enough to find him guilty at this time....if he had 5 years like Star had been given who knows what all he could have dug up...he could have had the whole family right on down to barron!
hard to nail a crook when the jailer is part of the same gang

wrong....his finances...his "trump tower" project......mueller was restricted to collusion...he did hand over a lot of evidence on other issues to the right people...so...more to come

Don’t you lefties realize that whining is SOOOOOOOOOO annoying - all you peeps do now is WHINE - ya had ya chance - a comprehensive investigation with unlimited resources and heavily staffed with biased Trump haters and they come up with - NOTHING - NO COLLUSION !!!!
Sour grapes - annoying whining - sore sports = DEMOCRATS - what America is starting to compute - ya really want another term for Trump - KEEP BITCHIN - KEEP INVESTIGATING every nuance of Trump - you guys getter done ✅ - NO DOUBT !!!!

wrong AGAIN.....trump was not found innocent...just not enough to find him guilty at this time....if he had 5 years like Star had been given who knows what all he could have dug up...he could have had the whole family right on down to barron!
hard to nail a crook when the jailer is part of the same gang
The village idiot rides again. Once again no collusion, no obstruction by left stacked special council. Oh and one other thing asshole don't talk about a mans minor baby. I know its hard for you peado Democrats.

You have my permission any day to use this View attachment 2507502 button on me, asswipe. If you don't know HOW, ask for instructions.
Sweet and cordial - don’t think so - sound more like a moronic dipshit - with that one - go fuck yerself - ya whining sac o *******.
I need no instructions from you on anything.
Guys it is just politics play nice. There should be no need for ad homimem attacks. Only fighting should be with facts and logic without hitting below the belt. Peace.

Guys it is just politics play nice. There should be no need for ad homimem attacks. Only fighting should be with facts and logic without hitting below the belt. Peace.

politics is NEVER a nice topic....people are firm in their beliefs....and no one is going to change anything over something said here or any other political site....no matter how many facts you provide....since trump took over...all those facts are just fake news now....anything he or his backers don't like or want to hear...fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back