Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The village idiot rides again. Once again no collusion, no obstruction by left stacked special council. Oh and one other thing asshole don't talk about a mans minor baby. I know its hard for you peado Democrats.
in your case....stupid is as stupid says
just keep listening to your leader......has he ever told the truth?...and yet you fools buy anything he says.....nothing said about no collusion or obstruction....check your facts again...although that is something you have always lacked

im till trying to figure out what tax returns have to do with anything? isn't that a question for the IRS? When is Pelosi going to release her tax returns?

public records!...….and I'm sure when trump says he wants the mueller report released...it will be right after he release his taxes.....funny he is going all out to block the house from getting his tax returns....what more does he have to hide?

maybe the fact that he is on the Russian payroll?

Don’t you lefties realize that whining is SOOOOOOOOOO annoying - all you peeps do now is WHINE - ya had ya chance - a comprehensive investigation with unlimited resources and heavily staffed with biased Trump haters and they come up with - NOTHING - NO COLLUSION !!!!
Sour grapes - annoying whining - sore sports = DEMOCRATS - what America is starting to compute - ya really want another term for Trump - KEEP BITCHIN - KEEP INVESTIGATING every nuance of Trump - you guys getter done ✅ - NO DOUBT !!!!

comprehensive investigation? NOT!....just like the investigation over the supreme court nominee...he had a narrow scope of what he could do....strictly Russian hacking and collusion

and more trump talk?....FBI biased against trump....naturally anyone investigating trump is biased and should be fired....oh wait...he has already fired anyone who said anything against him...and that list is quite extensive...and like any true dictator....wants to jail or remove anyone who speaks out against him....starting with the first AG who warned him about Flynn...anyone involved in the meeting telling him about Russia....like Clapper and comey...the list goes on...and because they are doing their job trying to protect the US...something he could care less about...he is more in line with wanting to help Russia....another good example...Venezuela..he was going to send in troops to try and help the people there...but now that Russia has put troops there..guess we are done there now...he is not going to go against his boss

guess affordable health care and prescription ******* is now out the window also....since the trump administration now supports the texas ruling that it is all illegal

that is going to hurt people like germanshepard who were born with mental illness

this guy just keeps on working for america

Last edited:
comprehensive investigation? NOT!....just like the investigation over the supreme court nominee...he had a narrow scope of what he could do....strictly Russian hacking and collusion
More of your usual BullShit....Mueller's scope allowed him to pursue "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

This is clearly demonstrable FACT since Manafort is in prison due to Mueller charging him with money laundering and tax evasion which was totally unrelated to Russia or Trump and even happened prior to the Trump campaign.

But if you just push your head a wee bit further up your colon and yell Russia really loud....maybe you'll "ass" out and have a nice dream where you see Trump found guilty.

https://www.dw.com/en/trumps-ex-campaign-manager-paul-manafort-guilty-of-fraud/a-45169767

To all you trumpfarts.. Answer this..

President Donald Trump has not been exonerated with regards to the Russia investigation, U.S. Attorney General William Bar is said to have concluded. Barr reportedly made his remarks in a four-page summary of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation. The summary was provided as a letter to Congress.

LOL different from the remarks you Trumpfart followers are screaming... :mstickle:

President Donald Trump has not been exonerated with regards to the Russia investigation,

In the face of overwhelming evidence, some still hang on to fantasy. There is nothing to answer, it has already been answered. Please cite the CFR that speaks to exoneration. mueller did the same thing as Comey did, he went outside his role and editorialized. At that time, you were not in favor of editorialization. Now you are.

Barr will be called to testify, under oath, in front of Congress. He will clear it up. Again.

And you will still be posting on message boards, denying reality.

Prosecutors (Us Attorneys) do NOT exonerate. They decide to pursue indictment, information, or do nothing. In the case of the Special Counsel law, they also pass up to superiors certain decisions. This was done. Appropriately.

By virtue of the recommendation, Trump was exonerated, if you still like to use that word.

Imagine, if you will, being so clueless, one bought a fantasy for over two years, in the face of real facts proving otherwise. Imagine, if you will, someone actually believes CNN, whose rate of inaccurate propaganda has been alarming, even after CNN is getting proven to be fake news on a daily basis. For over two years, and running.

Imagine, still hangin on to fantasy.

And then imagine, being so clueless, while everyone, including some of Trump's political enemies, knows it was a fantasy, coming on a message board, and letting people know just how delusional you real are.

Except one doesn't need to imagine. It's happening, in real time.

I have an idea Daphne. Why don't you come back and lets us know when this prediction of tyours comes to fruition. Or better yet, cite one example of your accuracy on this issue that you've posted. Just one. You seem so sure of your pontifications, why don't we let your results, and the facts speak to your accuracy?

In the meantime, please stop spamming the board with your hallucinations. There are actually real adults on here, that would prefer and honest debate based on facts, and your fantasies do nothing to add to this. PLease try Facebook, or Twitter, or even the Cartoon Network. Frankly, you've shown your talent to be at fiction. I'd encourage you to try to monetize this.

Last edited:
Guys it is just politics play nice. There should be no need for ad homimem attacks. Only fighting should be with facts and logic without hitting below the belt. Peace.

I agree whole heartedly - however - I have put up with the lefties invective hurling throughout this entire ride - I found it amusing actually - but now that the ride has ended for all with any modicum of intelligence and they continue to belittle anyone that disagrees with their TOTALLY untenable position - I feel - it’s time for the gloves to come off - I can hurl invectives with the best of them - and NOW - it seems to me - they have earned the right to be on the receiving end - jus sayin.

Last edited:
To all you trumpfarts.. Answer this..

President Donald Trump has not been exonerated with regards to the Russia investigation, U.S. Attorney General William Bar is said to have concluded. Barr reportedly made his remarks in a four-page summary of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation. The summary was provided as a letter to Congress.

LOL different from the remarks you Trumpfart followers are screaming... :mstickle:

Ya see it’s like this libtard - if there was NO collusion - and Mueller determined that there was NO conspiratorial behavior by Trump or any one in his campaign - then it’s kinda impossible to obstruct justice regarding a non-existent crime - ya see - besides that Trump had a Constitutional right to fire Comey - for any reason he chose. It’s amazing you people keep at it - keep digging the hole - hope it gets real deep - then really hope ya all jump in.

I'd encourage you to not use words like Libtard. Please avoid temptation to be at their level of intelligence and maturity. Let the facts win your argument. Let them name call.

Show some grace in victory. They are devastated. Not only did they lose, they are coming to grips with the fact that they have departed from reality. There might be one of two of them that actually recognize they were believing lies, and they might actually become useful in society.

More of your usual BullShit....Mueller's scope allowed him to pursue "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

This is clearly demonstrable FACT since Manafort is in prison due to Mueller charging him with money laundering and tax evasion which was totally unrelated to Russia or Trump and even happened prior to the Trump campaign.

But if you just push your head a wee bit further up your colon and yell Russia really loud....maybe you'll "ass" out and have a nice dream where you see Trump found guilty.

https://www.dw.com/en/trumps-ex-campaign-manager-paul-manafort-guilty-of-fraud/a-45169767

wrong again there oh biased one......he was assigned to investigate the Russian ties to trump campaign...discovering all the corruption with some of those involved he is not going to turn a blind eye to....but if you notice HE DID NOT get into trumps taxes and etc...like the trump tower and other issues that would have made him "gratefull" to Russia....there are a lot of other issues he could and should have gone into....but couldn't...problem is that leaves it to congress....they have no such convictions or restrictions.....problem is they will not have the dedication to pursue like Mueller did...for one Mueller had what 500 subpoenas?.....congress will not put near that amount of time into it....but your man is still no where out of hot water....all of trump appointees in the world will not save him from NY and a couple other states....congress has and is trying to get his tax records.....but I will guess they will see them right after they see the mueller report!

I'd encourage you to not use words like Libtard. Please avoid temptation to be at their level of intelligence and maturity. Let the facts win your argument. Let them name call.

Show some grace in victory. They are devastated. Not only did they lose, they are coming to grips with the fact that they have departed from reality. There might be one of two of them that actually recognize they were believing lies, and they might actually become useful in society.

this from a guy known here as a major whiner and cry baby and name calling...if you are trying to turn over a new leaf...it is still damp on both sides....and what victory....trump ..graham and a bunch of loyal "addicts" see it as a victory.....where as a lot DON'T

I agree with you in theory and did comport myself in such a fashion prior to the Mueller Report - however - for me - enough is enough - their adherence to lies and propaganda in the face of the truth - is now - more than I can bear. If insulted now - I will respond in kind - their smug
self-righteousness of thinking they have the moral high ground and certainty that they are right when they are wrong just doesn’t cut it anymore - nor does their right to insult with impunity. I respect you totally for your opinion - I just no longer share your view on it.

this from a guy known here as a major whiner and cry baby and name calling...if you are trying to turn over a new leaf...it is still damp on both sides....and what victory....trump ..graham and a bunch of loyal "addicts" see it as a victory.....where as a lot DON'T

Ya know Mr. Facts - I thought that moniker really suited you - but - after you calling me a major whiner - after ALL the whining you have done and continue to do - I now will relinquish referring to you as Mr. Facts and now dub you - Major Whiner - although
Generalissimo Whiner would be prolly more suiting to your style of WAH WAH WAH ;}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back