Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're NOW being tracked down like Nazi War Criminals .... they really should change their party name to RETHUGLICANS!

One of three “ghost” candidates who ran as independents for the Florida Senate in 2020 has been arrested on several criminal charges, the Orlando Sentinel reports.​
Also charged alongside ghost candidate Jestine Iannotti are James “Eric” Foglesong and Benjamin Paris. Foglesong is a political consultant involved in the launching of Iannotti's campaign, and Paris is Seminole County’s Republican Party chairman. Iannotti is facing six charges, which include the commission of a false or fraudulent act, accepting excessive contributions from a single contributor, perjury, false reporting and accepting a contribution in the name of another.​
Foglesong faces four charges, which include making two or more contributions through or in the name of another, the commission of a false or fraudulent act, unlawful use of a communication device, excessive contributions and false reporting. Paris faces a single count of making a contribution through or in the name of another.​
Iannotti was new to politics when she ran as an independent in Senate District 9. As the Sentinel' report points out, she spent several weeks in Sweden and refused to speak to reporters after qualifying to run. She later moved to Sweden after the election.​

"Her candidacy — and those of two South Florida candidates who also did no campaigning — was promoted by a pair of entities chaired by then-GOP political consultant Alex Alvarado, with ads Miami prosecutors have said were tailored to siphon votes from the Democrats in each race," the Sentinel reports.​
LEGAL VOTING FRAUD By REPUBLICANS in MICHIGAN - the same party that's accusing everyone else of Voter Fraud
The state Bureau of Elections has recommended that five of the 10 Republican candidates hoping to oust Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer should be kicked off the ballot prior to the Aug. 2 primary due to tens of thousands of forged signatures.​
In total, elections staff identified 36 individual petition circulators who submitted fraudulent petition sheets with invalid signatures in at least 10 petition drives — submitting at least 68,000 invalid signatures total. Those petition drives included those for governor, circuit judge and district judge. This comes after many Republicans — including many in the GOP gubernatorial field — have questioned whether former President Donald Trump lost the 2020 election, despite President Joe Biden winning by more than 154,000 votes in Michigan. Many have spread conspiracy theories about unproven election fraud.
The bureau’s unprecedented report Monday night has already prompted at least one candidate, Michigan State Police Capt. Michael Brown, to formally withdraw from the race.

“It appears that after my campaign’s signature gathering was complete, individuals independently contracted for a portion of our signature gathering and validation jumped onto other campaigns and went on a money grab,” Brown said in a statement Tuesday morning, after his campaign manager initially contested the report the night before.​
“I cannot and will not be associated with this activity. … I will exit the race for Michigan’s Governor with my integrity and this principle intact,” Brown said.​

Brown, as well as financial adviser Michael Markey, former Detroit Police Chief James Craig, businesswoman Donna Brandenburg and self-described “quality guru” Perry Johnson, all had signatures that the bureau recommended to be deemed insufficient as many were fraudulent.​
Michigan Democratic Party (MDP) Chair Lavora Barnes issued a statement Tuesday morning calling for all candidates whose campaigns were touched by the fraud, including Dixon, to drop out.​

“Their refusal to adhere to Michigan election law is disqualifying,” Barnes said. “If they refuse to withdraw, the Board of Canvassers should [refuse] to certify these candidates. Michigan families deserve better than an irresponsible, radical slate of candidates who have repeatedly refused accountability for their lawless campaigns.”
View attachment 5109582...... View attachment 5109581 It's the M-O of the REPUBLICAN PARTY!
LMAO, you tried to disparage my citation of Reuters as a right wing source, despite is directly citing CDC data. Then you cite RawStory...holy chit man! RawStory was cited by Oxford as one of the top 30 "Junk News" sources on Twitter in a study of the 2018 election.

Of course RawStory was also noted as in the top ten sources cited by Hillary supporters in 2016....which makes sense given its junk news status.

All in all...unsurprising!

LMAO, you tried to disparage my citation of Reuters as a right wing source, despite is directly citing CDC data. Then you cite RawStory...holy chit man! RawStory was cited by Oxford as one of the top 30 "Junk News" sources on Twitter in a study of the 2018 election.

Of course RawStory was also noted as in the top ten sources cited by Hillary supporters in 2016....which makes sense given its junk news status.

All in all...unsurprising!

hopinghubby, when are you EVER
gonna learn one thing from ME ...
pic_GiveAFuck-immensity2.jpg

You don't give a fuck about posting Junk News....unsurprising!
Why don't you take the heading of that article and go do a search on who else is covering it.
And while you're at it, stick a rag down your throat and GAG on it!

Interesting why these stories of Republican cheating are coming from the very states Trump tried to CHEAT IN himself .... isn't that ODD?

Isn't it interesting that the ONLY ONES cheating in the elections are primarily Republicans.
Isn't it interesting that Republican posters , HERE, can post these off-topic, huge, foolish photos ... .sometimes 4-5 times in a ROW and they don't get banned from the thread?
I wonder why THAT IS, blkdlaur?

FunnyBunny needs to take notice exactly WHO is causing Hate & Discontent in the political threads and GETTING AWAY WITH IT.
FunnyBunny should look at MY REACTION scores given by these childish Republicans.
Please, take a look at the past 10 pages, please, see who is acting like fools .... https://www.blacktowhite.net/account/reactions

Don’t know - I post very few very photos - not up to me.

I liked it better afore when it was more of a free-fer-all

Hate and discontent - immediately makes me think of your side though - sorry - just the way that hits me

I think reaction scores have no relevance personally - don’t to me at least

I don’t follow much of the minutia going on - I am swamped with what ole Debacle Joe is doin to this country on a GRANDE scale :{

Don’t know - I post very few very photos - not up to me.

I liked it better afore when it was more of a free-fer-all

Hate and discontent - immediately makes me think of your side though - sorry - just the way that hits me

I think reaction scores have no relevance personally - don’t to me at least
1- I wasn't referring to you, was I?

2- I guess you did like a 6-2 free-for-all ... you folks drove the others away. That's ok, though, I'll be sticking around 'cause you want me to leave.

3- You would, wouldn't you? Wonder why? Yet you folks don't talk about the issues & stories, you just ridicule & insult the ones liberals post.

4- Its NOT the Reaction Scores perse', its the spirit of the postings. You folks are like little children. gif_BabyCrying1.gif

Why don't you take the heading of that article and go do a search on who else is covering it.
Sorry, it is not my role here to do your work trying to find reliable, unbiased sources for your claims. Feel free to provide some yourself if you want to convey credibility for a change.

And while you're at it, stick a rag down your throat and GAG on it!
Something tells me suggesting others gag themselves isn't in line with FunnyBunny admonitions for this thread. Gagging on items other than rags might be appropriate in other areas of the site....if that's your thing, by all means feel free to "head" there!

Last edited:
1- I wasn't referring to you, was I?

2- I guess you did like a 6-2 free-for-all ... you folks drove the others away. That's ok, though, I'll be sticking around 'cause you want me to leave.

3- You would, wouldn't you? Wonder why? Yet you folks don't talk about the issues & stories, you just ridicule & insult the ones liberals post.

4- Its NOT the Reaction Scores perse', its the spirit of the postings. You folks are like little children. View attachment 5109669

Why yes - I believe ya were - you addressed me by name. Queried me in fact.

Ebb and flow - way I look at it the more the merrier

You guys are the insult pros

Sore thumbs are the price ya pay ta play is all

I was just posting something positive about Texas...Now this ******* again...5 years living in Portugal...0 mass shootings, stabbings, vehicle homicides and etc...The difference is clear as night and day...

Even Kellyanne Conway admits it, why can't YOU .... because you're in the brainwashed 30%.

Kellyanne Conway, a former senior advisor to the president and the last of his 2016 campaign managers, makes her clearest assertion yet in "Here's the Deal," which came out on Tuesday.​

"Despite the mountains of money Trump had raised, his team simply failed to get the job done. A job that was doable and had a clear path, if followed," Conway writes of the 2020 election. "Rather than accepting responsibility for the loss, they played along and lent full-throated encouragement (privately, not on TV) when Trump kept insisting he won."
Her concession is notable, as the former president still baselessly claims he was victorious and the election was stolen from him, despite no evidence to support the claim. Several far-right Republican candidates running in 2022 primaries continue to reiterate Trump's false claims to voters as they appeal to the party's conservative base. Trump also used Twitter and his bully pulpit to insist that he'd won the election, which culminated in a violent attempt by his supporters to stop Congress from certifying the election results on January 6, 2021.​
Conway's book covers the frenetic days surrounding the 2020 presidential election when the Trump campaign and its allies frantically attempted to deny the legitimate election of Joe Biden. A team of lawyers representing Trump spent weeks filing lawsuits to challenge the vote in states Biden won, all of which failed.​
In her book, Conway also excoriates "supplicant after sycophant after showman" who "genuflected in front of the Resolute Desk and promised the president goods they could not deliver. By not confronting the candidate with the grim reality of his situation, that the proof had not surfaced to support the claims, they denied him the evidence he sought and the respect he was due," she writes.​
pic_RealityCheck2.jpg
PS ... and don't buy his condoms, either, they FAIL just as he did.​
pic_political-TrumpCondoms.jpg ....................................... words_TrumpLost-GetOverIt.jpe
Yeah, now these boys want a show-down ... a fight ... a confrontation ... a reason to use their military guns. And Trump wishes to give them that opportunity.​
Republicans, Is it TIME to finally really do something about GUN CONTROL or just give 'em more LIP SERVICE again?!​

Last edited:
Republicans, Is it TIME to finally really do something about GUN CONTROL or just give 'em more LIP SERVICE again?!
Absolutely, since FBI statistics show that active shooter incidents are up 52% since Presidebacler Biden took office, the obvious answer is to impeach Biden. Write Pelosi along with me and let's get the ball rolling!

Last edited:
UNDERSTANDING AN INDIVIDUAL LIKE TRUMP ....

Donald Trump is a petite-fascist and aspiring demagogue who has threatened violence against his political enemies and shows no respect for the rule of law. He lies persistently and repeatedly, about matters small and large, in an effort to create a malignant new reality. Trump's policies -- and those of the Republican Party that overwhelmingly backs him -- have hurt the American people, particularly those in the infamous "white working class" who support him most enthusiastically.

Despite his many and obvious character deficits and failures of presidential leadership, Donald Trump appears to control the opinions of about 35 percent of the American people. There seems to be almost nothing he could do to weaken their support of him (including, as he has himself observed, committing ******* in broad daylight). These are the attributes of a political cult.​
Is it possible to free Trump's supporters from his Rasputin-like control over them? What is the source of his charismatic power? Is he really akin to a cult leader, or merely an old-fashioned American con artist? How does the Trump cult (if that's what it is) affect American democracy? Did Trump glean any insights into human psychology from growing up in a church whose leaders and members practiced mind control techniques such as "thought stopping"?​
Much has been written about Donald Trump's mental health. But the mental health of his followers has not been discussed in as much detail. Donald Trump fits the stereotypical profile of a cult leader. His followers fit the model as well. Many of them, especially the ones that say, “He could do anything and we would still believe him, we would still follow him,” sound like people who have been indoctrinated into a totalistic mindset. Trump's strategies of fear programming, redefining reality and defining independent journalism as "fake news" mirrors a country on the verge of a totalitarian takeover.
People think, “It can never happen to me -- only the weak or the stupid and the uneducated could fall for that.” In fact, everybody is vulnerable. Once a person engages in a set of behaviors -- even something as simple as voting for someone -- the tendency is to want to have confirmation bias. You want to believe that you made the right decision. To maintain that belief, a given person will systematically ignore information which challenges the bias.​
When you are in a mind control cult that says negative thoughts are not permissible, you only allow positive thoughts. What happens then is you lose the ability to do any reality testing. You’re stuck with only conscious positive thoughts about the leader, the doctrine and the group. All doubts and questions are buried into the *******.​
There are definite characteristics which define the difference between an ethical leader versus someone who is unethical. One of the things is lying, for example. When a leader says, “The weather was great during the inauguration,” but everybody who was there got wet and the National Weather Service said it rained, the leader is wrong and therefore is lying. When there’s a big, loud, repeated lie, the average person tends to defer and say, “Well, maybe I got it wrong" or "Maybe where he was, it wasn’t rainy at all.”
There are other aspects such as narcissism, where people are not operating out of real relationships, but more in a compensatory relationship of wanting to look good in their own mind. Thus, when they’re accused of being abusive to women they make denial claims such as, “Nobody respects women more than me,” or “I never said that I was grabbing a woman’s genitals,” even though he was recorded and the person that recorded him was there.​
The characteristics of a cult leader are that they want people to be loyal. They want people to be obedient. They want people to do whatever they’re told and they often will fire anybody who questions their judgment or authority. There is also a very low toleration for dissent. When somebody can’t admit that they were wrong or that they lied and then apologize, that’s another characteristic of cult leaders. They think they’re above the law, they think they’re God on earth, and they expect everyone to just merge into what their definition of reality is.​
There is a real difference between con artists and cult leaders. Con artists want the money and they want to get out. They get a lot of it, but they don’t want to stick around. Whereas cult leaders, they are addicted to power. They want fame. They want money. They want sex. If you study some of the biggest cult leaders, they were once members of cults themselves. The prototypical cult leader is male -- although there are a number of women. They also have a feeling of insecure attachment to their parents. For their entire lives they are compensating for that lack of sense of self by getting praise and kudos from the outside world.
During the presidential campaign, Trump once said that he could shoot somebody in the street in broad daylight and his people would still support him. He was absolutely right. There is a cult of personality around Trump. How would you try to convince Trump's supporters to leave him? Is it possible to deprogram them?​
What gives us hope for the future?
What gives me hope is that there are journalists, activists and others who still have the courage to stand up against bullies and totalitarians. What frightens me is that the most powerful person on earth, a person like Donald Trump, could unilaterally declare a war and then impose martial law.

Poster's NOTE: words_ThumbsDown-caption.jpg ............. words_HissyFit.jpg

.... because ONLY REPUBLICANS know how crooked & dishonest REPUBLICANS can be!

gif_Arrow-up.gif (A must reading for Republicans)
Sad, sad, sad when the members of the same party distrust each other when the vote-counting begins. Cheaters begat cheaters, thieves begat thieves. Scramble them all up together and you can't tell one ReThuglican from the other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back