What are women's thoughts on waking up to BBC?

I'm a privileged man to be waking up next to a sexy, submissive, caring, warm, and loving FWB of Indian descent. This past weekend, I woke up earlier than her. After getting a cup of coffee going, I saw her lying asleep in bed with her lips partially open. I didn't really think this out and just acted: started rubbing my foreskin and cock ahead on her lips gently. She didn't even open her eyes before she started sucking me off. She eventually did when she got more awake. It felt fantastic and I finished inside her mouth. Later, I asked her if she enjoyed it, and she just replied "Of course" and kissed me on the cheek.

Women of B2W, was she just being nice? Was I too overbearing and inconsiderate? She did moan as she sucked, but she always does that. We have a significant age difference (me: 53, her: 35) and I'm the dominant lover in the bedroom. Do you think she felt obligated to go along with it? Am I just overthinking it? I want to take care of my sub.

Would you ladies enjoy waking up to BBC or do you need time to be awake and aware first? How would you react if your Bull or BBC lover did that?

One of my wife's favorite times is sleeping with her lover and waking him with her mouth. She is in our bed right now with her 2 current black boyfriends. When they come to breakfast, she will have cum in her tummy from one and in her pussy from the other, I am sure. Makes a special day for everyone.

All of the last week on vacation with my friend,if I woke up first I started sucking or climbed on top of him, or if he woke up first he was inside of me when I woke up.

I love falling asleep with him m after sex and waking up to more sex 😜 n the morning.
My wife has been on a business trip with her black boyfriend for 3 nights so far and they wake up that way every day. She does love the morning sex breakfast. It is best for her if she wakes up first and sucks him awake but it ends with him in her no matter who is the early riser.

I'm a privileged man to be waking up next to a sexy, submissive, caring, warm, and loving FWB of Indian descent. This past weekend, I woke up earlier than her. After getting a cup of coffee going, I saw her lying asleep in bed with her lips partially open. I didn't really think this out and just acted: started rubbing my foreskin and cock ahead on her lips gently. She didn't even open her eyes before she started sucking me off. She eventually did when she got more awake. It felt fantastic and I finished inside her mouth. Later, I asked her if she enjoyed it, and she just replied "Of course" and kissed me on the cheek.

Women of B2W, was she just being nice? Was I too overbearing and inconsiderate? She did moan as she sucked, but she always does that. We have a significant age difference (me: 53, her: 35) and I'm the dominant lover in the bedroom. Do you think she felt obligated to go along with it? Am I just overthinking it? I want to take care of my sub.

Would you ladies enjoy waking up to BBC or do you need time to be awake and aware first? How would you react if your Bull or BBC lover did that?
My wife has a sort of a extreme fantasy where she wakes up to a home invasion, the burglars being black and they take turns on her. She either sleeps naked or nothing on but her thin nightgown, so they have easy access to her

The reason she’s only admitted this to me is cause it has elements of race play, r*ape play and the added tinge of racism, so it’s very problematic to say out loud

Back