What are women's thoughts on waking up to BBC?

I'm a privileged man to be waking up next to a sexy, submissive, caring, warm, and loving FWB of Indian descent. This past weekend, I woke up earlier than her. After getting a cup of coffee going, I saw her lying asleep in bed with her lips partially open. I didn't really think this out and just acted: started rubbing my foreskin and cock ahead on her lips gently. She didn't even open her eyes before she started sucking me off. She eventually did when she got more awake. It felt fantastic and I finished inside her mouth. Later, I asked her if she enjoyed it, and she just replied "Of course" and kissed me on the cheek.

Women of B2W, was she just being nice? Was I too overbearing and inconsiderate? She did moan as she sucked, but she always does that. We have a significant age difference (me: 53, her: 35) and I'm the dominant lover in the bedroom. Do you think she felt obligated to go along with it? Am I just overthinking it? I want to take care of my sub.

Would you ladies enjoy waking up to BBC or do you need time to be awake and aware first? How would you react if your Bull or BBC lover did that?

If that's how you're relationship is, why would you think negatively about it? She's grown and if she didn't want to do it, she wouldn't do it. To be perfectly honest, if she didn't like it and felt obligated, wouldn't she of said after, that maybe that wasn't cool? I prefer to be woke up with a dick in my kitty, but a dick in my mouth is ok too, LOL

If that's how you're relationship is, why would you think negatively about it? She's grown and if she didn't want to do it, she wouldn't do it. To be perfectly honest, if she didn't like it and felt obligated, wouldn't she have said after, that maybe that wasn't cool? I prefer to be woke up with a dick in my kitty, but a dick in my mouth is ok too, LOL
Exactly. How are you today sexy?

I'm a privileged man to be waking up next to a sexy, submissive, caring, warm, and loving FWB of Indian descent. This past weekend, I woke up earlier than her. After getting a cup of coffee going, I saw her lying asleep in bed with her lips partially open. I didn't really think this out and just acted: started rubbing my foreskin and cock ahead on her lips gently. She didn't even open her eyes before she started sucking me off. She eventually did when she got more awake. It felt fantastic and I finished inside her mouth. Later, I asked her if she enjoyed it, and she just replied "Of course" and kissed me on the cheek.

Women of B2W, was she just being nice? Was I too overbearing and inconsiderate? She did moan as she sucked, but she always does that. We have a significant age difference (me: 53, her: 35) and I'm the dominant lover in the bedroom. Do you think she felt obligated to go along with it? Am I just overthinking it? I want to take care of my sub.

Would you ladies enjoy waking up to BBC or do you need time to be awake and aware first? How would you react if your Bull or BBC lover did that?
I would do exactly as she did, open my mouth and perform oral as a good sub is required to for her bull.

Katie has not yet had the pleasure of a whole night with bull yet. She has said she would like to wake up before them and go down and Take cock in her mouth to clean all of the precum that's accumulated over the night, then keep sucking gently, and hopefully let him wake up naturally after dreaming his cock is being sucked lol.

Can't think of a better way to be woken actually xx

I would love it and she was probably not feeling obligated. I wish my guy

Was the perfect way to wake her up. I wish my guy had been here this morning to wake me that way.

Back