Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drillher4me

Couple
Gold Member
It was once written, and I quote, "No country is destroyed from without unless it is first destroyed from within!"
I can only suggest, "Wake up! Take time out to smell the roses! Please recognize what's going on around you!"

I really don't want to bemoan the obvious but the credibility of the United States has obviously reached an all
time low, at least it's obvious to most people around this world! Neither am I taking political sides in the current
debate, I'm past that point, however what's currently going on within your borders affects everyone living outside
your borders! Unfortunately that affect is all negative! Sadly, when all is said and done, it's the United States that
will eventually suffer the most! Your current leader(s) is/are determined to attack and isolate your closest friends
and allies as they snuggle up to those dictators around the world who would like to see your country denigrated
to less than a third world poverty stricken isolationist piece of real estate!

I'll close by saying, especially for those Ostriches who may be capable of reading but not understanding, "burying
your head in the sand is no longer an option", the situation is past that, just look at the happenings of this past
week! (week ending July 20/18). I won't denigrate myself by including defamatory adjectives to the "one" person
hell bent on destroying any and all influence, good will and integrity the U.S. had enjoyed, so hard won and
justifiably earned through the supreme sacrifices of its many military! Unfortunately this demise is being perpetuated
and led by someone who had refused to serve! THINK ABOUT IT! PLEASE! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

P.S. I have family and friends who have served in the U.S. Military, several of whom have paid the Supreme Price, so
if it's your intent to throw stones and ignore the facts, please make sure you're not living in a glass house, because you are! Whether you want to believe it or not is another matter.

It was once written, and I quote, "No country is destroyed from without unless it is first destroyed from within!"
I can only suggest, "Wake up! Take time out to smell the roses! Please recognize what's going on around you!"

I really don't want to bemoan the obvious but the credibility of the United States has obviously reached an all
time low, at least it's obvious to most people around this world! Neither am I taking political sides in the current
debate, I'm past that point, however what's currently going on within your borders affects everyone living outside
your borders! Unfortunately that affect is all negative! Sadly, when all is said and done, it's the United States that
will eventually suffer the most! Your current leader(s) is/are determined to attack and isolate your closest friends
and allies as they snuggle up to those dictators around the world who would like to see your country denigrated
to less than a third world poverty stricken isolationist piece of real estate!

I'll close by saying, especially for those Ostriches who may be capable of reading but not understanding, "burying
your head in the sand is no longer an option", the situation is past that, just look at the happenings of this past
week! (week ending July 20/18). I won't denigrate myself by including defamatory adjectives to the "one" person
hell bent on destroying any and all influence, good will and integrity the U.S. had enjoyed, so hard won and
justifiably earned through the supreme sacrifices of its many military! Unfortunately this demise is being perpetuated
and led by someone who had refused to serve! THINK ABOUT IT! PLEASE! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

P.S. I have family and friends who have served in the U.S. Military, several of whom have paid the Supreme Price, so
if it's your intent to throw stones and ignore the facts, please make sure you're not living in a glass house, because you are! Whether you want to believe it or not is another matter.
well said, a country like the USA, cannot be destroyed from the outside, it can and will be destroyed from the inside. I am reminded of a quote often attributed to Benjiman Franklin and the signing of the constitution, he walked out of independence hall and was asked by a lady "Mr Franklin, what type of government do we have". His reply a democracy if you can keep it"

those very words have never been more important than they are today.

I think you very well know who DrillHer is referring to, nongolfer. Without saying you're simply trying to entice an argument, maybe it would help if you pulled your head out of where it obviously is currently located and see what's going on around you. We're actually witnessing one of the biggest occurrences in the history of the United States ... a President making an attempt at installing a dictatorship, and a otherwise adversarial country attempting to help him do it. Other than the War Between The States, I can't think of any event much bigger. At this point in Trump's presidency, if you can't see that, then you're in a major state of denial OR you're extremely naïve. BBC4 makes a good point as well ... the extreme of democracy is fascism ... think about it.

pic_HeadUpAss.jpg

Last edited:
I think you very well know who DrillHer is referring to, nongolfer. Without saying you're simply trying to entice an argument, maybe it would help if you pulled your head out of where it obviously is currently located and see what's going on around you. We're actually witnessing one of the biggest occurrences in the history of the United States ... a President making an attempt at installing a dictatorship, and a otherwise adversarial country attempting to help him do it. Other than the War Between The States, I can't think of any event much bigger. At this point in Trump's presidency, if you can't see that, then you're in a major state of denial OR you're extremely naïve.
again another excellent comment.

just a FYI to you, no dictator comes to power by saying "once i get that power, i intend to keep it". it has never happened in the history of civilization.

Thank for letting me know. But again, can anyone answer any of my questions? Based on fact, and not emotion? If not, how exactly do you think this is different from the right wing extremists who chanted "lock her up"? If you could clearly spell out how this position, based on hatred and emotion, is different from that position, I think we can clear this up rather quickly.

Thank for letting me know. But again, can anyone answer any of my questions? Based on fact, and not emotion? If not, how exactly do you think this is different from the right wing extremists who chanted "lock her up"? If you could clearly spell out how this position, based on hatred and emotion, is different from that position, I think we can clear this up rather quickly.

okay usually a dictator comes to power through a populist movement, now a populist movement is not bad nor is it good, it is how that populist movement is driven. If the leader of that populist movement starts by saying that a perceived out group, is the reason why the nation is deteriorating is because of them. Then he tells you, only i can fix, i am the smartest guy in the room and only i and my policies will work. Then that person starts to tear down institutional norms, and starts attacking the apparatuses of a state. like the media, he usually employees the wealthy. One thing has always be true in any civilizations is this. The wealthy can always count on the poor to fight among each other and you can robe them blind while they are doing it. I cant make it any more clear than that.

lock who? for what? this is interesting. White rule different race girls and Blacks Fuck their hottest White Girls so who is more powerful?

Not mine, I am trying to figure out what is my role to think about politics. I go on with my day without thoughts about politics. Maybe I am too simple?
then the only thing i can say is i hope in cases like yours ignorance is bliss. i am not calling you ignorant per say, because i dont know you and would never do that, i am just saying that i hope you never have to find out how important politics are.

then the only thing i can say is i hope in cases like yours ignorance is bliss. i am not calling you ignorant per say, because i dont know you and would never do that, i am just saying that i hope you never have to find out how important politics are.

Dont make it more important than it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back