Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't debate with the left ... they are too hysterical over the fact they didn't win ... Everything is a threat to them cause they continue to lose ground and are helpless as their dreams of globalism slip away.
If Hilldabeast would have won they would all be singing kumbaya at a coffee shop somewhere in our borderless country of liberal loonies.
MAGA
Trump 2020

My 2cents but not coming back to this chat so don't bother replying to me.
of course you wont be back, so why even stop by. now go away druggie the adults are speaking.

Then you should have known . . . :bounce::bounce: Sure from the "non-violent" left, lets go to the tool shed, shall we. What a fuck-tard remark on an online forum. Every time you liberals are called out your first response is violent. WOW. I guess what John Adams and Alexander Hamlton said about Democracy was right.

If you prefer to believe the lie of you post, that is your choice. But I will still continue to evaluate based on facts and what is actually going on around me, not by what some left wing media tells me to believe. The point is, your claim isn't supported by fact - so suck up and be a big boy and admit you were wrong - but your superior ego won't allow it.

ys3e6.jpg
only a idiot would think they dropped the mic on some one, who has repeated what has been repeated by all US presidents since Washington. BUt hey i will do you one better.

giphy.gif

You can't debate with the left ... they are too hysterical over the fact they didn't win ... Everything is a threat to them cause they continue to lose ground and are helpless as their dreams of globalism slip away.
If Hilldabeast would have won they would all be singing kumbaya at a coffee shop somewhere in our borderless country of liberal loonies.
MAGA
Trump 2020

My 2cents but not coming back to this chat so don't bother replying to me.
spoken like a true trumpie..brainwashed by what is told to you by your leader....and a major lack of knowledge of the world around you

Trump's butt hurt the other day after Put in had finished with him.
He's invited him over for round two though.

Trump's butt hurt the other day after Put in had finished with him.
He's invited him over for round two though.

I agree Trump is a dim-wit. But I also happen to agree with some of his policies. While I think it's important that we try to improve our relationship with Russia, I would have liked for Trump to have a bit more spine when it came to PUT and the things you mentioned above. However, it's entirely possible they were both playing politics. Trump didn't bring those thighs up and PUT didn't mention the fact we assassinated some of his KGB operatives and killed over 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria (did the left wing news media fail to mention that?), Obama wouldn't allow that to happen. Truth is, Obama was much more "Flexible" with Russia than Trump has Been. You do know what Russia got away with when Obama was President . . . right <cough Crimea cough Uranium cough>? https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-more-flexibility-russia/

Of course Trump is looking out for his best interest, so was Obama and every president before that. So is your own government - if disaster struck today do you honestly think the Queen would go hungry before her people? So to just make a broad statement of "Wake up America" with out posting any real factual threats and data is just hyper-boil. At least most of the "doom and Gloom" the right spews out is backed up by real data.

PUT didn't mention the fact we assassinated some of his KGB operatives and killed over 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria (did the left wing news media fail to mention that?),

in your right wing bias you don't think there might be a reason for that?
it's war over there.....they attacked our troops and LOST...what you want to make an issue of it and possibly raise the stakes by bragging!?

Truth is, Obama was much more "Flexible" with Russia than Trump has Been
name one thing Trump has done against Russia...he expelled some diplomats...after getting pressure from people here and in the UK..that's it!
the sanctions and pushing a bunch out and taking the property back...all Obama and congress...you are letting your right wing mind taper the facts!..EVERYTHING done except expelling the 13 diplomats was all done prior to Trump....and that was brought up hush hush in the pre election meetings if you go back and read...which I'm sure you won't...they want their facilities back so they can spy more!

Of course Trump is looking out for his best interest

he hasn't shown that to date...everything so far benefits Trump
and so far the rest he has done has hurt America and made the wealthy that much more wealthy!

So to just make a broad statement of "Wake up America" with out posting any real factual threats and data is just hyper-boil.

just more denial by the right

the facts have been posted more than once....they are just not what you want to believe so you jump past them to something more favorable to your views

I think you very well know who DrillHer is referring to, nongolfer. Without saying you're simply trying to entice an argument, maybe it would help if you pulled your head out of where it obviously is currently located and see what's going on around you. We're actually witnessing one of the biggest occurrences in the history of the United States ... a President making an attempt at installing a dictatorship, and a otherwise adversarial country attempting to help him do it. Other than the War Between The States, I can't think of any event much bigger. At this point in Trump's presidency, if you can't see that, then you're in a major state of denial OR you're extremely naïve. BBC4 makes a good point as well ... the extreme of democracy is fascism ... think about it.

Well spoken!

I thought I'd check in. I already knew the answer. But here we have 3 pages, and no links, no facts. Nothing that substantiates the premise in the original post. A lot of noise, and a lot of posts that aren't germane however.

So the conclusion for reasonable people remains, a poster posted their opinion. Which they have every right to post. But opinion doesn't make things true.

I even offered an extremely detailed debate on tariffs. From a left leaning source. Apparently not one person can pull themselves away from CNN, opinion pieces, Fox News, etc, to look at an objective piece of reporting, based on fact.

With respect to the original premise. I'll check back from time to time to see if someone can point me to real data that America is on the path to dictatorship. But I already know the answer here as well. I'll get links to news article that do not prove the premise. Such as everyone has already seen.

Ladies and Gentlemen, when your hatred of one person, or one political ideology is greater than your love of anything else, the problem isn't the person, or political ideology. Hatred by definition is not healthy, or objective. Especially when based on emotion, and not fact based.

I've certainly been in disagreement with the past President. But you do see how a mature adult handles a disagreement. There is no hatred, or emotion involved. The disagreement is fact based. Some on here need to try this for their own health.

Ask yourself this question. If I am so smart, why aren't I the boss? Why aren't I worth seven digits. I asked myself that at one point a long time ago. I gave an honest answer. One which most don't want to face. And then I took action to change. One of my rewards is that I've met, in person, every sitting President since the first Bush. Another reward? The tax bill? Pass through entity portion? I sat in that group of people that crafted that. When I disagreed with former Presidents, I did more than post nonsensically on a message board. I did what I could to get what I didn't like changed. And when I couldn't get it changed, which was a lot the last 12 years, my worth as a human didn't allow me to go toward being emotional, irrational r, and hatred.

You think I'm an arrogant dick? Or are you above that to understand that the approach most of you are taking isn't healthy for you, and I'm encouraging to direct your energy into something more productive. Such as, if you disagree with me, and disagree with DJT, don't get angry, take an action to try to change it.

I think you'll find this method more effective, and you'll probably be happier.

I thought I'd check in. I already knew the answer. But here we have 3 pages, and no links, no facts. Nothing that substantiates the premise in the original post. A lot of noise, and a lot of posts that aren't germane however.

So the conclusion for reasonable people remains, a poster posted their opinion. Which they have every right to post. But opinion doesn't make things true.

I even offered an extremely detailed debate on tariffs. From a left leaning source. Apparently not one person can pull themselves away from CNN, opinion pieces, Fox News, etc, to look at an objective piece of reporting, based on fact.

With respect to the original premise. I'll check back from time to time to see if someone can point me to real data that America is on the path to dictatorship. But I already know the answer here as well. I'll get links to news article that do not prove the premise. Such as everyone has already seen.

Ladies and Gentlemen, when your hatred of one person, or one political ideology is greater than your love of anything else, the problem isn't the person, or political ideology. Hatred by definition is not healthy, or objective. Especially when based on emotion, and not fact based.

I've certainly been in disagreement with the past President. But you do see how a mature adult handles a disagreement. There is no hatred, or emotion involved. The disagreement is fact based. Some on here need to try this for their own health.

Ask yourself this question. If I am so smart, why aren't I the boss? Why aren't I worth seven digits. I asked myself that at one point a long time ago. I gave an honest answer. One which most don't want to face. And then I took action to change. One of my rewards is that I've met, in person, every sitting President since the first Bush. Another reward? The tax bill? Pass through entity portion? I sat in that group of people that crafted that. When I disagreed with former Presidents, I did more than post nonsensically on a message board. I did what I could to get what I didn't like changed. And when I couldn't get it changed, which was a lot the last 12 years, my worth as a human didn't allow me to go toward being emotional, irrational r, and hatred.

You think I'm an arrogant dick? Or are you above that to understand that the approach most of you are taking isn't healthy for you, and I'm encouraging to direct your energy into something more productive. Such as, if you disagree with me, and disagree with DJT, don't get angry, take an action to try to change it.

I think you'll find this method more effective, and you'll probably be happier.

I've read some nonsense in my life lol.

I replied, you ignored it. Are you Walter Mitty?

I ignored it becuase your comments had nothing to do with providing substantiation to the original premise. Nothing, as in NOT ONE THING.

If you would have been on topic, and posted anything of substance, I would have gladly debated you.

I ignored it becuase your comments had nothing to do with providing substantiation to the original premise. Nothing, as in NOT ONE THING.

If you would have been on topic, and posted anything of substance, I would have gladly debated you.
Ah good bit of dissembling.

Original premise: America is slipping into a dictatorship.

nongolfer: Can you post some facts proving this please?

Subby: The Russians poisoned an English spy.

nongolfer: I see no one has posted any facts proving the original premise.

Subby: I responded to you.

nongolfer: I didn't reply becuase you were no where near the topic.

Subby: Ah good bit of dissembling.

And people wonder why I ignore them.

.....As I said, nongolfer, pull your head out of your ass and read/watch the news. Hell, at this point, watch Fox News ... some of them are starting to back away from the President now. Since when is it ok for a sitting president to meet with our #1 adversary, in private to discuss terms of having a normal relationship OR admittance back into the "8"? When is it admissible to turn over members of our government to a foreign adversary for questioning and interrogation? At this particular point, you ask for proof ... there's no need to pull up some article, etc ... you just need to WATCH the news, ANY NEWS that is unless you have made your own decision regarding the news. Trump's been pretty blatant as to his interests ... no assumptions there ... just his own words. None of us HERE are going to waste our time with someone acting so ignorant when so much proof is readily accessable and available openly.
.....A dictatorship speaks in terms of ACTIONS not words. Is it really necessary that Trump openly say he wishes to be a dictator, for you to believe that is what his intentions are? Look at who his current admirations are for ... figure it out for yourself.

So much to unpack here.

Let me take two.

"Since when is it ok for a sitting president to meet with our #1 adversary, in private to discuss terms of a having a normal relationship."

Well, gee, I'm not sure. But I think in 1999 with Bill Clinton, 2000 with Bill Clinton, 2001 w/ GWB, 2001 w/ Bush again, 2007 with Bush, 2009 with Barack Obama.

Would you like me to keep going, or is this enough to show everyone that your post starts right off with your version of facts, which is divergement from real facts?

".A dictatorship speaks in terms of ACTIONS"

I agree. Now go ahead and show me the actions. You say there are actions, this should be easy for you to fine (or make up as you seem to like to do), and then go one step further. Show me how these "action" have brought America closer to a dictatorship? I'll make it easy. Give me one "action", and clearly show me where we have slipped closer to distatorship due to this.

I'll wait.

Well, gee, I'm not sure. But I think in 1999 with Bill Clinton, 2000 with Bill Clinton, 2001 w/ GWB, 2001 w/ Bush again, 2007 with Bush, 2009 with Barack Obama.
Would you like me to keep going, or is this enough to show everyone that your post starts right off with your version of facts, which is divergement from real facts?
Most definitely "keep going" ... as I don't even make sense of that first sentence ... "But I think in 1999 with Bill Clinton, 2000 with Bill Clinton, 2001 w/ GWB, 2001 w/ Bush again, 2007 with Bush, 2009 with Barack Obama" ...whch adversaries did these Presidents meet with in private without having witnesses to the conversation or a stenographer to record the conversations? I see your problem there as well, it is the first 3 words in your bogus comment ... "But I think"

Now go ahead and show me the actions.
and, as I said, I'm not wasting my time on proving things that the NEWS on ALL STATIONS are currently reporting DAILY.
But YOU wish for written facts from me .... ok ... how about the blue million of executive orders Trump has signed since being in office?

Last edited:
What I posted is factual. All these President met privately with Putin (website edited). Go ahead a do a Google search.

Please let me know where I am incorrect. I'll be waiting for quite some time I suspect.

"and, as I said, I'm not wasting my time on proving things that the NEWS on ALL STATIONS are currently reporting DAILY."

Essentially what you are saying here is even though I can verify my post's accuracy, you cannot, and further, I was caught within the first several sentences telling a lie, so I'll just act like nongolfer is an idiot, I'm above it, and I'm right.

Except that one nasty word again. Facts. The fact is, you are not correct. If you were, it would be simple for you to post a link showing you were correct. I am correct. So I'll just post one link proving it.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...m/77297329-157.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

It's o.k. I understand you don't like Donald Trump. You have this right. However, not liking Donald Trump doesn't mean you need to make up things, and present your made up things as if they were real. Because it is easily proven that your made up facts are not real. Where as what I post is easily proven to be correct. No matter how many Google searches you perform, or no matter how hard you want to believe they are false.

Do you see the difference? Emotional like a 13 year old girl, versus based in reality and fact. Real things, versus made up things. The way things really are, versus the way you would like them to be.

How about Put in sending an operative to administer a nerve agent on a person on British soil? How about the international outrage, including fake words by your president?
How about your president then forgetting the nerve agent attack, the attack on your democracy, the annexation of Crimea, the shooting down of a commercial airliner and instead cosying up to him and disrespecting your own intelligence services.
Not only is he incompetent, he's insulted my country greatly and I would say he's a traitor to yours.

Um first of all the annexing of crimea happened under Obama....what did he do.

Let me ask you this....i have heard sooo many people in the news Talk about how Trump is under put ins control and under his finger. If thats the case then why did he impose tougher sanctions on Russia than Obama ever did and also why is Trump pushing for more oil and natural gas exploration and extraction here in the US and telling other countries not to buy gas from Russia...Russia's biggest exporter is natural gas....he is hitting Russia where is hurts the most in their economy. Doesnt seem to me like a guy who is under a finger or control of Put in.

This should be good. Even NPR has indicated Trump's sanctions/position on Russia is tougher/stonger than Obama's sanctions/positions. Bush and Clinton's as well.

The pretzel shapes people are going to twist themselves into trying to change facts and reality is going to be good entertainment.

Not that the imaginative, fantasy filled responses so far have't been. But why stop the pretzel twisting fun now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back