Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
The same old BS we have had for the last 8 and probably even worse. Promises, Promises, Promises, and Lies, Lies, Lies!.
that goes back to the un-educated!
you have not paid attention to what has been going on in Wash.... just what you see in your pocket book

But I am hoping Hillary will tell Trump what her plan was to "create more jobs since WWII."
hell he has his own plans... all he talked about was how he is the only one to make America great again... isn't that what he said?

I mean if she cares so much for the little people she should still want to help right?
she has spent her whole life helping those without... you listened to all the right's propaganda and didn't look at her accomplishments!
again the un-educated!

Maybe that's why all she talked about was "how bad" Trump is and nothing about what she was going to do.
all of her bad talk about trump... was just repeating his own remarks

If ... If what you said about your wages is true.... that must mean you are a "tea bagger"... you have got yours.... and you could have more if they quit giving to the little man....

like I said it is fine to gloat... but let's see what has been done for the middle class in a year or so!

Last edited:
Damn said I wasn't coming onto this thread anymore... the election is over... but these trump people just can't hold their head up and go on... got to gloat!

first Hillary lost because people didn't get out and vote!
they interviewed some of those stupid protesters and several said the polls had Hillary winning so they didn't vote!
also she just took for granted several states that are always blue and didn't campaign there.. it cost her
I could go on with several different other things... but for the most part... the people didn't get out and vote!

yes no one has concentrated on the working class in a long time... but it wasn't for lack of trying!
that's why the avg Trump voter is uneducated
NOTE: not that they are stupid... just have not paid attention to politics!
The only example I can think of right off hand is the one with protecting retires investments because it cost my *******
Obama put legislation in to stop these investors from putting retires money in risky investments that could cost them everything with the investor not really caring because he gets his cut no matter what........ the right blocked it saying it was unfair to investors!
after Romney lost (and what killed him was his remark about he could only take care of about 55% of the people the others will just have to????)
the republicans got together and made a pact not to support anything that Obama put forward!
so now you have the right trying to push their deals for the wealthy and Obama blocking them and Obama putting in legislation to help the working class and the right blocking them.... creating a dysfunctional government....all of that is documented! and posted here by Mac!
Now with no one to put anything in for the worker and nothing to stop the right from taking care of the wealthy.... McConnell has already stated they will hit the ground running with all of their proposals...

I don't have a problem with that... the election is over... live with it!

Now that comment is truly from the uneducated!
we will see just what the gov does for the working class now that the right has complete control
this was all, part of the plan before Obama... make gov dysfunctional and Obama won't get relected... it didn't work for Obama...mainly because the blacks got out and voted they didn't for Hillary and the right got their way on Hillary.... so we will see what happens!

again that is where the in-educated part comes in... you have not paid any attention to what was going on in Washington... typical... all you see is what is not in your pocket book!

True!.... you reap what you sow.... it will be very interesting!

again you know nothing about what you are talking about.... why do you suppose Bernie has not said much about it?... don't suppose he was up to some "skullduggery" to begin with do you?.... and it came back on him!

true!

even with all that was stacked against Hillary... she still stood more than an even chance... she just fucked it up!

time to move on!

Ummm......subhub. Your candidate lost and most everything you preached up to the election was wrong so maybe you dont know what your talking about.

that goes back to the un-educated!
you have not paid attention to what has been going on in Wash.... just what you see in your pocket book

hell he has his own plans... all he talked about was how he is the only one to make America great again... isn't that what he said?

she has spent her whole life helping those without... you listened to all the right's propaganda and didn't look at her accomplishments!
again the un-educated!

all of her bad talk about trump... was just repeating his own remarks

If ... If what you said about your wages is true.... that must mean you are a "tea bagger"... you have got yours.... and you could have more if they quit giving to the little man....

like I said it is fine to gloat... but let's see what has been done for the middle class in a year or so!

I am a union employee which always supports the liberal candidate because they give us money. A co-worker, when it looked like Trump was going to win, said "we're fucked." "they're going to freeze our pay, they're going to fuck with our pensions, blah blah blah!" You know why? Because of typical liberal thinking. All you liberals care about is what's in it for you. " Give me my handouts and who gives a fuck that the country is so broke." Again ME ME ME mentality. So if I cared so much about my pocketbook I would certainly have voted for the crook. I don't care if my pay is frozen, I don't care if they make changes to our retirement as long as they do something to stop this out of control spending, entitlements for those who are nothing but too lazy to get off their asses and get a waiter/waitress job since that's all that is out there, fix that POS Obama care, and do something about the $20 trillion debt which thanks to Obama has doubled since he has taken office.

"If you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to name an accomplishment of Hillary Clinton,” Carly Fiorina quipped at Wednesday’s Republican debate. The line got hearty applause—but it also cut to the core of one of the defining lines of attacks against the former first lady and Democratic presidential front runner. After nearly forty years in public life, what exactly has she accomplished?

It’s a question that even, at times, has tripped up Clinton herself: During her 2014 book tour, when ABC’s Diane Sawyer asked her about her “marquee achievement,” Clinton changed the subject and she fumbled over a similar question during a women’s forum in Manhattan last year. “I see my role as secretary—in fact leadership in general in a democracy—as a relay race. You run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton. Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished,” she told Thomas Friedman. “I’m very proud of the [economic] stabilization and the really solid leadership that the administration provided that I think now leads us to be able to deal with problems like Ukraine because we’re not so worried about a massive collapse in Europe.

You can say CHIP but actually it was Orrin Hatch (R) and Ted Kennedy (D) who really got this program going. She did help first responders get health care and negotiated a cease-fire between Hamas and Israel. So other than some other health care issues for vets I have to say I'm not seeing much that really stands out for 40 years of work.

don't think so..... Hillary got 2 million of the popular votes more than Trump did!

that's why there is a petition going around to push congress to follow the will of the people... I think that is stupid! first the republican congress is not going to go for that and remove a republican pres.... second.... the election is over... people just need to go on with their lives and that goes for BOTH sides

and NO I didn't sign nor start the petition... I just heard about it on the news!
The Electoral College made sense in the early days of this nation but it is an institution that has has outlived its usefullness. I needs to go away, but we will have to amend the Constitution to do it

me to!... shock and disarray!... but ******* happens... I lived through Bush.... although I think this guy will make bush look like a rookie!

I can't wait to see him and congress get into it!....and how long before impeachment hearings start on him... he has a lot coming up after the first of the year.... be fun to just sit back and watch!

he had to be pres........ his only hope of getting out of jail time!

With the weak over regulated economy, the progressive collapse of Obamacare, an emboldened China and Russia and the crippling national debt I don't think any sane person would want to be President.

The electoral college still makes sense because the USA is not a democracy, therefore we don't depend on "mob rule". Our system is set up to give a voice to the minority and the electoral college does that. Also, very rarely do the absentee ballots get counted and they usually go in overwhelming favor for the republicans so it's unlikely that Hillary actually did win the popular vote.

well it's starting........

In one of the schools here someone has been circulating white supremist flyers... wanting to end IR relationships!
just on the local news here....... and we have a lot of IR people here... a lot!

What a coincidence, we are getting some in my area too in Canada. As proof -----> http://www.cp24.com/news/hateful-posters-found-plastered-in-east-york-park-1.3160199

It is sad but there are always going to be those extremist that take things out of proportion and context. I really don't see this as any different than the rebirth of the black power movement when Obama was elected but for some reason that wasn't viewed as racist. These people using Trump as an excuse does not exonerate them and the responsibility should fall squarely on their solders. It's simply easier to blame Trump. This shows that Canada is not exempt from racism. However, If I were Trump, I would be trying to denounces and disconnect myself from this behavior as quickly as possible.

Live and let live is my philosophy, I could care less what race/religion/sex/orientation you are.

It is sad but there are always going to be those extremist that take things out of proportion and context. I really don't see this as any different than the rebirth of the black power movement when Obama was elected but for some reason that wasn't viewed as racist. These people using Trump as an excuse does not exonerate them and the responsibility should fall squarely on their solders. It's simply easier to blame Trump. This shows that Canada is not exempt from racism. However, If I were Trump, I would be trying to denounces and disconnect myself from this behavior as quickly as possible.

Live and let live is my philosophy, I could care less what race/religion/sex/orientation you are.

If you read any of my posts in other areas on this site, you will see from my experiences being a black male in Canada, racism is sadly alive and well in Canada. There are even places from my experience that it's glows brightly like Collingwood, Ontario, Canada from the perspective of a black male.

The electoral college still makes sense because the USA is not a democracy, therefore we don't depend on "mob rule". Our system is set up to give a voice to the minority and the electoral college does that. Also, very rarely do the absentee ballots get counted and they usually go in overwhelming favor for the republicans so it's unlikely that Hillary actually did win the popular vote.
The Electoral College is unique to the United States. The length of the original thirteen states from New Hampshire to Georgia was around 1000 miles. transportation was on foot, horse back, or carriage. Roads were primitive to non existent. It made a good deal of sense at the time to have a small group of electors travel to Washington to cast ballots on behalf of those they represented. A small group could provide mutual protection and would reduce the likelihood of fraud. Since advent of the railroad, and telegraph the Electoral College really wasn't needed. There have been 5 times that the person elected President didn't receive to largest popular vote. From a practical standpoint the electoral college doesn't have any real reason to exist. The electors aren't required to vote the way the voters in their state vote. Theoretically it would be possible for the electors to cast votes that would make Hillary the victor. That is why the winners choose the electors carefully. Of course casting votes contrary to their instruction could result in a good deal of turmoil. It has been argued that thee Electoral College serves as a safety mechanism for the citizens of this country, if we screw up the Electoral College can save us. I think it is a poor argument

If you read any of my posts in other areas on this site, you will see from my experiences being a black male in Canada, racism is sadly alive and well in Canada. There are even places from my experience that it's glows brightly like Collingwood, Ontario, Canada from the perspective of a black male.
There will always be people that have to belittle others in order to feel good about themselves. A good friend and pretty good golfer is a blue eyed Caucasian. He pointed out one day that if we all looked alike had the same color skin were all close to the same height people like him would likely be persecuted because of their blue eyes. He is probably correct.

well it's starting........

In one of the schools here someone has been circulating white supremist flyers... wanting to end IR relationships!
just on the local news here....... and we have a lot of IR people here... a lot!

"One of the schools here." How many do you have? Just like so many other things the liberal media portrays the stupidity and ignorance of a few to infer that this is normal behavior and views of Trump supporters. Bullshit! Isolated incidents which make the "uneducated" stupid enough to believe this is true. Just like they would have the black community believe police officers goal of the day is to ******* a black citizen. They should be ashamed of themselves! Myself and the many friends of mine who voted for Trump don't condone this type of behavior. We are not racists, anti-gay, anti-immigrant, or any of the other FALSE labels the liberal media attaches. We are just sick and tired of the same old bullshit with the status quo politics! You mention people don't know whats goes on in Washington and therefore are uneducated because of their views on the criminal. I would have to disagree. The election turned out the way it did because people do know what's been going on in Washington and didn't want another year let alone four more of the same old tired liberal ideology that is slowly deteriorating this country.
. This is the kind of hatred that should be top news stories. Let's get along people!

Racism in the United Stats seems to vary depending on where you are. If I am in the south I am more comfortable in large cities and it seems problems are more likely in small towns. In Wisconsin where I live the opposite has been true. I have a concealed carry permit and have been advised that I shouldn't carry in Milwaukee because I would likely have problems. In small towns I a lot more acceptance and I can't remember the last time I had any real issues. I would be interested in hearing others thoughts thought on the subject

"One of the schools here." How many do you have? Just like so many other things the liberal media portrays the stupidity and ignorance of a few to infer that this is normal behavior and views of Trump supporters. Bullshit! Isolated incidents which make the "uneducated" stupid enough to believe this is true. Just like they would have the black community believe police officers goal of the day is to ******* a black citizen. They should be ashamed of themselves! Myself and the many friends of mine who voted for Trump don't condone this type of behavior. We are not racists, anti-gay, anti-immigrant, or any of the other FALSE labels the liberal media attaches. We are just sick and tired of the same old bullshit with the status quo politics! You mention people don't know whats goes on in Washington and therefore are uneducated because of their views on the criminal. I would have to disagree. The election turned out the way it did because people do know what's been going on in Washington and didn't want another year let alone four more of the same old tired liberal ideology that is slowly deteriorating this country.
. This is the kind of hatred that should be top news stories. Let's get along people!

I concur. Plus all of the details of Trump being racist and sexist is false too. My proof? Look at Omarosa Onee Manigault from the Apprentice. If she was so incompetent or Trump being so racist, why was she named director of African-American outreach for Donald Trump's presidential campaign??? And during the Republican National Convention in July 2016????? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omarosa

Also this is refreshing to hear too:

Also if anyone ever gets a chance to read or watch the movie, "Hillary's America", by Dinesh D'Souza, you will see where the true sources of racism comes from in America's history.

well maybe in different areas different things.... oh and here we go with the liberal ******* again... the un-educated... and I'm guessing full of *******....(union worker making $200,000 ?)
but anyway... it is very common here to see IR couples... ALOT!... and then for that "flyer" to turn up in a school.... just unheard of... why else would it make the news?
IR here is very common and open.... although I know a lot of rednecks.. (my neighbor for one) that hates minorities nothing ever said before!

Latina4BBC... not only are you blind... you must be just plain stupid....don't you read the papers at all... west virg.... women canned for her racial comments about Obama... in Chicago... a bunch of black teens beat up a white wearing a Trump shirt.... and there are more... this guy promoted discrimination... and unless he does or says something... the david dukes of the world are coming out of the closet

sure always kind of been there... but seems to be a lot more lately... like I said never anything here!

Last edited:
Back