Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
Again..not Obama's fault...the insurance companies.
I would disagree, because nothing is free so those of us whom work pay out the wazoo for those whom choose not to work or have insurance.

let me also mention the $8k fine i recieved from the federal government for having to good of a insurance plan which caused us to have to go to the Obama care plan in the first place.

On a bright note, insurance companies will no longer be ****** to cover those with pre-existing conditions and unfairly raising the premiums of those of us who are healthy to cover the cost of covering them. I'm actually very healthy and so i'm definitely looking forward to this crap being ended.

I would disagree, because nothing is free so those of us whom work pay out the wazoo for those whom choose not to work or have insurance.

let me also mention the $8k fine i recieved from the federal government for having to good of a insurance plan which caused us to have to go to the Obama care plan in the first place.
I work full time and i get full benefits through my job. It doesn't affect me whatsoever. But I'm one of those people who gives a ******* about their fellow citizens. Silly, i know.

I work full time and i get full benefits through my job. It doesn't affect me whatsoever. But I'm one of those people who gives a ******* about their fellow citizens. Silly, i know.
I work a full time job, a part time job, as well as my husband. when obama care came into affect the hospital dropped all the good insurance policies it had for us and required us to get a obama care policy. my hubby works full time for a municipal government and we kept his insurance through them then we got a fine from the federal government because we had what obama put intn the affordable care act as above platinum care plan so we were penalized for it and were told in said letter that we needed to drop said plan or be penalized again. so now we pay out the wazoo for insurance that does not cover anything and out of pocket for the bills it does not cover. .... So I too care about my fellow americans who dont need to be told by the government what healthcare they must have and take more of our hard earned cash

I work a full time job, a part time job, as well as my husband. when obama care came into affect the hospital dropped all the good insurance policies it had for us and required us to get a obama care policy. my hubby works full time for a municipal government and we kept his insurance through them then we got a fine from the federal government because we had what obama put intn the affordable care act as above platinum care plan so we were penalized for it and were told in said letter that we needed to drop said plan or be penalized again. so now we pay out the wazoo for insurance that does not cover anything and out of pocket for the bills it does not cover. .... So I too care about my fellow americans who dont need to be told by the government what healthcare they must have and take more of our hard earned cash
Again..i put that at the hands of Big Insurance. They're the ones pulling the strings re: ACA. I remember the bullshit Obama had to go to to get ANYTHING approved.

Again..i put that at the hands of Big Insurance. They're the ones pulling the strings re: ACA. I remember the bullshit Obama had to go to to get ANYTHING approved.

If you are going to comment on an issue in the USA, then you need to educate yourself on that subject first. The Insurance companies are corrupt for sure, but they must follow the rules of the ACA, those rules are what is causing the high rates. For example every policy must include Dental care for ch|ldren, even if the person being insured does not have ch|ldren. therefor wrongfully inflating prices. All of this has been covered quite extensively on the politic,politics,politics forum.

Incidentally - I have a lot of friends and customers that are Canadian, would you care to explain why they all come to the US for health care? (hint: I already know the answer - I just want to see if you can admit it)

Last edited:
At what cost? full insurance for my family was $80 a week and $5 copay for everything obama care now cost me 200$ a week and i dont know what it covers cause so far this year for my ******* at the doctors has cost my hubby and I $5600 out of pocket

Funny thing is if you think Obamacare's repeal will fix things.. you're in for a surprise. Once the pharmaceutical industry and insurance companies smell *******, they go for it. They know they can squeeze you for that cash and they will..just look at the $600 epi-pen when you can get it for $35 in Canada or maybe even $5 in India.

Ofcourse we're not allowed to import any at a cheaper rate because of Wall Street's "Make Wall Street Great Again".

Funny thing is if you think Obamacare's repeal will fix things.. you're in for a surprise. Once the pharmaceutical industry and insurance companies smell *******, they go for it. They know they can squeeze you for that cash and they will..just look at the $600 epi-pen when you can get it for $35 in Canada or maybe even $5 in India.

Ofcourse we're not allowed to import any at a cheaper rate because of Wall Street's "Make Wall Street Great Again".

It definitely won't "fix" anything, It will need to be replaced with something or millions will suddenly not have insurance (again) so I don't think Trump will be able to simply repeal it. The greed and corruption within will continue. Until we change the mindset of Washington and start doing what is best for the nation instead of what is best for someones pocket book the replacement might be worse, but I suspect it isn't going to change a whole lot, at least not right away.

You meant white...and stupid?

I don't think you might classify Dr Darrell Scott featured on this thread speaking at the RNC convention or Dr Ben Carson "stupid" as they earned their doctorate degrees and are known supporters for President Donald Trump. But definitely they are not white unless you can prove that to me somehow?

http://nsrcministries.org/drdarrell.html

Last edited:
I made a career figuring out where things are headed and what was likely to happen. I have generally been right a lot more than I have been wrong. Back in July I didn't think Trump would get a serious look at the convention and I certainly didn't think he would get elected. I guess this is going to be a big black mark in the WRONG column

I hope I'm wrong but I think all the fears are going to go away once things get going when the government will do what's it's supposed to do. The role of the government was never intended to be a teet for those too lazy to take responsibility for themselves. Protesting because our democracy worked as it was designed. Cmon. I saw a CNN reporter ask two protesters "where were all these people on Election Day." They looked at each other with a dumbfounded look and said nothing. He asked another guy the same question and he said "well the polls showed Hillary winning but we didn't get the end result". So I'm guessing it's the pollsters fault. A lot of these people are being paid to protest. Just look at Craigslist. What a joke.

Hey Stubhub! Can you fuckin hear us now!? The people have spoken! Time to drain the swamp, and start over!!
He's in shock, he's all out of stupid twisted posters, and he's too busy to post because he's trying to figure out how in the hell is he going to continue to get handouts when he probably doesn't need them. In other words he may actually have to get a job!

One thing for certain that all should remember is that when the outgoing president won a majority of the peoples votes during the last two elections, the losers of the election conceded defeat graciously and then proceeded to work together with the one elected for the benefit of all. Thus, now that these same folks are the electoral winners they surely deserve the same high level of co-operation and support which they had formerly provided, of course.

Um...I'm looking for a tea-bag. Could someone please help me find my missing tea-bag?

We don't have single payer or a national healthcare system or co-op here, so the way that it works for you up there couldn't work down here, sadly.
Oddly, looking at the federal taxes that we do pay it would seem that there should be plenty available for a system like yours up there if our medical industry was similar to yours, which it's not. But then, we've had it drilled into our minds down here by certain parties that your system up there is a failure and that our more expensive, lesser inclusive, profit-based system is far superior.
Years ago, living in Europe, it seemed to me that what was available there, and paid for through taxes, worked pretty well. But i've known folks here in the U.S. who have informed that my thinking on the matter is incorrect and that it doesn't work very well. As long as folks really believe this to be the case then we're pretty much resigned to going back to what we had before Obamacare. If i recall, it was nothing. The incumbent party once had a proposal which they had thought might work for us, but it was actually very similar to Obamacare and so, unless they change the name, it certainly won't work.

So, Sweet4chocolate...you might lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it *******.

Back