Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
On a bright note, insurance companies will no longer be ****** to cover those with pre-existing conditions and unfairly raising the premiums of those of us who are healthy to cover the cost of covering them. I'm actually very healthy and so i'm definitely looking forward to this crap being ended.
I got "likes" for this statement??? Oh Lord...:confused:

If you are going to comment on an issue in the USA, then you need to educate yourself on that subject first. The Insurance companies are corrupt for sure, but they must follow the rules of the ACA, those rules are what is causing the high rates. For example every policy must include Dental care for ch|ldren, even if the person being insured does not have ch|ldren. therefor wrongfully inflating prices. All of this has been covered quite extensively on the politic,politics,politics forum.

Incidentally - I have a lot of friends and customers that are Canadian, would you care to explain why they all come to the US for health care? (hint: I already know the answer - I just want to see if you can admit it)
The waiting lines. Everyone wants to be the first in line for services.

I don't think you might classify Dr Darrell Scott featured on this thread speaking at the RNC convention or Dr Ben Carson "stupid" as they earned their doctorate degrees and are known supporters for President Donald Trump. But definitely they are not white unless you can prove that to me somehow?

http://nsrcministries.org/drdarrell.html

Carson is definitely not white.. But he's definitely a clueless idiot.

One thing for certain that all should remember is that when the outgoing president won a majority of the peoples votes during the last two elections, the losers of the election conceded defeat graciously and then proceeded to work together with the one elected for the benefit of all. Thus, now that these same folks are the electoral winners they surely deserve the same high level of co-operation and support which they had formerly provided, of course.

Um...I'm looking for a tea-bag. Could someone please help me find my missing tea-bag?
"Conceded defeat graciously"...or spent 8 years trying to defeat EVERY single proposal that Obama suggested?

Can you fuckin hear us now!? The people have spoken
don't think so..... Hillary got 2 million of the popular votes more than Trump did!

that's why there is a petition going around to push congress to follow the will of the people... I think that is stupid! first the republican congress is not going to go for that and remove a republican pres.... second.... the election is over... people just need to go on with their lives and that goes for BOTH sides

and NO I didn't sign nor start the petition... I just heard about it on the news!

Last edited:
That's why I voted for Trump! Oh and so did my 100% Hispanic wife.
that doesn't really make you smart.... just 2 more dummies in the pool!

37% of the latinos in Fla voted for Trump.... just shows they could care less about their brothers from mexico... but then that's how those Trumpies work....

he's trying to figure out how in the hell is he going to continue to get handouts when he probably doesn't need them. In other words he may actually have to get a job!
I have a job... probably pays more than you and the Mrs make waiting tables!

He's in shock, he's all out of stupid twisted posters
not really in shock... I said over a week ago that Carter had an 8 point lead over Reagan and look how that turned out... as for the posters ... I still have a bunch!
but the election is over..... funny how you trump people have to gloat!... but then the avg trump voter is uneducated.... according to the stats!
and from what I can see here!

Last edited:
I'm in post-election withdrawal.
me to!... shock and disarray!... but ******* happens... I lived through Bush.... although I think this guy will make bush look like a rookie!

I can't wait to see him and congress get into it!....and how long before impeachment hearings start on him... he has a lot coming up after the first of the year.... be fun to just sit back and watch!

he had to be pres........ his only hope of getting out of jail time!

Last edited:
The average Trumpeteer is lower educated, poor, unemployed-lower waged....and dumb as a bag of rocks. True?

And its attitudes like this which caused the voter shift in the election. The average Hillary supporter is stuck up, thinks they're better than anyone who doesn't agree with them, and is blind to the world around them. Most liberals think their ******* doesn't stink. They ignored the working class and paid for it. All the whining and protesting is doing is proving the other side correct and is driving voters out of the party. Stooping to the same level as Obama opposers did just makes you sooooooo much better than the people you're protesting. And the fact liberals are taking it further than Obama protestors did just makes people want to side with you... Not. If you can't bow out with the same grace and dignity your candidates did, then you're part of whats wrong with this nation and its political system. The Election is over, grow up, if you want to keep acting like a bunch of immature adolescents over a damn election feel free to leave the country and don't come back. Inundating newsfeeds on social media after we had to see and hear political ads on t.v., radio, and internet services like youtube only drove people away from you. Liberals acted like spoiled children and got the political spanking they had coming for it. Grow up and get over yourselves, the working class is tired of your ******* and they're not going to take it anymore.

me to!... shock and disarray!... but ******* happens... I lived through Bush.... although I think this guy will make bush look like a rookie!

I can't wait to see him and congress get into it!....and how long before impeachment hearings start on him... he has a lot coming up after the first of the year.... be fun to just sit back and watch!

he had to be pres........ his only hope of getting out of jail time!
Crazy thing...even if Trump gets impeached, Pence is an even worse fallback option.

And its attitudes like this which caused the voter shift in the election. The average Hillary supporter is stuck up, thinks they're better than anyone who doesn't agree with them, and is blind to the world around them. Most liberals think their ******* doesn't stink. They ignored the working class and paid for it. All the whining and protesting is doing is proving the other side correct and is driving voters out of the party. Stooping to the same level as Obama opposers did just makes you sooooooo much better than the people you're protesting. And the fact liberals are taking it further than Obama protestors did just makes people want to side with you... Not. If you can't bow out with the same grace and dignity your candidates did, then you're part of whats wrong with this nation and its political system. The Election is over, grow up, if you want to keep acting like a bunch of immature adolescents over a damn election feel free to leave the country and don't come back. Inundating newsfeeds on social media after we had to see and hear political ads on t.v., radio, and internet services like youtube only drove people away from you. Liberals acted like spoiled children and got the political spanking they had coming for it. Grow up and get over yourselves, the working class is tired of your ******* and they're not going to take it anymore.
Actually, if things go the way Trump detractors expect it will.....the Trump presidency will be a minor aberration.

Actually, if things go the way Trump detractors expect it will.....the Trump presidency will be a minor aberration.

At this point, it doesn't matter. If the majority of voters were happy with the current administration, Hillary would have won. The fact is, the working class wasn't happy with the current administration. And the Liberals ignored the voices of opposition. They lost Congress three elections in a row, 2010, 2014, and this year. It was pretty obvious Trump was going to win, there was a large undercurrent of anger toward the current adminstration that Liberals thumbed their nose to. Now the arrogant have fallen from power. Love him or hate him, you're stuck with Trump. Whining about it will not change it. Bernie did not help, either. All he accomplished was dividing liberal voters and his supporters did not have Hillary's back. Maybe if the primary hadn't been rigged against Bernie things could have been different. Democrats screwed themselves this time. They have no one to blame but themselves for this.

And its attitudes like this which caused the voter shift in the election. The average Hillary supporter is stuck up, thinks they're better than anyone who doesn't agree with them, and is blind to the world around them.

Damn said I wasn't coming onto this thread anymore... the election is over... but these trump people just can't hold their head up and go on... got to gloat!

first Hillary lost because people didn't get out and vote!
they interviewed some of those stupid protesters and several said the polls had Hillary winning so they didn't vote!
also she just took for granted several states that are always blue and didn't campaign there.. it cost her
I could go on with several different other things... but for the most part... the people didn't get out and vote!

They ignored the working class and paid for it
yes no one has concentrated on the working class in a long time... but it wasn't for lack of trying!
that's why the avg Trump voter is uneducated
NOTE: not that they are stupid... just have not paid attention to politics!
The only example I can think of right off hand is the one with protecting retires investments because it cost my *******
Obama put legislation in to stop these investors from putting retires money in risky investments that could cost them everything with the investor not really caring because he gets his cut no matter what........ the right blocked it saying it was unfair to investors!
after Romney lost (and what killed him was his remark about he could only take care of about 55% of the people the others will just have to????)
the republicans got together and made a pact not to support anything that Obama put forward!
so now you have the right trying to push their deals for the wealthy and Obama blocking them and Obama putting in legislation to help the working class and the right blocking them.... creating a dysfunctional government....all of that is documented! and posted here by Mac!
Now with no one to put anything in for the worker and nothing to stop the right from taking care of the wealthy.... McConnell has already stated they will hit the ground running with all of their proposals...

The Election is over, grow up, if you want to keep acting like a bunch of immature adolescents over a damn election feel free to leave the country and don't come back.
I don't have a problem with that... the election is over... live with it!

Liberals acted like spoiled children and got the political spanking they had coming for it. Grow up and get over yourselves, the working class is tired of your ******* and they're not going to take it anymore.

Now that comment is truly from the uneducated!
we will see just what the gov does for the working class now that the right has complete control
this was all, part of the plan before Obama... make gov dysfunctional and Obama won't get relected... it didn't work for Obama...mainly because the blacks got out and voted they didn't for Hillary and the right got their way on Hillary.... so we will see what happens!

If the majority of voters were happy with the current administration, Hillary would have won.
again that is where the in-educated part comes in... you have not paid any attention to what was going on in Washington... typical... all you see is what is not in your pocket book!

Love him or hate him, you're stuck with Trump. Whining about it will not change it.
True!.... you reap what you sow.... it will be very interesting!

Maybe if the primary hadn't been rigged against Bernie things could have been different

again you know nothing about what you are talking about.... why do you suppose Bernie has not said much about it?... don't suppose he was up to some "skullduggery" to begin with do you?.... and it came back on him!

They have no one to blame but themselves for this.

true!

even with all that was stacked against Hillary... she still stood more than an even chance... she just fucked it up!

time to move on!

Last edited:
that doesn't really make you smart.... just 2 more dummies in the pool!

37% of the latinos in Fla voted for Trump.... just shows they could care less about their brothers from mexico... but then that's how those Trumpies work....

I have a job... probably pays more than you and the Mrs make waiting tables!

not really in shock... I said over a week ago that Carter had an 8 point lead over Reagan and look how that turned out... as for the posters ... I still have a bunch!
but the election is over..... funny how you trump people have to gloat!... but then the avg trump voter is uneducated.... according to the stats!
and from what I can see here!

Hey sorry for your loss;). Not gloating at all. Just absolutely happy that the criminal, corrupt, lying, cheating person known as Hillary didn't win.

My Mexican wife has a BS in business from Texas A&M and I an Aeronautics degree from Embry - Riddle Aeronautical University

This year I will make 200k. My wife not near as much but her work is more of a hobby. And it's funny you mention waiting tables. Because under your boy Obama those are the only type of jobs out there!

Damn said I wasn't coming onto this thread anymore... the election is over... but these trump people just can't hold their head up and go on... got to gloat!

first Hillary lost because people didn't get out and vote!
they interviewed some of those stupid protesters and several said the polls had Hillary winning so they didn't vote!
also she just took for granted several states that are always blue and didn't campaign there.. it cost her
I could go on with several different other things... but for the most part... the people didn't get out and vote!

yes no one has concentrated on the working class in a long time... but it wasn't for lack of trying!
that's why the avg Trump voter is uneducated
NOTE: not that they are stupid... just have not paid attention to politics!
The only example I can think of right off hand is the one with protecting retires investments because it cost my *******
Obama put legislation in to stop these investors from putting retires money in risky investments that could cost them everything with the investor not really caring because he gets his cut no matter what........ the right blocked it saying it was unfair to investors!
after Romney lost (and what killed him was his remark about he could only take care of about 55% of the people the others will just have to????)
the republicans got together and made a pact not to support anything that Obama put forward!
so now you have the right trying to push their deals for the wealthy and Obama blocking them and Obama putting in legislation to help the working class and the right blocking them.... creating a dysfunctional government....all of that is documented! and posted here by Mac!
Now with no one to put anything in for the worker and nothing to stop the right from taking care of the wealthy.... McConnell has already stated they will hit the ground running with all of their proposals...

I don't have a problem with that... the election is over... live with it!

Now that comment is truly from the uneducated!
we will see just what the gov does for the working class now that the right has complete control
this was all, part of the plan before Obama... make gov dysfunctional and Obama won't get relected... it didn't work for Obama...mainly because the blacks got out and voted they didn't for Hillary and the right got their way on Hillary.... so we will see what happens!

again that is where the in-educated part comes in... you have not paid any attention to what was going on in Washington... typical... all you see is what is not in your pocket book!

True!.... you reap what you sow.... it will be very interesting!

again you know nothing about what you are talking about.... why do you suppose Bernie has not said much about it?... don't suppose he was up to some "skullduggery" to begin with do you?.... and it came back on him!

true!

even with all that was stacked against Hillary... she still stood more than an even chance... she just fucked it up!

time to move on!

It's funny how you talk about uneducated. Seems pretty ignorant to me the very people who are protesting Trumps win didn't vote "because the polls said Hillary was going to win." Doesn't sound like an excuse from an "educated" person. When a CNN reporter asked a couple of protesters "where were all these people on election day.?" Their response was priceless. They just looked at each other and said nothing.

University's providing grief counselors to cope with the election results. What a bunch of fucking pussy's. Not everyone gets a trophy. Poor ME ME ME.

Just absolutely happy that the criminal, corrupt, lying, cheating person

you might be stating things just a little early there..... the trial hasn't started yet on some... and he has a bunch of FBI things still in the works!
so just who is the lying cheating crook... might be up for debate.... but go ahead and gloat... it is what a small person does

and as for the degree in bs....you seem to be putting out a lot of it

Last edited:
my mistake!

said that I was done here nothing more to argue about and wasn't coming back to this thread.... fucked up!

but let's just see how cocky a lot of you are a year from now..... nothing he or the right can do will effect me personally one way or the other..... but let's see where Trump is... and what's done for all you "underprivileged"

Last edited:
you might be stating things just a little early there..... the trial hasn't started yet on some... and he has a bunch of FBI things still in the works!
so just who is the lying cheating crook... might be up for debate.... but go ahead and gloat... it is what a small person does

I'll try again. I am not gloating. I think I mentioned to you before, had it been ANYONE other than Hillary I would have considered voting for them. From the very day I learned she was going to be the nominee I said never ever would I vote for her. And although I'm not a big fan of Trump I wasn't going to waste my vote on someone who I know wouldn't get enough votes to win. I don't understand that logic but according to you I'm uneducated so maybe that's why. Additionally, I know what we would have gotten with Hillary...The same old BS we have had for the last 8 and probably even worse. Promises, Promises, Promises, and Lies, Lies, Lies!. But I am hoping Hillary will tell Trump what her plan was to "create more jobs since WWII." I mean if she cares so much for the little people she should still want to help right? My gut feeling is she had no plan. Maybe that's why all she talked about was "how bad" Trump is and nothing about what she was going to do.

Back