Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
You sure do have an obsession with gun rights don't you, Alanm? With over 60% of gun deaths related to suicides, you'd think you'd support better background checks, more restrictive access of guns by mentally ill/unstable individuals. Yet Republicans have ignored and cut back on mental illness health care for years. You want to take the heat OFF guns, invest more in care for the menally ill, depression, etc ... the only reason gun suicides don't make the news is its less news worthy than reporting homicides ... period! Mental illnesses should be treated the same as any other type of health problem, yet they aren't.

Yes i do and thats because thats one freedom that the government hasnt completely fucked us over on......well yet.

Yes a good portion of gun deaths are suicides..... but no background check can prevent suicide and how are you going to prevent access of guns by those who are mentally ill when many people who are mentally ill are not even diagnosed before they find a gun and go crazy. If your talking about people keeping guns secure around people who might have mental problems then yes of course. I would also agree we do need to invest in more mental health care and diagnoses for people who need it.

As far as people who fall into a depression and decide to commit suicide....i dont see any way to solve that problem. people who get depressed need to either get help before they get to that point or hope they have friends or family that can notice a change and get them some help.

As far as people who fall into a depression and decide to commit suicide....i dont see any way to solve that problem. people who get depressed need to either get help before they get to that point or hope they have friends or family that can notice a change and get them some help.
This comment just proves you know NOTHING about depression, Alanm ... nothing at all. Before you continue making ridiculous statements like THIS to platform your opinion on the topic, I'd strongly suggest you do some research on clinical depression. This kind of comment only indicates to me that you're clinically ignorant on the topic. Sorry!

if the media did their job, Trump would win in a landslide..
that's Trumps problem... the media IS doing their job!..... He loved it back during the republican Primary... he got almost 4 times the press than any of the other republican candidates... and it cost him nothing!
Now that he is a serious candidate... they are doing the same thing they do to all of them... they dig!... and most of the bad press he gets... is him shouting off his mouth... his mouth is his worst enemy!

who says you can't buy government... or at least try!

Gov. Rauner pours in nearly $46 million as part of bid to cut Speaker Madigan's power

With little more than two weeks until Election Day, Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner's personal investment in eroding the ranks of legislative Democrats led by House Speaker Michael Madigan has grown to nearly $46 million, state campaign finance records show. The massive influx of cash represents the election-year battle lines playing out in Illinois after more than a year of fighting between Rauner, the first-term governor, and Madigan, the nation’s longest-serving speaker, over the future of the state. Democrats hold supermajorities in the House and Senate and have been able to stymie Rauner’s economic agenda, which calls for changes in laws that would weaken traditional Democratic allies in organized labor and among workers’ compensation attorneys. ...
Read more

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/815a18...8c1ad1d53/ss_gov.-rauner-pours-in-nearly.html

This comment just proves you know NOTHING about depression, Alanm ... nothing at all. Before you continue making ridiculous statements like THIS to platform your opinion on the topic, I'd strongly suggest you do some research on clinical depression. This kind of comment only indicates to me that you're clinically ignorant on the topic. Sorry!

Apparently i am not a fucking psychiatrist like you......i never claimed to know anything about depression. Doesnt matter how depression works my point is no gun law is gonna solve the problem. if it is lets hear it. YOU made the statement that 60 percent of suicides are gun related and that more background checks and restrictive access to guns would help and my point is what could you do for someone who is depressed and never committed a crime and decides to buy a gun and go on a rampage.....NOTHING. But i suspect you would suggest some kind of bullshit psychiatric evaluation to buy a gun.

Oh and by the way you never seem to have a problem voicing your opinion on ******* you know nothing about.....like guns!

......i never claimed to know anything about depression. Doesnt matter how depression works my point is no gun law is gonna solve the problem. if it is lets hear it. YOU made the statement that 60 percent of suicides are gun related and that more background checks and restrictive access to guns would help and my point is what could you do for someone who is depressed and never committed a crime and decides to buy a gun and go on a rampage.....NOTHING.
....No, you certainly didn't say you knew anything about depression, which is why you shouldn't oppose stricter background checks, which is exactly one of the things Hillary has indicated ... certainly she isn't wanting to take ALL YOUR little "pop toys" you rednecks cherish so dearly.
....Its funny, the conservatives & NRA don't want to restrict certain types of guns and they object to stricter background checks, but they have no serious solutions to responsible gun ownership other than EVERYONE should own and carry a gun then the bad guys will be reluctant to use theirs ... its LOGIC like that is the very reason the Republicans fucking have Donald Trump ... exactly. It only makes sense IF the overall deaths from guns decreases (and suicides by guns represent 60% of those deaths as the CDC suggests), then the "heat" on guns would decrease. Let's look at it THIS way ... what's the harm in trying and seeing if that's true?
....If someone has been diagnosed with clinical depression, whether they are on medications or not, the records would indicate that and a more in-depth background check taken. There are a host of other advantages I could list but something says you don't "give a rat's ass" ... you cherish your frik'n gun so dearly. With the paranoia you've expressed about government in general, I suspect you sleep with our frik'n guns, don't you?
Oh and by the way you never seem to have a problem voicing your opinion on ******* you know nothing about.....like guns!
....I'm not sure what led you to that comment ... I own several guns. Just because I don't agree with your position on ownership of assault style weaponry doesn't mean I know nothing about them. Exactly what is it that leads you to that charge, oh political forum guru? Are you saying that because I "don't know ******* about guns", I shouldn't own guns? How many people can take a semi-automatic ******* apart, clean it, and reassemble it?

Last edited:
....No, you certainly didn't say you knew anything about depression, which is why you shouldn't oppose stricter background checks, which is exactly one of the things Hillary has indicated ... certainly she isn't wanting to take ALL YOUR little "pop toys" you rednecks cherish so dearly.
Its funny, the conservatives & NRA don't want to restrict certain types of guns and they object to stricter background checks, but they have no serious solutions to responsible gun ownership other than EVERYONE should own and carry a gun then the bad guys will be reluctant to use theirs ... its LOGIC like that is the very reason the Republicans fucking have Donald Trump ... exactly.
....If someone has been diagnosed with clinical depression, whether they are on medications or not, the records would indicate that and a more in-depth background check taken. There are a host of other advantages but something says you don't "give a rat's ass" ... you cherish your frik'n gun so dearly. With the paranoia you've expressed about government in general, I suspect you sleep with our frik'n guns, don't you?

....I'm not sure what led you to that comment ... I own several guns. Just because I don't agree with your position on ownership of assault style weaponry doesn't mean I know nothing about them. Exactly what is it that leads you to that charge, oh political forum guru?

Dude.....did you read what i wrote? stricter background checks dont do anything if your not diagnosed. even if you are your suggesting that your medical records be available to those doing a background check. i doubt that will fly with many people, your trying to open the door for the gov. to make decisions about who is potentially "crazy" and who is not.

I am saying the people who are not diagnosed it does nothing at all.

Yes she is willing actually. she made a comment a while back that the supreme court is wrong on the 2nd amendment and you are gonna see what she has planned once she is president.

I have more than a few guns.....have been a shooter for 30+ years....have taken many NRA firearms courses and just recently completed my NRA certified firearms instructor course to teach Basic *******. I have shot a lot of different weapons and now i am really getting into shooting trap and sporting clays. No i dont sleep with my guns but they are close by. I feel as strongly about the 2nd amendment as you do on voter suppression.

stricter background checks dont do anything if your not diagnosed.
.....ok, so we should take a similar position regarding "license check points" with cars ... why have license check points to catch the unlicensed drivers.
.....Yes, there are a lot of untreated depressants out there, BUT, many of them have been diagnosed with depression and have simply refused to pursue treatments for a host of reasons including obtaining certain jobs, the negative and misunderstood image of being a depressant, negative effects of the medications, etc. If a person is diagnosed as being HIV positive, they go into a record bank, so should those diagnosed as depressants. The fact that they don't pursue treatment shouldn't mean we ignore their sickness; and we should be aware when one of them is doing something that endangers others ... like purchasing an assault weapon.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton's edict to her state department employees on cyber security
I'm impressed (not) ... looking at her face and age, and the quality of this film, I'd say that's late 90's circa; right?
Plus, one thing to keep in mind with the computer technology, it improves and advances by the DAY ... imagine the knowledge everyone has NOW that they didn't have about computer technology 10-15 years ago?

.....ok, so we should take a similar position regarding "license check points" with cars ... why have license check points to catch the unlicensed drivers.
.....Yes, there are a lot of untreated depressants out there, BUT, many of them have been diagnosed with depression and have simply refused to pursue treatments for a host of reasons including obtaining certain jobs, the negative and misunderstood image of being a depressant, negative effects of the medications, etc. If a person is diagnosed as being HIV positive, they go into a record bank, so should those diagnosed as depressants. The fact that they don't pursue treatment shouldn't mean we ignore their sickness; and we should be aware when one of them is doing something that endangers others ... like purchasing an assault weapon.

I dont know how many people have been diagnosed with depression versus undiagnosed but i am guessing there are more that are undiagnosed than diagnosed. just being diagnosed with depression should not automatically disqualify you from buying
a gun. I would imagine there are different kinds of depression and also folks on medication that are doing well.
Determining who is a danger and who isnt is the problem

I'm impressed (not) ... looking at her face and age, and the quality of this film, I'd say that's late 90's circa; right?
Plus, one thing to keep in mind with the computer technology, it improves and advances by the DAY ... imagine the knowledge everyone has NOW that they didn't have about computer technology 10-15 years ago?
Nice try but she specifically says in the video, "we as State Department employees..." which dates it as 2009 - 2013.

Then of course there was her personal memo to the State Department ordering them not to use personal email....her words: “It is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized AIS [the authorized department information system] which has the proper level of security control to provide non-repudiation, authentication and encryption, to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the resident information."

Again....HillaryTheHypocrite@clintonemail.com

Capture15.jpg

Then of course there was her personal memo to the State Department ordering them not to use personal email....her words:

what's your point?... a whole lot of people didn't use the gov email system... Rice and Powell are two of the bigger names... but under Bush there were 22 employees using the RNC server... which allowed them to delete what they wanted... AND DID!

what's your point?... a whole lot of people didn't use the gov email system... Rice and Powell are two of the bigger names... but under Bush there were 22 employees using the RNC server... which allowed them to delete what they wanted... AND DID!
The point should be obvious to you. She's a fucking hypocrite. She was repeatedly telling her staff they must use state department servers for their email while she was paying some doofus who now pleads the fifth to set up her private server in her bathroom closet.

As to the others, that doesn't make her any less of a hypocrite. Your using the "logic" of a four year old....Johnny did it too!!! By your "logic" any ******* would get off scott free cause....OJ did it too!!!

Your using the "logic" of a four year old....Johnny did it too!!! By your "logic" any ******* would get off scott free cause....OJ did it too!!!

wrong again there dufus!
you people on the right like to do whatever in the hell you want.... but condemn the left for the very same thing.... your double standards are pathetic!... but that's your logic!
I guess that would make it the logic of a 2 year old huh?

Back