Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
GOD HELP US ALL EVEN US IN BRITAIN IF TRUMP GETS IN !!!!!

you got that right!.... sure hope the early voting holds up and right now he is way behind.... but as you can see on this board he has his whacko followers... some just the typical Trump "loonies" and others that are the pure republican sheep!

you got that right!.... sure hope the early voting holds up and right now he is way behind.... but as you can see on this board he has his whacko followers... some just the typical Trump "loonies" and others that are the pure republican sheep!

You must be looking at the ABC poll or the mainstream news polls.....i find it interesting that those polls have Clinton up anywhere from 5 to 12 %, however the IBD poll. which was the most accurate poll at the last Presidential election has Clinton and Trump dead even.

Even the LA times poll only has Clinton up 1.3 %...well within the margin of error.

Not sure what early voting poll your looking at but Trump is doing very well in early voting.

Pretty funny....we could say she has the same whacko followers like you and Mac.

You must be looking at the ABC poll or the mainstream news polls.....i find it interesting that those polls have Clinton up anywhere from 5 to 12 %, however the IBD poll. which was the most accurate poll at the last Presidential election has Clinton and Trump dead even.

just what I read on yahoo... several different articles..... although I have learned a long time ago...polls mean *******! anything can happen!

Not sure what early voting poll your looking at but Trump is doing very well in early voting.

I just got through reading that Clinton is way up in early voting in one of the swing states... also read that Russia still hacking.... but thanks to some stupid news outlet said... they don't have to hack them all just a few place in pen and Ohio would do it... I swear!

Pretty funny....we could say she has the same whacko followers like you and Mac.

Hold it.... out of all the people I know I can't think of anyone I like or respect more than myself!

z2.jpg

just what I read on yahoo... several different articles..... although I have learned a long time ago...polls mean *******! anything can happen!

I just got through reading that Clinton is way up in early voting in one of the swing states... also read that Russia still hacking.... but thanks to some stupid news outlet said... they don't have to hack them all just a few place in pen and Ohio would do it... I swear!

Hold it.... out of all the people I know I can't think of anyone I like or respect more than myself!

View attachment 1016351

She is up in some states but so is trump in several states. no polls dont mean anything at all.

Clinton Vaults to a Double-Digit Lead, Boosted by Broad Disapproval of Trump (POLL)
ABC News 23 hours ago .
 Sign in to like
 Reblog on Tumblr
 Tweet

Hillary Clinton has vaulted to a double-digit advantage in the inaugural ABC News 2016 election tracking poll, boosted by broad disapproval of Donald Trump on two controversial issues: His treatment of women and his reluctance to endorse the election’s legitimacy. Likely voters by a vast 69-24 percent disapprove of Trump’s response to questions about his treatment of women. Fifty-nine percent of likely voters, moreover, reject Trump’s suggestion that the election is rigged in Clinton’s favor, and more, 65 percent, disapprove of his refusal to say whether he’d accept a Clinton victory as legitimate. All told, Clinton leads Trump by 12 percentage points among likely voters, 50 to 38 percent, in the national survey, her highest support and his lowest to date in ABC News and ABC News/Washington Post polls. ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/eacc3e8b-8b71-341d-8008-be334a88c12a/clinton-vaults-to-a.html

Trump campaign says it's "behind," as new poll shows him down double digits
CBS News
In the final sprint of the general election season, Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is acknowledging that it’s playing catch-up to Hillary Clinton, just as a new national poll shows the Republican nominee trailing his opponent by double digits. When asked on NBC News how she saw the state of the race, Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, replied that “We are behind.” “She has some advantages, like $66 million in ad buys just in the month of September, thereby doubling her ad buys from August,” Conway pointed out. “Now, most of those ads are negative against Donald Trump, classic politics, personal destruction...kind of ads. And that she has tremendous advantages.” During the run-up ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/1ad36d03-9827-3b0b-b15e-ef0db66c871e/trump-campaign-says-it's.html

Clinton up by 12 points in ABC News poll

Diminished Enthusiasm Dogs Trump; Clinton Gains in Affirmative Support (POLL)
GARY LANGER,Good Morning America

Even the LA times poll only has Clinton up 1.3 %...well within the margin of error.

Not really surprising. Many of the mainstream media polls oversample democrats. It even came out in the leaked Podesta emails that it is done intentionally:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...em-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

Pedestal even tells them what minorities to oversample where:

In Arizona,

Research, microtargeting & polling projects
- Over-sample Hispanics
- Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)
- Over-sample the Native American population

Or this ABC poll showing Clinton in front....but buried on page 5 is where they quietly admit they sampled way more democrats than republicans.

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1184a12016ElectionTrackingNo1.pdf

Not really surprising. Many of the mainstream media polls oversample democrats. It even came out in the leaked Podesta emails that it is done intentionally:

It's known that those undecided will almost always go with the one that appears to be "winning". Kind of like Italy waiting to see who appears to be winning the war before choosing sides, lol. So Democrat media will "fudge" the numbers to sway that undecided vote.

speaking of Italy he sure slammed Trump while he was here!
Is there a nation anywhere ... outside of Russia that likes him.... although Russia is just using him... for nato reasons... and he is willing to sell out the country to get some real estate deals there

Never understand why you guys on the left keep going back to Russia, Trump is not friends with Putin....doesnt even know him. Whatever Russia is doing they are doing for themselves...Trump has no hand in it.

Never understand why you guys on the left keep going back to Russia, Trump is not friends with Poroshenko....doesnt even know him. Whatever Russia is doing they are doing for themselves...Trump has no hand in it.

what hole do you live in?... he asked publicly for them to dig deeper into her emails... he asked the public for someone supporting the 2nd amendment to "take care" of Hillary..... Putin just issued a threat to Hillary... 2 of Trumps campaign people have known ties to Russia... I could go on... it's been all over the news

Let’s face it NOBODY likes Hillary and NOBODY trusts Hillary.
just all your opiniions.... you just don't want to face the facts... nobody likes that commie asshole!... except you whacko's who thinks he is going to make big changes.... the only changes he will make is bankrupting the country... like I said before look at the stockmarket everytime he was doing well.. it went down!... he scares big biz
And it is so easy for him to criticize Hillary... everything about her is open to see..... the only thing about Trump... is the women coming forward... although he is starting to get some investigation now... into his dealings... campaign workings and contributions... he has to go for broke!
that's why he has hired every low life there is to work on his campaign.... good chance he is facing some jail time!

Let’s face it NOBODY likes Hillary and NOBODY trusts Hillary
That's a very profound statement there, itis. Let me see if I can determine your source of info ...
pic_HeadsInSand.jpg ......GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif
Since you obviously refuse to put your money where your mouth is (expression only since no money has ever been implied) and take that 1 year-6month abstinence bet or even the 1 month-2 weeks abstinence bet I offered you, maybe you'll take a "public apology announcement" statement on this thread in bold type ... size 6 block Tahoma lettering, addressed to either of us (pending who loses) saying that You Were Wrong-I Was Right (pending which one of us is right or wrong).

Well, what do you say ... is this a comfortable enough "wager" for you, or do you just keep blabbering and posting your silly, unsubstantiately, large size right-wing humor?
Mac

a-third-party-vote-is-not-u-a-wasted-vote-there-3147017.png

Back