Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
Because the option (Hillary) is way worse!
That's a matter of personal opinion, there, Alanm. The sad thing is, however, Trump is all the Republicans have, actually. When he leaves the group in January or so, Republicans will have to recruit Romney (who's dying to get asked) 'cause they have no one else. The GOP has no chance of getting the POTUS ... none whatsoever.

I pity this country if enough people think like you. Anyone who thinks this is ANYTHING more than just to feed his ego is delusional. Every one of the candidates has a big ego. If they didn't they wouldn't be brash enough to think enough people would vote for them to elect them President. But Trump is a MASSIVE ego of biblical proportions. That much of an ego would weigh on anyone's personality and head. Look what it has done to Obama.
No. Trump could give a rats ass about the country. All he cares about is himself. We already have a President like that.

That's a matter of personal opinion, there, Alanm. The sad thing is, however, Trump is all the Republicans have, actually. When he leaves the group in January or so, Republicans will have to recruit Romney (who's dying to get asked) 'cause they have no one else. The GOP has no chance of getting the POTUS ... none whatsoever.

Frankly i want Ted Cruz, and i disagree that the Republicans have no chance of winning the Presidency. If the lefts candidate is Hilary then i like our chances but judging by the voting record of this country nothing would surprise me.

I pity this country if enough people think like you. Anyone who thinks this is ANYTHING more than just to feed his ego is delusional. Every one of the candidates has a big ego. If they didn't they wouldn't be brash enough to think enough people would vote for them to elect them President. But Trump is a MASSIVE ego of biblical proportions. That much of an ego would weigh on anyone's personality and head. Look what it has done to Obama.
No. Trump could give a rats ass about the country. All he cares about is himself. We already have a President like that.
A friend of mine calls it LAM syndrone. It stands for Look AT Me. A trait that most politicians share. Obama and Trump are really quite similar, both are masters of self promotion.

As usually occurs I completely disagree with you. There is too much ******* relating to ACA that is going to come crashing down next year for the Democrats to do well. Of course as in most elections it depends on how well and by whom the "spin" is controlled I Personally I think there is a chance for a relatively unknown independent to score a win. I expect Trump to burnout well before elections, I really don't think Hillary is electable.

The one thing I find humorous on the Democratic side is that Hillary bailed on Obama over Benghazi. Call it anyway you want but her leaving State that soon after Benghazi was no coincidence. It was rather shitty to bail and leave the President holding the bag. If you go back to Obama's first elected office he was helped by the woman he intended to replace. When her Congressional bid didn't garner the support she expected she decided to seek re-election to her state job, Obama used some legal maneuvering to keep her off the ballot. I guess I wouldn't give them high grades for working and playing well together.

And it doesn't help that the National debt has gone from 10 Trillion dollars to currently 18 Trillion dollars under Obama's watch

I think Trump is completely surprised on how much support he has. He keeps pushing the envelope on outrageous statements just to see what will happen, and it just makes him more popular. And he is digging it. He will eventually drop out on his own accord. But not before pushing the debate to his issues. And locking it in for his supporters.

And as a nation, this is really bad. A huge swath of voters are so alienated by the parties that they will support a guy like this.

I m immigrant from India I love Mr. Trump. if you want to look country like India, Vietnam then vote for stupid Hillary. You you want people to respect you then vote for Trump. In Indian and Pakistan people make fuck of American they say with fake papers they come to U.S. Where illigas have more rights than the tax payers. The new immigrants take food stamps, old people who has a lot of money in their countries hide money and get Social Security.

I think Trump is completely surprised on how much support he has. He keeps pushing the envelope on outrageous statements just to see what will happen, and it just makes him more popular. And he is digging it. He will eventually drop out on his own accord. But not before pushing the debate to his issues. And locking it in for his supporters.

And as a nation, this is really bad. A huge swath of voters are so alienated by the parties that they will support a guy like this.
I was proven wrong. Not only has he beaten his own expectations, but now he believes he will win.

Note to future candidates. Be genuine. Speak plainly without nuance. Show some fire in the belly. And dont be afraid to insult someone.

I was proven wrong. Not only has he beaten his own expectations, but now he believes he will win.

Note to future candidates. Be genuine. Speak plainly without nuance. Show some fire in the belly. And dont be afraid to insult someone.
Read my posting please

I could not agree more!

Back